Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ Namek's Dragon Balls ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: I am so, so sorry for that huge gap in my writing. My schedule been very hectic lately, and when I DO have time to write, I am too jumpy and impatient. But thank you for writing such nice reviews to my story, which I PROMISE you will go on until I cannot think anything else up (but I doubt very much that that will happen^_^) Once again, thx for holding on!

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 15: Namek's Dragon Balls

The elder stood intensely, listening carefully to Gohan's interpretation to all of this. He nodded.

"I see..." he murmured, taking in the info with mindful thinking. Gohan finished up the explanation to why they where here, yet back in the elder's head there was still that unmistakable feeling that something was up about Keri.

"Um, did you get all that?" Gohan asked, staring at the elder. The elder snapped from his thoughts.

"Oh, yes, of course I did, thank you Gohan," he said quickly, replacing the towel on Keri's head with another. He found that the warmth of the towel had made Keri fall asleep, and replaced the towel ever so gently. Gohan frowned a little; now that Keri was asleep it would be harder to find the dragon balls all by himself. The elder sensed his worry.

"Don't jump to conclusions, Gohan, I have a little secret that only the Namekians know of," he told Gohan, Gohan turning to where the elder was walking. He rummaged through some blankets and cabinets before he found it- a dragon ball with **** stars on it. Gohan was gaping.

"But I thought you had to find them!" Gohan exclaimed, the elder putting a finger to his lips. Gohan just nodded in apology, remembering that Keri had fallen asleep. The elder sat on Gohan's bed, patting the bed, signaling for Gohan to come over.

"You see, here on Namek, the dragon balls do split into different regions, but the villagers collect them as soon as they split, just in case we'll ever need them ahead of time. I guess our ways have paid off, now that you're here and this is exactly what you need," he said, chuckling slightly. He handed the orange orb to Gohan. Gohan traced the outline with his index finger, glad that the Namekians were a very wise race and always thought ahead of time.

"Thank you, you are very kind and gracious to me and Keri, I hope that we could repay you in some way-" the Namek cut him off.

"We are fine. You have no need to pay us anything, just having our families and friends is good enough, they are worth more than any precious stone in the universe." Gohan remembered this wise saying, and kept it close to his heart. He and the elder walked around, gathering the dragon balls from each house that kept one. After they collected the last one, Gohan awakened Keri, telling her that it was all taken care of. She was sort of confused, but didn't question. They stood in a pretty wide and empty area, perfect for the dragon to appear at. But before the dragon was summoned, the elder walked over to Keri, holding out a headband. It was white around, but in the center there was a red circle, a dragon imprinted in the middle.

"What a beautiful dragon," Keri said, looking at the vast textures of colors in such a small place. Gohan looked at it.

"What dragon?" He asked, confused. Keri glared at him.

"It's right there, doofus. Can't you see?" She replied impatiently, pointing into the red circle. He scratched his head. He still didn't see it. But the elder knew why she saw it, and he was not about to tell.

"The white is for purity, the red is for power. The dragon stands for strength, both physically and mentally. I want you to have it, Keri, for it will guide you in your journeys," he said, putting it around her forehead, lifting her hair to tie the knot under there. A few bangs fell in front of the dragon, but Keri still felt a burst of strength come through her, filling her body with all the things that the dragon represented. The phase ended about 1 minute afterwards, she felt that power stay inside of her. She made a knuckle.

"All right, I'm ready."

**************************************************************** **********************

So... Like? Dislike? Write a review to tell me!