Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Finding My Roots ❯ New no-tail child ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Finding My Roots-Chapter 1 New no-tail child
It was a cold still night for Capsule Corp. All was peaceful until it shatters.
“No. Vegeta, please don’t do it. She just a child”, Bulma pleaded. The sound came from the new second born child.
“Woman the next time I see that brat again, I WILL kill it”. Vegeta turned and left the room.
Bulma collapse to her knees and tears pour down from her eyes.
A new child barely a month old was sound asleep in her crib until it heard its mother cries. Bulma wipe the tears from her face and force herself to get up. She race to her born child to ease her crying. While holding the child in her arms Bulma whispers.
“Don’t worry my child I won’t let HIM kill you. Why does he consider you a flaw and weak just because you were born without a tail?”
Bulma was now shaking with fear for her child. The child stops her crying. Bulma wrapped the child with a pale pink blanket from the crib. With the child in her arms, she walked out of the room and race to her lab. The door to her lab open and Bulma reached the controllers. She punched some few buttons. An object emerges from the floor and the sky ceiling open. A space pod the one saiyans use to send a child into space rose from the open floor.
The open ceiling reveled a blue night filled with stars. A bright silver-blue crescent moon joined the stars. Bulma hesitated as soon as she opens the space pod. She knew one day she might need it, but she never knew she will use it for this kind of situation. The space pod had a Capsule Corp. logo on the front. She hugs her cub in her arms and started to shed tears. The child was wide awake. Bulma stop hugging her child to see her daughter looking straight at her. She was an innocent child. A small child, who doesn’t have ability to harm a soul. Her big cerulean eyes sparkled in the light of the moon. Those eyes were looking in Bulma’s. Bulma wiped her tears. She strokes few of her blue hairs that matched her eyes.
“I’m sorry it had to be this way my daughter” Bulma whispers.
“Mom what are you doing?”
Bulma was startled and she swift to see where to her son, Trunks, was standing. He was standing in the doorway in his pale green pajamas. He was asleep until he heard the discussion of his parents in her sister’s room.
“Nothing, Trunks. Go back to sleep”. Bulma was trying to sound calm. Trunks didn’t know of the situation. He was about to head to his room until he heard his mother speak to him.
“Trunks don’t you want to say good night to your sister before you go to bed”. Trunks turned to face his mother. Bulma kneel down to her knees let him see his baby sister.
Trunks walked to Bulma and saw his baby sister in his mother’s arms. A smiling face and cerulean sparkling eyes were looking towards him.
“Good night sis”. Bulma smiled at the moment. Trunks smiled to his mother then towards to her sister. He walks out to the door and headed to his room. As soon as Trunks left, Bulma’s smiling face turned to a sad one.
“I guess this is the goodbye my daughter”.
Bulma look up straight to the moon. She lifted the child and herself up. She reached in her pockets. She pulled out a silver necklace that had a silver heart shape, with the words Bulla on it. She held it in a fist and she spoke while looking at the moon.
“Every moment I look at the moon I will think of you. I hope that you will think of me when you see the moon”.
Bulma gently places her child softly in the space pod and making sure she was comfortable. Before she closed the pod, she softly places the silver heart necklace round her child’s neck. The necklace sparkled with the moon’s light. Bulma closed the pod. She took few steps back and punched the coordinates on the controllers. The space pod levitated off the ground. Light surround it. It blasted away itself to the night sky.
Bulma saw the pod blast towards the night fast as shooting star. A spark of light appears and disappears in the distance. The pod left Earth and the night sky. A tear came down on Bulma’s cheek. Her eyes full with watery tears. Still looking at the night sky she prays.
Please Dende, I beg of you that one day my child returns to her home planet. The tear on Bulma’s cheek twinkled before it hit the floor.
Behind her in the shadows a few feet away from the door stood Vegeta. He saw Bulma crying and took his gaze up to the night sky.