Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Educating Pan ❯ First Thing ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Educating Pan
(A/N please read: To want a Saiyan Son, then this will make better sense!
Please enjoy!)
 
 
First thing…
Trunks POV
Trunks had taken Pan by the hand,” Come on lets go dancing”
Goten had taken Bra out to the movies that night and that had left Pan and trunks with nothing to do except spend time together. Trunks had already had a long and tiring day so he was really not up for anything except relaxing, but then again spending the night with his parents while dad watched Friday night Nitro was no this idea of relaxing. That left his other favorite thing, flying with Pan...
If anyone could have really seen them, they would have thought, it was a spectacular ballet in air. Though Pan hated dancing and Trunks never took the time to go out anymore, this is where the two shinned. They danced in the clouds. Goku started the tradition with Pan and she had always loved it but by the time, she was three she could fly and dance the sky by herself. Gohan and Videl would sometimes join them; those were sort of her favorite memories of her family. Trunks and Goten use to laugh at them but once they had been baby-sitting his sister and Pan his parent s had gone off to celebrate their anniversary. Goten had gotten hungry and Trunks left the house to get ice cream for him and the girls before they had a melt down. While flying back her had seen a sight he never thought he would see. His father was dancing with his mother in the sky… IT was not that it was so surprising, it was that he had join Goten and Goku who were dancing with their wives. He never thought he would live to see the day where his father would ever happily participate in any kind of social event with the Sons let alone dance in the sky something so romantic that he was awestricken. He must have watched for 20 minutes, but when the ice cream had melted and got sticky, he woke from his dream like state and rushed back to the store to buy more and then super fly home. No one had ever mentioned the anniversary celebration that night. Trunks never told anyone, but he knew that his father Gohan and Goku knew had had been close by. Nevertheless, since he never admitted to anyone that he had seen them, no one knew any better. That had been some 14 years ago.
After that one moment, Trunks had finally seen his parents and all of the others in a different light. It was true that the Son's were a very loving and happy family, but he had assumed his parents had just a passion love hate thing. It kind of left him happy inside, Bra would never grow up feeling the uncertainty about his parents that he had felt because Vegeta had changed so much over the years, he was sure that his parents were deeply in love and when Bra had been born it was the start of their real family.
Pan never lost her love of dancing in the sky so afterwards Trunks began to participate in this with her. Sometimes he would take Bra and Pan out and Goten would follow. Marron would join them she had loved to dance too. It was perhaps one of the most un-Saiyan I like thing he had ever done. But anything to make Pan and Bra happy had been worth it.
Sometimes they would fly as high as they could go and then fall not using energy and just free fall. That was the best Rush. He figured that was what people paid lots of money to skydive. Even though he owned planes he never had a desire to jump out of one to sky dive, did not need a parachute. He felt sorry for the ones who could never use their Ki like his friends and families could.
Pan POV
All the while, he was thinking all of theses things, he had completely ignored his partner. She was not bothered, because she knew how tired he was. She had only been to happy to just be with him
Pan had loved Trunks from the day she knew who he was. Though she hated him at times, it was to be expected since they were best friends. She had Bra and Marron and her Uncle, but her soul mate the one person who understood her and her feelings and concerns dealing with their heritage and expectations and was Trunks. As Chibis, it was Trunks who dragged Goten into all of the mishaps; ironically, Pan did the same to Bra. As she grew older, it was Pan and Trunks who were the demon duo. Goten was never too far out. He soon would leave the two masterminds have their fun!
When Pan turned 14 however, she had spent a year with Trunks in Space. Afterwards the two seemed very close. His life was so involved with CC, he had overtaken from his mother after the Tour, and the only person he seemed to stop for was if Pan had some event he had to rush off too. Like a proud parent, he made it to all of her martial arts tournaments, her school plays, her honors ceremonies, spelling bees, math competitions, debates tournaments, the list was exhausted. When she turned 17 and she had graduated, he was there too. Of course, the entire Z gang had been there but his ever presence is what turned her head. She had expected him as she expected her dad, but on that night, it was like a light that went off except it went of in her heart. Realization of him as a Man and her as a young woman was made quite clear. Scared witless she never told anyone about it then. For a whole year, she dealt with new feelings, confusion, and desires, while he lived his life as always.
