Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Galaxy Petals-The Beginning ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Galaxy Petals - The Beginning by: Me

A/N Guess what! Me and Badiyannu were in a magic show! Yeah, I know we're a little old for magic, but we were at a fiesta, and we volunteered to help. Badi got sawed in half! It was awesome! (Sorry, Badi, it was hilarious) On with the fic!

~*~*~*~*~

"Why'd you have to take the long way home?" 10 year-old Gonami asked.

"I wanted to enjoy the scenery, that's all."

Gonami "hmphed", and turned to Anilina. "Well?"

Anilina looked surprised. "Hey, Go; don't get me into your family affairs! I swear you're just like your dad." Ani looked embarrassed when she remembered that Gonami was exactly like Gohan; looks and all. (Of course, the second kid always looks exactly like one of the parents…)

"He's probably got homework. My uncle hates when we don't do our work," Nixie sighed. Gonami nodded. "Thought so…"

"What's that?" The two Son children followed where Anilina held her finger. Something sparkled before it raced to the ground. A few seconds later, the ground exploded where the sparkle in the sky had headed. (Okay, that didn't make much sense…) "What in the world…?"

"Let's go check it out!" Nixie sped across the road, hoping to find out where that explosion had come from. When they reached a small clearing, they got out of the car and decided to explore.

"Hey, I think I found something!!" The girls ran over to where Gonami stood looking down into a pit. They all looked down, and inside the pit was a small space pod. The pod's door began to open, and a girl came out.

Well, she didn't exactly look like a girl. She looked more like a half-cat, half-girl. (Kinda like Inuyasha, even though the guy's half-dog demon. Argh, you get the idea!) The cat-girl's ebony-colored eyes stared at the three quarter-Saiyans before her. "Who and what are you?" Nixie demanded of the cat-girl.

"My name is Neko. I'm from the planet Nettik." (Nettik…mmm…-_-) "And who are you?"

Anilina pointed to herself. "I'm Anilina. This is my best friend Nixie and her cousin, Gonami." Anilina paused. "We better take you to my place; you can tell us all about Nettik. You can also meet my parents."

Neko looked surprised. "My parents!" She ran back into her space pod and began to punch in a few buttons on the control panel. "Hello? Hello, is anyone there?" The only answer she received was static.

"What's wrong?" Gonami asked.

Neko shook her head. "My parents were supposed to get here before I did. They didn't. That means they probably didn't survive the explosion…"

~*~*~*~*~

"Our planet was being attacked. A few of us escaped with the remaining pods. We were instructed to come here, to planet Earth, hoping that it would be safer. Nettik blew up right after my family left…" Tears began to slide down Neko's cheeks.

"That's horrible!" Anilina cried. "Who would do a thing like that?"

"His name's Ginkouri." He and his sister live here on Earth."

"Well, they're not humans. A human doesn't have the power to blow up entire planets," Gonami said.