Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Finding My Roots ❯ Dreams, Who Are You? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Finding My Roots-Chapter 3 Dreams, Who are you?
Where am I? What I’m doing here? Is this a dream or nightmare?
Bulla spoke, while examining her surroundings. She couldn’t make out where she was. All she could see of the place was large, endless, black void. Though her feet seemed to be on solid ground, all she could see was nothing but her herself. All of the sudden, Bulla heard a cry, a cry of a baby. Bulla was looking at all of her surroundings, trying to find the source of the noise. The crying ceased, but then it was followed by a soft voiced, but with a little hint of cracked.
Don’t worry my child I won’t let HIM kill you. Why does he consider you a flaw and weak just because you were born without a tail?”
Who is she? What child is she talking about and someone wants to kill it? Why does that man or person considered a child a flaw or born without a tail? Why I’m having this? Why?
Bulla could only stand there and hear what the woman said. She couldn’t understand what’s going on, she had no idea. Suddenly a blurry image appeared before her. She was seeing it like through a person’s eyes. Couldn’t make right but it was a woman. Light was behind her, so she couldn’t clearly see her face much. All she could see was cerulean eyes and it seems that were puffy and red. Tears were streaming down from her eyes. They were looking directly to her.
Why is this person crying? Those eyes, they look familiar. Where have I seen them before?
Bulla also noticed that this person had the same color hair as her eyes. It was short hair cut style. Just then, the person spoke again. Bulla’s gaze never leaving the red, tearing, cerulean eyes of the woman.
I’m sorry it had to be this way my daughter”
Mom, what are you doing?”
Bulla heard another voice. She was certain it was a male’s voice but of a child. So she’s a mother. The image of the woman vanished. The black nothing sight was replaced by another image. It appeared to be a boy. His face couldn’t make out as well. He was looking at her. His eyes were blue. Bulla could also see that his hair was short as well, almost similar to the woman of cerulean eyes. The boy spoke directly at her.
Good night sis.”
Good night sis? How come that boy also seemed familiar? Can someone please tell me what’s going on?!
The image of the boy vanished as well. Again blackness could be seen again, but it was not quiet.
I guess this is the goodbye my daughter.”
Another image just came out. The image wasn’t of the woman with the tearing cerulean eyes or the boy with blue eyes. It was an image of the moon. It was bright silver-blue crescent moon joined by the stars in the blue night.
Every moment I looked at the moon I will think of you. I hope that you will think of me when you see the moon”
The image of the moon fades out. The image of the woman reappeared. She noticed she was holding a necklace. The necklace was what appeared to be silver heart shaped necklace. What Bulla also noticed that had some writing on it? It read Bulla on it.
Why this necklace does have my name on it? Does that woman that woman knows me?
The woman holding the necklace moved that it looked like she was placing the necklace in someone’s neck. The woman seemed to step back. Some kind of door was starting closing and filled the vision with darkness.
Wait, come back! Who are you!?
When the vision of the darkness was gone, a blue sphere could be seen. Bulla studies the image more deeply. It was a planet. But what planet is it? The image of the blue planet was going further and further apart. The blue planet fades out of sight. Again the blackness was in her surroundings.
Can someone please tell me what’s going on? Why I’m having these visions?
Again wails of a baby could be heard again. This time it was louder and stronger. As it knew what’s going around in its surroundings.
Bulla could feel her eyes starting to sting. She wanted to cry, but she didn’t know why. Her heart felt being squeezed by a hand. Gently she raised her hand to her heart. She could feel it beating fast. Her breathing uneven and fast as in panic. Another part of her felt that someone broke her heart.
Why?
The pain and suffering continued what it seemed like eternity.
Why? Bulla trembled. Why? Why are those events passing through my eyes?!
Suddenly the wails of the baby ceased. Bulla’s state of being ceased as well. She felt familiar warmth surrounding her. This warmth melted the pain and suffering into nothing. The tears seemed to vaporize. A smooth lullaby echoed through her ears. She knew that lullaby. An image was blurry to clear. It was her parents!? They were looking at her.
Why my parents are suddenly brought up now? What they have to do with the earlier events?
Now, now little one you’ll alright you’re safe.” Her mother sweetly told. Her mother had a small sweet smile on her beautiful face. Zenia turned to her husband. Igneous was facing his wife. “Igneous, she’s a beautiful child, we cannot leave her here outside were it is cold. We must bring her with us.”
I know Zenia, but we don’t know anything about her. What if she’s dangerous?”
