Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Future Threat ❯ Cells Defeated! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Cell Is Defeated!
 
ABC: Character Thoughts
ABC: Dialogue
ABC: Telepathy
___________________________________________________________ _____
Trunks woke up and climbed out of his Blue bed. He rubbed his eyes tiredly and yawned. He could sense something, something huge coming. He ignored it as he heard his mother calling him for breakfast.
 
Bulma: Trunks! Breakfast! I made you waffles!
Trunks was tired, just the day before he had defeated Cell and saved the future from disaster. But today he felt so beaten. He remembered that he had a dream the night before but what was it? He remembered a voice say something on the lines of:
I am coming Trunks, to save you and the future!
But who was it? He slowly walked down the stairs before making his way to the kitchen.
Bulma: Hi Trunks! What's the matter?
Trunks tried his hardest to stay awake while trying to talk at the same time.
Trunks: I…Can sense…A... Power… Level.
Bulma: Oh… Really well you defeated Cell and I don't think there is anybody who is stronger than him.
Trunks thought to himself for a few moments,
Could there be anybody stronger than Cell?
Trunks carried on the day as normal. With his daily training and he even reached SSJ 3 at this point!
He decided to pack it in for a day and get some rest.
***
(That Night in Trunks' Dream)
Trunks was sitting in a field he looked bruised and battered. He heard a voice.
???: Are you okay Trunks?
Before Trunks could see the person who was asking him the question he woke up.
***
 
He was feeling even worse than he had the day before and the power level he could sense, It was closer!
To Be Continued…