Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z: Bloodlines ❯ And Then There Was One ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

With four of the Five Faces of Darkness destroyed, Miral was still beating the Z fighters. Miral punched Tien into Yamcha and sent them both into a building. Okara came up and threw a few punches but was kicked to the ground. Ion and Leeta ganged up on him but Miral teleported behind them and backhanded them both sending them into pile of debris. Krillin, Piccolo and Vegeta also ganged up on him while he was in the air but he made short work of the human, Namekian and the Saiyan prince. Scatter and Gohan floated a few feet from Miral.
“Masenko.” They fired the yellow energy blast at Miral it phased him a little but to no avail. Miral teleported behind them and then kicked Scatter and backhanded Gohan. Both of them fell to the ground. Goten and Trunks fused together to form Gotenks.
“Now you will face a third stage super Saiyan.” Gotenks said as he raised a peace symbol with his hands.
“Rapid fire death missile barrage.” He fired multiple energy bolts rapidly. Miral stood there as the blasts hit him. He wasn't worried in the least. He charged at the Super Saiyan 3 fusor. He kicked Gotenks across the face and sent him back down to ground level. Gotenks bounced off of a pile of debris and separated back into Goten and Trunks on impact. Miral was quite pleased with himself. He powered up his body, preparing himself for his ultimate attack. Scatter regained consciousness and looked in horror as he saw his opponent powering up. He knew what was in store for them. The others began to wake up. Scatter stood on his feet. He was a little nauseated. He powered up to Super Saiyan 2.
“I hope this works.” he thought. “SUPER KAIOKEN!” He was surrounded by red energy. He and Kakarot were the only ones to use such a technique. Camino was able to use the Kaioken attack but Scatter and Kakarot were able to go Super Saiyan and Kaioken at the same time. Scatter charged at Miral with incredible speed. Miral readied himself for an attack. Scatter teleported behind him and backhanded him to the ground away from the other fighters. Miral hit the ground with such force and intensity that it caused a crater. Scatter put his hands to his side and gathered his ki.
Scatter was preparing the kamehameha wave. Miral was confident that Scatter wouldn't do it. With such a destructive blast, it would destroy the earth.
“Kaaaa-meeee-haaaa-meee.” Scatter used his instant transmission to teleport in front of Miral. Miral was terrified. “HAAAA!” Miral was caught with in the beam of the wave and dissolved.
“It's over.” Scatter said as he powered down and fell onto his back.
The next day all of the Z fighters made their usual trip to the hospital after a big battle. They all lied in beds with casts and bandages covering parts of their bodies. The whole group of them talked while Scatter stood off to the side leaning on a pair of crutches. He stood there looking out at the setting sun. Gohan walked up to him.
“Hey Scatter, you ok?”
“Yeah I'm fine, Gohan. I think the whole Raditz being my dad thing is finally setting in. I know you were there during the fight between Kakarot, Piccolo and Raditz. From what you remember do you think that you could tell me what he was like during those hours of fighting him?”
“You want to know what Raditz was like?” Gohan asked.
“Yeah. I know he wasn't a great guy or anything like that but it would mean a lot to me.”
“Sure thing.” Gohan put his arm around Scatter. “Well, at the time he was really strong. Stronger than my dad and Piccolo…….”
The End