Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ The Familiar Guest ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: Sorry for the inconvenience earlier. But to find out why Keri was born 3 months after Goten, you'll just have to keep reading.

Disclaimers: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phew, got that over with :)

Chapter 2: The Familiar Guest

Gohan walked slowly to the front door, something about the ki of the person behind it seemed familiar...

"Surprise?" The man said as Gohan opened the door. Gohan backed away at first, clutching the doorknob for support. He almost dropped his food.

"D-d... Dad?" Gohan said in barely above a whisper, his black eyes turning wider than ever. Goku looked at Gohan, and helped him to keep balance. He could feel Gohan's body shaking as he hugged him. Gohan's eyes started to leak with tears of joy.

"Dad, you came home! You- you came home," Gohan stuttered, his tears wetting Goku's shirt heavily. Goku just clutched his son back with a fatherly hug.

"I'm sorry I was away for so long. I wasn't sure when to come back, but I felt the pain you were going through without me, so I couldn't just leave and not come back," he said, and noticed something in the background. He grinned.

"So, Chi-Chi had two kids without me knowing. Shame on her for not telling me," he said, smiling as he walked over to them. Goten and Keri were both a little scared at first, so they tried to squish back into their chairs as much as they could. Goku ruffled Goten's hair. Goten tried to push Goku's hand away, but found that he couldn't. Goku then caught sight of Keri, and was surprised to find that he also had a girl.

"She looks just like Chi-Chi, except for the fact that she has green eyes," Goku commented, then turned back to Gohan. "What are their names?" Gohan paused a second, he was still a little shocked from his father's sudden appearance.

"The boy is Goten, the girl is Keri," he replied, and walked over to where Goku was standing. Goku face turned stern for a moment, and he decided to tell Gohan the truth.

"Son, I'm not here for forever, just for two days. I really came back here just to check up on what's been happening, to see if your mother and you are okay. I guess I didn't expect 2 new kids," he said firmly, but smiled as he got to the part of his new children. Gohan's bright face sunk down a little.

"Well, since you're only here for two days, I'll keep you up to date on what's been happening," he said slowly, and told his father everything.

3 hrs. later...................................................................... ......................

Another knock came to the door. Goku came to open it this time.

"Hey Hon! Back from shopping?" He asked, smiling as he saw his wife. Chi-Chi dropped the groceries she was carrying, and passed out on the wooden floor. Goku looked confused at his fallen wife as he picked her up.

"What did I do?" he asked Gohan, who only sighed and shook his head. 'Same old Dad,' he thought silently to himself. He chuckled at Goku's question.

Stay tuned for Chapter 3!