Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonballz:The new Enemy ❯ Forgive me ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Animefreak18:Sorry it took long...Schools out!!!And I passed to the 8th grade!!!All my friends are there.But 1...(bows head and sighs)I'm going to miss him.(Yeah right!)

Vegeta:Deal with it!

WHY YOU $#@%ing MONKEY I'LL KILL YOU!

Vegeta:I like to see you try!

Disclamer:I don't own Dragonballz!

DBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDB Z

Last time:"Don't you touch her!!!"

DBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZ

They Froze.Trunks turn around too see who said that.He searched the floor,
then the sky.

"Hey kid over here!"

In the sky stood a man,wearing a strange costure.His eyes were covered
by a mask.He had a cape and armor.

The part that creeped the boys the most was the scar on his face.A scar
that that went down his face and stoped on his neck.It made him look like a
mad man.

"Don't poke the girl boy you don't know what your doing!"Even if he was talking to Goten ,Trunks could tell he was looking at him.Weird,Trunks felt like he knew him.Walking towards Goten he giggled.He held his sword out in front of Goten.

"Sorry but I'll have to kill you."He said.He poked the girl."But you seen too much!"

Goten's face refeclt off the sword.Backing away he cryed.T....Trunks...?!"He grabed Goten and rised his sword in his left hand.Goten was perpared.

"Please Don't kill him!!!"Trunks backed down,his hair returned back to his purple curly self.

He bend down on one knee and bowed his head.Confused the man let go
of Goten and flew to Trunks.The green grass flowed with the wind.A signlics
hit both of them.Then...

"Why do you care?"said the man.He faced the sun.

Not knowing what to say Trunks stood there.Shaking with fear.Why did he have to be so nosey and come to see what happen?Right now he could be eating his heart out!But no,he just had to be the hero!Now he was about to die,his best friend is crying like he never cried before,and there's a girl on the floor bleeding to deaf!Just my luck!

"ANSWER ME!!!"He yelled so hard,that his mash slip off his face a little.He
could care less."Why do you care for him..."

Getting up Trunks said one thing.

"Love."

"What!!!"He stumbled and triped.This was Trunks Chance!He had to kill him before he destory his friend.

"Family!!!"Trunks punch the guy on the head.

"Friends!!!"His hands conneted with the man's gut.

And!!!!

"Love!!!"he fired a ki blast on his face.

CRACK!!!

The mask fell on the floor.Hundeds of pieces evey where.He got up
reveling his well hidden face.His head was shape as a diemond,and
he had light tan skin.His eyes were purple/gold,and his hair also purple
as well as white in a ponytale.That scar on his face also traced above his eyelid.That's when trunks realized who he was.It was simple,how could he
not know!

"No.You can't be...NO!!!"He stumble,landing on mud.He looked up.The sun
blind his eyes.He was going to die...by the hands of his older half!!!

Future Trunks walked up to Goten and Trunks.He took his sword and...

"Leave them alone!"

Suddely a giant ki attack hit him.He landed with a thud.

"What the...WHO DID THAT!?!?!"Searching the ground.The ki blast broke his left arm.Making him drop his sword.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!"A weak,yet strong voice yelled.

DBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZBDZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZ

"GOOD BYE!ANDROID 18!!!"

The darkness was now full of light,as the ki blast headed towards 18.
Her life flashed before her.(Well her life as a android).From waking up from a long and boring sleep.To when she kiss Krillin.Krillin.If she could say
one thing to him it be thank you.Thank you for loveing her,for giving her
a wonderful life.She just wish she could return the favoer.

Aaagggg!!!

Her stomach it hurt!

She stopped hugging her stomach and felt something wet.Gazing at the ungle sight.

Blood...her blood.She was bleeding.

A tear fell down her face.Not only was she about to die,But she was losing
her baby.She'll never get to meet him or her.She'll never hold it.Never
get to tell it she loved it.Never.Krillin... he'll never get to see there child.
And he wanted one so badly...

Flashback

She stood there.Her ice blue eyes stared at the sunset.It was beatefully.The gentle ocean wind hit her blond locks.18 was staring at her wedding ring.Ten months ago her and Krillin got marry.It was a wonderful day.The cake was terrifict.Then 18 felt someone pat her sholder.Jumping into action she grabed the person and formed a ki blast.

"AAAGGG!18 it just me!!!"Screamed Krillin.He was shaking from head to toe.What surpised 18 was that even if he was scare,his eyes glisten with
love.

"Sorry...I though you where Roshi."She smiled.A thing only she only showed to Krillin.

"Don't worry Roshi and Oolong are on vaction remember!"His short warm arms hugged her.She smiled.She loved when Krillin did that.It made her feel safe.Turning her head she kissed him.Blushing Krillin let go of 18.