When Bra and she had turned 18, it was like another light going off. Both girls had expressed that they were in love. In order to not make one go first to tell they counted to three and both said the name out loud.
“Really?” asked Bra
“Yeah, you love my uncle?”
“I guess I do but he is so in love with Paris!”
“Don't worry about that flake, give it time!”
“You're right Pan, I am not going to worry about it I want to live, love and Laugh for now.”
“That's what I love abut you Bra, nothing ever brings you down!”
“Anyway I had to tell someone how I felt but I am not ready to settle down yet!”
“Good”
“So you really love Trunks?”
“I don't know how else to explain what I feel”
`I guess dad was right”
“Whose dad? Vegeta?”
`Yeah, he called it”
“When, no one knows how I feel but you, I have been so careful, Oh my Kami how embarrassing!”
“Don't worry it was long ago”
“I don't get it when?”
“I would say when you were like two”
“What?”
“You don't know what I am talking about do you?”
“I would not ask if I did”
“Ok but you got to swear you won't say anything”
“Pinky and best friend promise”
“Ok, My dad told your Grandfather that you would be Trunks Mate that you two would be married and that you would love Trunks more then anyone in the world and he would love you the same!”
“You are so full of bullshit!”
“well it was something like that”
“Then how come no one mentioned it?”
“Ohhhh, it is like some secret that well everyone knew except the kids and all”
“This happened when?”
“ I think you were two”
`How did you find out then Huh?”
“Well one time when Marron spent the night over here, she stayed up with me and we talked about everything… that was when she told me she was in love with Uub.:
`I remember when you told me that , how come you never told me the other?”
“Hush, I am trying to now. Be quiet and let me finish. Ok so, I asked why she was not in love with Trunks because I thought they were dating at the time, but she shook her head and had told me that Trunks and her had always been good friends. Anyway that she would never do anything to stand I the way of true love. I hit her then because I thought she was acting like that movie, you know Princess Bride? Anyhow, she got real serious and asked me to promise not to tell you something, that s when she told me. Goku and Krillin had talked about what Vegeta had said, something like you and Trunks were destined to be tighter, Marron had made it sound so romantic until we both realized we were talking about you”
Pan hit her
“Hey , Pan you know what I meant, you never date guys you would rather beat them up! That's all we meant. Then Marron pointed out how much you and Trunks were alike, and how he would drop everything to be there supporting you. It made sense that it could happen but we never thought it would.”
“That is some story!”
“I know but that was last year and now you tell me that you love Trunks!”
“I don't think Vegeta knows what he is talking about, even if its true, it is just too much!”
“I know what you mean, and Trunks and gotten never talked about it”
“Why would they?”
“Who knows an I have never heard that before”
“I think Marron made it up.”
“Well then don't say anything because it was not meant to hurt you if she did, she just told me that was why her and trunks never got married or anything.”
”maybe she does love Trunks”
“No she loves Uub, they are set to be married soon anyways ”
“Lets just forget about having this conversation, because it is just too much of a fantasy and well loving Trunks is mine and him loving me back is too much to hope for!”
Another year had gone by and now they were 19. Bra had finally decided that she wanted Goten for real. Her feelings had grown too much for her to handle and they had become very close lately. That was the Plan though, Pan and Bra were helping watch other with their intentions. It made it easier for her to have more reasons to keep Trunks busy while Bra spent more time with Goten. The guys were easily enough following into the pattern of spending a lot time alone with the girls. Pan had to wonder though, Trunks had initiated tonight's flight of fancy, Bra and Goten had acted alone and took off by themselves. But here they were too alone and Dancing I the sky…”
“Pan?”
“Yeah?”
“Where did you go?”
“No where”
“Man I was calling you, you were miles away.”
Trunks smiled at his partner.
“”I was reminiscing about a conversation I had had with Bra.”
“About Goten?”
:Yes and No.”
“Hey do you want to go see if they have gotten back form their date yet?”
They passed an evil look to each other. The demon duo was back, and there was nothing better then spying with Trunks.
