Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Galaxy Petals-The Begining ❯ Chapter 1 ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Galaxy Petals - The Beginning by: Me

A/N Hey everyone, how's it going? Enjoying school yet? Eh, me neither…Anyhoo, I decided to write a fic about an anime series my friend, Badiyannu made up. It's called Galaxy Petals or Ginga Kabens in Japanese. I guess you could say it's a sort of DBZ series. Maybe if I start the fic it'll make a little more sense instead of confusing you more…

~*~*~*~*~

Bra had decided to have a little reunion at the Capsule Corporation. Since she hadn't seen any of her childhood friends in such a long time, she decided to invite them over for a little get-together. The people she had already sent an invite to were, of course, her older brother Trunks and his wife, Malinai. She also invited Pan, Goten, and his wife, Marron. Gohan and Videl had also been sent an invitation.

"Uub, honey, can you get the door while I finish up in the kitchen?" Bra called to her husband.

"Oh, yeah sure," he answered heading towards the door. He opened it, and was greeted by his niece, Anilina.

The small quarter- Saiyan beamed at her uncle. "Hi, Uncle Uub!"

Uub squatted down so he was eye level with Anilina. He held out his arms and embraced the demi-Saiyan. "Where are your parents?" He finally asked.

"Oh, they're coming!" Anilina squealed pointing towards her parents' car. Sure enough, Trunks and Malinai were on their way from the car. Just then, another car, a blue Focus, pulled up. The spiky-haired driver waved happily as he reached the driveway.

Trunks helped Malinai out of the car and headed towards the front door of his old house. "Hey, Uub, where's my sis?" he asked his brother-in-law.

"She's still fixing up a few things inside," Uub replied. As Bra made her way over to the front door, another vehicle came into view. Uub led Trunks, Malinai, and Anilina out to the backyard where he had started a barbeque, as Bra went out to greet the newest guests.

~*~*~*~*~

"Daddy, Ani's bugging me!" 5 year-old Nixie told her father.

Goten looked at his best friend's daughter. "Anilina, leave Nix alone, okay?" He smiled sweetly at the quarter- Saiyan.

"Oh, okay…" Anilina said digging her foot into the ground. (Aww, cutie-pie!) Nixie stuck her tongue out at Anilina.

"Hey, stop that!" Goten said gently slapping his daughter's arm. A small toddler wobbled his way over to Goten and looked at him with big black eyes. Goten smiled at the kid. "Hi," Goten said as the child continued to stare at him.

The 3 year-old stopped sucking his thumb and said, "Hello," in an almost inaudible tone. The small quarter-Saiyan went up and placed himself on Goten's lap.

Anilina smiled wildly and looked at the kid in Goten's lap. "Go-Go!" she explained. "Remember me?" The child shook his head and yawned.

"Gonami, it's time for your nap!" Gohan called.

"But I'm not sleepy," Gonami said rubbing his eyes. "I wanna stay with Uncle Goten."

"Go on," Goten said to the kid in his lap. "We can play later." He smiled and set Gonami on the ground. Gonami walked over to his dad, grabbed his hand, and walked into Capsule Corp.

"I hope mine's as obedient as Gonami, Videl," Bra said to the older woman.

Videl smiled. "When are you due?"

Bra rubbed her oversized belly. "The doctor said any day now."

"Do you know what it is?" Malinai asked.

"A girl, I think."

"We already have too many boys in the group," Marron said playfully nudging Goten's arm.

"Yeah, but one might not even have a kid looking like that," Goten said smiling at his niece.

Pan scowled at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Goten shook his head. "Nothing." Everyone, including Pan, began laughing until Bra's face suddenly went pale.

"Bra, hey, Bra what's wrong?" Uub asked.

"It's time…" Bra whispered.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N Okay, I didn't like that. I didn't like that at all! Well, that was the prologue. Hope you liked it at least a little bit.

Disclaimers: Nixie, Anilina, Malinai, and Gonami all belong to my best friend, Badiyannu. If you want to know more about these characters, please visit my site: http://expage.com/galaxypetals

All the other characters - Bra, Uub, Goten, Marron, Trunks, Pan, Gohan, and Videl belong to Akira Toriyama.