Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonballz:The new Enemy ❯ Dark Future ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Discalmer:I don't own Dragonballz.
.......................................................... .................................................................. I always wonder who my parents were.Were they scare weak people or brave strong people,I don't Know.You see my name is Juu( well that's my nick name)My friends call me that.Goku my stepfather was good friends with my father he said they were like brothers.My mother however had a bad past she like Goku-san said was a enemy of the Z fighters and killed people because she had nothing else...that is until father helped her to become good.

I still remember her voice.stein yet gentle.

I seen pictures of them.It was true I did look like my mother.Blond hair,ice blue eyes or cat like eyes,and the same angey look.

Goku always told me about dad but not about my mom.I always wonder will I ever meet her? Maybe in otherworld but soon?

Ever where I would go people "Humans" would stare at me curse me for who I am.Who's Daughter I am.

So what if my mother was a "Monster" she was the best, she killed herself to protect me.I hate her for being what she is and love her for protecting me.

One things for sure I will kill the one who killed her and father.

"Juu It's Dinner time!"

"Coming Auntie Chichi!"

I raced down the stairs.

"Dear... why the long face."

"I was just thinking..."

"About them..."

Auntie Chichi look sad , ever time she thought of them.

"Auntie Chichi..."

"Your father was a great man Juu-chan."Uncle Goku said walking in the house his face cherry pink and happy face , was now long and pale.Tears in his eyes.

"Uncle Goku..."I walked over to him and hugged him.

" Chichi remember the time we went to Bulma's Newyears party."Uncle Goku said trying to make things bright.

That was like him.Cherry,bright and always never losting hope...even if there is none.

"How could I forget."Auntie Chichi picked up the teapot.

"You and the guys got so drunk we had to use a truck to hail you home!"She was giggle.Something I hadn't seen in along time.

Uncle Goku contured

"Remember..."

Flashback

"Hey Goku you and me,Drink contest,NOW!"He yelled

"No way.Chichi will kill me if I get Drunk!"yelled Goku.

"Chicken!"

"I am not!"Goku paused"I'm am saiyan!"Goku grined

"Oh brother!"He rolled his eyes.

He the guy my father went up to Goku and whisper something in his
ears. I don't know what and Uncle Goku won't tell me ,but after that it
was on!

First it was 3 sakes then 9 then 15 and after that you DON't want to know!

Endflashback

"Hahaha!Then after that you and him went on stage and started singing that
"Puppydog"song!"said Auntie Chichi now tears of joy dance down her face.

"Hahahaha!Yeah!after that he fell asleep on the dinner table!"His Long and pale face returned to his cherry pink and happy face.

Even I found myself giggling a little and trust me, I never giggle.

"Wow Uncle Goku you and dad were crazy!"

"Yeah,those were good times..."Uncle Goku look up at me.He look at me like a hawk.

"Wow you change Juu-chan,you look like her each day..."I paused my giggly stopped and my coldstare returned.Another thing I got from my mother.

"Uncle Goku..."Unsure what to say ,I just stood there looking at him.

"We thought she was bad but turn out to be good..."There,after all the giggles and smiles, the hope we had.Dead just like that.

"GOOD! THAT WOMAN NO,"MONSTER", KILLED OUR SON,AND YOU CALL HER GOOD!"

"Chichi!"

"DON'T "Chichi" ME MISTER, THAT THING KILLED EVEYBODY.THAT THING DIDN'T HAVE A HEART!

"CHICHI!STOP IT!"But it was to late.The holes in my heart appeared again.

I...I was that things Daughter.

"Juu-chan I'm sorry..."Auntie Chichi whispered.

"No! I don't care,so what If I'm her daughter I don't kill do I!"

Right there and then I knew what they where thinking.I'll be just like her.

What scares me is that I will.

Cause that was the last words I said.The last time I saw them.

Before they were killed.

I was alone.

No more Uncle Goku with his happy-go-lucking charm.

No more Auntie Chichi with her joyful phases.

Now I know what to do.I'll get them and when I do there dead.

Like Mother like Daughter.

I will find them and when I do I will kill them.

For Uncle Goku,Auntie Chichi,and for my parents.
.............................................................. ........................................................
Did you like it? Please review!