Igneous, does she look dangerous to you? We can’t leave her out here.”
You’ll probably right. We can’t leave her”. Igneous eyes and face turned to look at Bulla. “Look what she has around her neck” her father replied. Bulla look down as her father reach what was he inferring to. It was the silver heart necklace!? Her father examines the necklace that was in his palm. “I think that’s her name, Bulla” Igneous said while still looking at the necklace.
Hmm, Bulla, what a nice name for a wonderful child” Zeina said cheerfully.
Go towards the house, I will bring the spacecraft to our basement in the garage. Don’t attract attention. I don’t want anybody else to know about this.” Igneous said.
Why?! Why is this happening to me?
The image of her parents fades out. Bulla saw another familiar image it was the moon of her home. The same one on the night of her birthday, two moons. One was a big, almost in full moon light purple moon. The other was small crescent blue moon.
Is this real or just a dream, a dream that is a nightmare?
Bulla stood in the black void once again. The images that she seen before was like looking through someone’s eyes. When the images fade out or disappeared she was in herself alone, just like right now. Bulla looks down to at herself. She was wearing her blue dress, barefooted. If it were another dream she will be twirling around happy, carefree, but she isn’t. Her head was still hanging low she felt as if someone was in front of her looking down on her with their pair of eyes.
Bulla felt dull under the gaze. Slowly, Bulla lifted her head to see the person standing in front of her. Her head still low she only saw the shoes of the person. She closed her eyes. Another feeling occurred through her. She felt another person next to the first one. With this one she felt angry and confused. She opened her eyes; she saw a pair of boots. It appeared to be golden tip boots. She immediately raised her face to face them. She spoke soft and slow like a whisper.
Who are you?”
All went black.
Bulla bolted right up. She was in her bed, sweating. She took deep and long breaths. She scooted to the side of her bed, stood and walked to her bedroom window. Slide the blue curtains opened and swung the window opened to let some fresh air to enter. She closed her eyes, and inhale and exhale large air. Open her eyes to look straight at the moons. The same moons in her dreams, which show itself the night on her birthday.
The dream flooded back to her like a crashing wave. The last thing saw before she woke up were seeing two people. One was that looks exactly like the woman she seen in the vision, with cerulean blue eyes and hair except a bit older. The other was a completely different person. It was a man. He had black hair like flames and onyx eyes. A scowl was in his face. He was wearing a blue spandex training suite that was sleeveless. Also with white gloves and boots except that the boots seemed to have golden tip.
This doesn’t make sense. Why I had these strange visions on my dreams of some woman? Then later visions of my parents. Especially seeing a necklace that has your name on it.
Bulla kept looking at the two moons. As if try to see if the answers were in them. With a large sigh she closed the windows, but let the curtains in place. She walked to her bed and climbed in, cover her with purple blankets. Laying her head into the soft pillow, she thought. The light of the moon was like smooth water in her room, beaming down on her.
I will worry that in the morning, but right now I need some sleep. The light of the moon will protect me from the bad dreams.
Bulla slowly closed her eyes and let sleep consume her body.
Outside her closed window, the same moon that comes in her birthday rode in the night, their lights chasing way bad dreams.
On Earth
The same woman in the dream was also awake, sitting in her bed. In her dreams she saw a girl that had cerulean hair. She wore what appeared to be a blue summer dress. Her head was bending low so she could not see her face. She wanted to ask who is she, but the words didn’t come up. The woman felt the girl’s atmosphere familiar. But when her husband appeared next to her, it changes the situation. In few moments the girl looks up quickly to meet their faces. It happened so fast, she only got a glance of the girl’s face. She had cerulean eyes with an expressionless face. She looked familiar. She heard her speak before she woken up.
Who are you?”
That’s when she woke up. All the memories of her baby child were flashed before her eyes, before she saw the girl with the blue dress. It was almost seventeen years since the tragic happening. She already gave up hope that her child might come back or that’s she’s alive. She sighs and lay back in her bed to her side. Her back was facing her husband.
Now it’s back to torture me again. The cerulean hair woman let asleep again consumes her. What she didn’t know was that her husband was awake as well. His back was towards her. Not only the woman had a dream but he also had one, the same one except he only seen the same mysterious girl in his dreams. Both of them didn’t know why they’re having these weird dreams.
Outside a bright silver-blue crescent moon could be seen. The same moon when the tragic event happened. Those who were dreaming visions didn’t know what they mean, were sleeping in their beds. What could these dreams mean? They asked the same question in their mind.
Who are you?