"Now why did you do that?"She asked.Looking at his black pupils.She pulled him up and rest her head on his little,but well builded chest.

"Baby...I was wondering..."He looked away.Gazing at the clear blue ocnean.18 got up from her position and sat on the blankit.

"This better be good! I was starting to get comfortble!!!"She gave him her famous"I'LL KILL YOU!"look.

Krillin giggled.She looked so cute like that!

"I was wondering if you like to adopt a child,you know because you can't
have kids and all..."He whispered the "You can't have kids and all"part.It hurt him to know that the woman he loves can't have kids,and he knew 18
piss off about that too.So he was thinking for the past weeks about adopting one!Just thinking about little feet running around the house made him smile.He also thought of what there child would look like.

"A girl with blue cryestal eyes..."Not noicing he said it out loud.

18 looked puzzled.What in the world was he talking about!

"Krillin what did you say?"Krillin panicked but then...

"I was thinking about what our child would look like.If we ha...?!"Krillin was cut off by 18 lips.She kiss Krillin with passion.Looking into his eyes
she started.

"A girl...Well she look like me!"She smirked at the idea.A little girl.A chibi
version of 18.Krillin found it cute.

18's idea

A little girl with blond curls ran across the hall way.Her little feet hoped with joy.18 just smile at the little miracle.

"Mama!!!"Her little blue eyes shine at the site of her mother.Holding her arms out she begged to be picked up.Then Krillin would come and kiss the little girl on the noise(Even if she had no noise).Picking her up he would say.

"Well how's are my girls doing,hop you had a good sleep."Twiling the child around he would call her "Firefly"before giving her to her mother,and 18 would hold her thanking kami for her being.They would be a happy family.A wife,child,and husbend.Complent.

End of 18's idea.

"Yes a girl....I'd like that."Krillin was surpised.18 ageeing...Wow!He smile a little girl to hug and kiss,say you love her.It be amazing!

"And what if it was a boy?"18 asked.His smile disappeared.What would he say?Thinking about his smile returned.

"I'll love him the same."Krillin then grabed 18 and kiss her to what felt like forever.

To bad I can't have kids Krillin.It wouldn't been wonderful.

End of flashback

Then she found out she was pregnant.She was happy and scared.She
wish she told him.

But was to late...

"HA HA HA!!!"

He'll never know...

"GOOD BYE!!!"

He'll never know his child.

The ki blast was inchs away from her face.18 closed her eyes ready for inpack.She would never see Krillin or there unborn child.

Forgive me Krillin.

"STOP!!!"

DBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZDBZ
He saw who attack him.Covered in blood,the girl who was knocked out,stood tall.Blood driped on the ground.Her cold hazes eyes looked
at him.With one mission only.To kill him.

"SA-!!!"She pointed her finger at him.A pink light started to appear.

He charged at her.

"HA-!!!"She flinched.Pain ran throw her body.

He draw his sword.

"MA-!!!"She coulded last long.Her eyes began to haze.Darkness welcomed her.In the corner of the eyes she saw Trunks and Goten.They looked like they...no...

"We have to help her!!!"Goten cryed."If not she'll die!!!"On his knees he cry.

"OK.But you go get my dad."Riseing his palm he starting attacking.

Then time stopped.

She stopped the attack.And turn to Trunks.

Go...

"Who are you?"His face looked at her.She was in pain.

Please...Stop attacking him.You'll get hurt.

"You didn't answer my questions!"Anger filled his voice.

Man calm down...ok my name is Juu.

"Juu?"What a pretty name.He looked in to her eyes.So much pain,anger,srowow.

Yes...

"Why should I stop?.I mean he's trying to kill you?"She look down
at her feet.

Then so be it...I lived my purpise.To kill him,and stop the killing.I
have no right to live.I have no regrets of dieing...

"No...Don't..."Reaching for her hand.His heart begged her to stop.
He didn't know her,yet...he felt sorry for her.

She stabed her chest,causing her ki to rise faster.Blood ran down like a waterfall.

Good bye...

Time speeded up.

"HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"The Blast flew in the air hit both the man and Juu.
A huge explosein hit Trunks.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"Trunks ran to Juu.But it was to late.

"Trunks No!!!"Warm hands grab him.Bulma.

"Why?"
............................................ ........................................................................... ........
Sha-ka-ma-ha-ma-ha:A ki attack that is almost like Deathbeam and Ka-ma-ha-ha combie

Krillin:So sad...

18:Whatever.(Sniff)

Krillin:18.Are you CRYING!!!

18:No I just got something in my eye.(Sniff)

Ok...Please Review.