Trunks had taught her to lower her Ki, so quickly they did so they were barely hovering the ground as to not make any sounds, when they caught sight of Goten and Bra
Pan blushed, her Uncle was flying nearly on top of her best friends and they were kissing. Really kissing. She could feel how red he checks were becoming. Soon the warmth that pierced her womanhood replaced that. She became hot by watching them! Gross she thought. However, that ickiness left she became engulfed with passion they way the two held each other. Her breathing was shallow and she could feel all the hairs on her body stimulated by the light night breeze
Trunks was standing behind her, he could sense all the emotions that were coursing through Pans body. He breathed in deeply as her scent assailed him. She was very aroused byte display of her uncle and his sister. He had to admit watching them was a turn on too, it made him want to take Pan and kiss her like that, and them some. Nevertheless, he was not going to... not yet
Bra and Goten landed at the gates of the property. They had begun walking up the drive. Trunks grabbed Pan hands and she limply followed him
Pan relax and I will take us closer to hear more”
“She nodded”
Trunks blocked her view but she could hear better. They were barely able to stay flying because they were trying to suppress their Ki so that Bra and Goten would not be alerted.
“Bra you are amazing!”
“You're not such a bad kisser yourself”
She loved the way he blushed.
“I can't wait to see you tomorrow”
“Well as long as we can kiss some more neither can I!'
They began to walk the drive
“Your incorrigible you know that?”
“That's a pretty big word there Goten!”
She was not expecting what happened next, he slapped her bottom
“Hey!”
“That was not very nice bra!”
She rubbed the spot, “Yeah well that hurt”
“Should I kiss it better?”
He asked so innocently but the glint in his eye held just a twinkle
“Now who is incorrigible?”
“Tisk for tat!”
Pan giggled silently, she would have never thought that Goten had in him to smack Bras bottom, then again, she never thought that Goten could kiss so passionate either! Maybe just maybe there was more to Goten then his goofiness. That was what Bra saw!
Trunks hushed her she nodded. Bra and Goten were now at the front door and he was saying goodnight, he bent down to kiss her again and then the door opened.
They jumped apart and Pan nearly peed on her because Vegeta scared her too!
Next, Vegeta started mimicking Bra ns teasing Goten. Then he laughed and shut the door. Pan and Trunks only stared at each other wide eyed.
Goten flew off only to be stopped by Trunks
“Hey bro what the hell was that?” asked Trunks coming out of hiding his Ki
“What?” asked Goten.
“My dad? He never acted so goofy!”
“Yeah I thought Vegeta was being funny!” said Pan coming out from behind Trunks
“What are you doing out this late Pan?” asked Goten
She only shrugged
“We were waiting for you and Bra to come home”
Goten began to blush wondering how much had Trunk and Pan seen and or heard
Pan answered him, “Let's see, you know the meaning of the word incorrigible, you have a little masochistic side and by the way of the look I say that you kiss very well! Don't you agree Trunks?”
Goten began to blush;
Trunks could only nod his head in agreement with Pan.
Then Goten shot off
It was a while before Pan realized that Goten was mad and probably would get her into trouble for spying; Shit Trunks we got to get home!
Trunks and her Flew home to find Gohan waiting for them on the front porch. As soon as Trunks explained his reason for bringing her home late, they had waited to be sure that Bra got home and that Vegeta did not Kill Goten, Gohan began to moan that Goten was too old to be dating Bra. Clearly making a statement for Trunks benefits and not Pans. Trunks had heard this one before, Damn my dad for telling Goku that crap! (A/N you know)
He flew off thinking how he could have Pan in the same position that he had seen Bra and Goten tonight.
While flying home an idea had formulated…Pan had never dated anyone that he knew of, he knew everything just about. He needed to let her grow up some more, maybe get use to the idea of kissing and things. She had been aroused tonight watching Bra and Goten. She needed something, maybe just maybe spying with her watching Goten and Bra would help give Pan some ideas, so that he would not feel like he was taking advantage of Pan, let her make the first move. Because without a doubt he knew how she felt about him, he was just not sure she would be ok with what he felt about her, and what his real intentions were, and she needed to have some confidence , especially when and if she had to deal with him her feelings and Gohan. Yes, he would make it so that Pan would seduce him and of course, he would just let it happen… Evil eyes all around!
(A/N to fully get this story you might want to read its co partner, to want a Saiyan Son, that is the Bra and Goten version, this one of course is going to be about Pan and Trunks and the title explains it all, it is all about educating Pan in the ways of man and woman)