Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z: Bloodlines ❯ Aftermath ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okara and Scatter returned to Capsule Corp to find it in ruins. They landed and searched through the ruins. Okara found Mr. and Mrs. Briefs lying underneath some rubble and Scatter found Bulma and Bra underneath and piece of wall. They pulled them from what used to be Capsule Corp. Moments later the other Z fighters arrived.
“What happened?” Goten asked.
Bulma awoke slowly.
“It was ….the faces of ….Darkness. They stole…..the dragon radar.” Bulma said.
Vegeta was furious. He stood up and flew off in search of the three remaining members of the Five Faces of Darkness.
“Vegeta wait!” Camino yelled.
Gohan looked to Bulma
“Bulma, once you're rested, do you think that you can make two more dragon radars so we can attempt to get the other balls?” Gohan said.
“No need. I have capsules of them.” She said.
“Excellent.” Gohan said.
Trunks searched the remains of Capsule Corp. for a few moments then found what he was looking for. He pulled out a container of capsules and pulled two out. He clicked them then tossed them on the ground. The two capsules erupted in a cloud of smoke then once the smoke cleared, two dragon radars were in place of where the capsules once were. Scatter and Okara each grabbed one. The two of them led a team of four. Scatter`s consisted of Trunks, Goten and Camino. Okara's consisted of Gohan, Ion, and Leeta. The eight of them took to the air to beat the Five Faces of Darkness from getting the Eternal Dragon to arise.