Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ Goku's Request ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: I know that I have to make the chapters longer, but every time I do it just seems that something comes up and I have to stop writing! Sorry!!^^

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 11: Goku's Request

After 2 hours, Goten finally had finished "playing" with Trunks and came home, tired and hungry as a cow.

"Mooom! I'm hungry!" Goten moaned, sitting on a wooden chair. Chi-Chi glared at her son.

"Well you wouldn't have been if you came home the time I said you should have! Now go upstairs, take a shower, put on some FRESH clothes, and come back down, clean and looking like something other than a bum!" Chi-Chi exclaimed, waving her spatula in front of him. She turned around, looking at the stove. Goten hung his head low.

"Do I reeeeeeeeeeeeally have to?" Goten tried again, cocking his head up to see her reaction. Chi-Chi leered over him then, her face heated to its boiling point.

"WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU YOUNG MAN?! HUH?! EITHER YOU GO UP THERE AND COMEDOWN LOOKING PRESENTABLE, OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO EAT OUTSIDE IN THE COLD!!!" Chi-Chi screamed, Goten looking frightened beyond imagination. He ran up the stairs, getting into the bathroom almost immediately. Chi-Chi scowled at the stairs behind him, then silently sighed.

Going to Gohan..............................

Gohan looked over his homework for the night, there were practically piles of papers and projects to be done, it was giving him a migraine! A knock then came to the door, interrupting his thoughts...

"Keri?" Gohan asked, opening the door to see a small form, standing there with thoughtful eyes. She looked around his schoolwork- filled room.

"Can I come in?" Keri said silently, watching behind her to make sure that no one could see her. Gohan laughed at his cautious sister.

"What's wrong sis?" He asked jokingly, giving her a small noogie. Keri frowned at him.

"Shhh!!" She said, putting a finger to her lips. Gohan just let her in. She closed the door.

"Gohan, I've been meaning to ask you..." she started, obviously in deep thought, "Will Daddy ever come back?" Gohan looked at her suspiciously.

"You still remember? You were like, two years old Keri!" Gohan shouted quietly, awaiting her answer.

"Yeah, well... I-I was just curious, I mean wouldn't you remember if a man just came for two days, calling himself your father, then leaving?" Keri countered, twiddling her thumbs.

"Not... Really," Gohan replied shakily, putting a hand on Keri's shoulder. He smiled. "And anyways, he loves you, you are his kid, and no matter how much he hasn't seen you in the past few years, he'll always remember you and your..." Gohan paused, then gave Keri that weak-at-your-knees smile of his, "Your pretty face." Keri grinned. Gohan thought it was strange that Keri never blushed, instead she just fought it off with a laugh or grin. She told him herself that she considered blushing a girly-girl thing to do. She bowed her head low in gratitude to Gohan, and walked out of his room. Gohan smiled contentedly to himself, then turned back to his work. He noticed something, though. It was a letter saying, "To Gohan" and then there was a smiley face:). Gohan opened it up. He started reading it.

Dear Gohan,

Hello Son! It's been a long time since we've last talked, hasn't it? Anyway, let's get down to business. Gohan, I've read the letter.

Gohan froze a little at that part, but kept reading.

I must say, even King Kai agreed with you. I am not sure when, but I really wish to be wished back:) Please don't tell anyone, I want to make it a surprise like last time! I hope Chi-Chi doesn't faint this time! I hope to see you soon!

Love,

Your Father

Gohan read the letter again with trembling hands, trying to get over his shock. Goku- His Dad- was actually asking to come back! Tears sprang to Gohan's eyes, and he smiled with a hint of joy.

******************************************************************* ********************

So... (ok, I won't use the same dingy ending) Alright everyone, do the cha-cha!! (ok, maybe that's too ecstatic... how about this one?) Write a review to my story please! ( is that good?)