Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ Breakfast's Calling ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay:( Just saw The Mummy Returns. I say it is a must see movie for all you Mummy fans. It's a bit inaccurate, but I liked it anyway!

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 8: Breakfast's Calling

"Gohan! Time to get up!" Goku said in an ecstatic tone of voice. Gohan groaned sleepily, not wanting to get out of bed. But then again, how could he say no to his father who is deceased but came back for two days? Plus, this was the last day he would be here. The first day was yesterday.

"Alright, alright. Just wait outside the door so I can get dressed," Gohan muttered. Goku just grinned and waited outside the door. Gohan came out, wearing black, baggy pants and a olive green short-sleeve shirt. His hair was still a mess, and Goku noticed that his clothes were also hanging around lazily. He shrugged at his son. They came down the stairs, Chi-Chi hearing the two of them.

"Well, it seems that you two are FINALLY awake," Chi-Chi said, not turning away from her cooking.

"Mmm-mm, Chi-Chi, that smells really great," Goku said, smelling the air. She smiled. Keri and Goten looked up from eating, Keri starting to laugh at Gohan's mess of hair. Gohan glared at her, straightening out his thick, black, spiky mess with his fingers. Goku also started to develop the laughter.

"You know son, Keri's right. Your hair looks like a bird's nest!" Goku cracked himself up with his own joke, which made everyone around him turn silent. Chi-Chi and Gohan sweat dropped. Goku stopped immediately.

"What did I do?" He asked incredulously. Chi-Chi just sighed.

'How did I ever marry this man?' she thought to herself while stirring some soup. 'Simple, you love him,' her mind answered without a pause. Chi-Chi nodded her head in agreement, then chuckled to herself.

"Goku, Gohan, food's ready," Chi-Chi said, and gave each of them a bowl. Goku looked at the soup hungrily as it was poured into his bowl. Gohan wasn't as hungry, and sipped his soup quietly and calmly, while Goku literally chugged it in one gulp. Gohan pretended not to notice, and went on with eating/drinking it slowly.

"Thanks for the soup, Hon. I'll just take these two suckers out for a little walk if you don't mind," Goku announced, carrying the 2 two-year olds outside with him. Chi-Chi and Gohan looked at the door for a moment after he left, looked at each other, then burst out laughing.