Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gama's Blood Crystal ❯ Sorry, and I really do mean it! ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey all. I am so sorry that I haven't given you those updates like I promised. It is ONLY because I moved out of my home at the end of July and headed off to another state to live on my own. Only to come to said state and discover (way too late, might I add…) that not only do I not have internet access (except by extremely limited means {i.e. the public library when I'm not working nor dead on my feet}), but also that my hard drive isn't compatible with my friend's computer. Which blew my ENTIRE plan to hell, because I had intended to work on my story in my spare time on my homie's PC, bring it all to the library on a floppy, and then upload all my updates that way. But not only that, I was actually stupid enough to forget to send all of my revised work (EVERYTHING I had worked on to date) to my email account right before I left, meaning that I can't even work on it on the library computer.
 
All of this means: No story update for long time due to author stupidity.
 
The fix: I'm really, really, really, sorry and I mean it from the depths of my cold, little heart.
 
The good news, however: My other friend has offered to build/give me his old, OLD, dust-bunny-breeder of a computer and all I have to do is get some RAM for that, hope my hard drive is compatible with that, and we'll be back in business. :)
 
The bad news with the good news being: that updates will take bloody forever still since I haven't finished my revisions with my old work… that even though my story's outline and background has finally been completely hammered out, ya'll still be holdin' yer breaths for a little while longer.
 
Which brings me to my conclusion: Moving sucks, never do it. You've all been waiting so long, and are all still there and loving me (much to me eternal surprise and happiness), and all deserve bi-weekly updates as well as fudge and your favorites dinners and a Vejita plushie or three. AND… I really, really hope my story gets back on track as soon as possible and it's everything you all want it to be.
 
Thank you all, love you all, and I shall work me arse off as we speak! (which of course means that updates still won't be terribly soon, unfortunately…)