Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ Hidden Powers ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: Thank you all for your cooperation with the story and your honorable patience.

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 18: Hidden Powers

Goku dabbed Chi-Chi forehead with a wet dishtowel, waiting for her to wake up. Her eyes fluttered a bit, then slowly opened. She smiled drunkenly.

"Hello Goku, would you like some rice?" Chi-Chi asked, then dozed off again. Goku stared at her sleeping face for a moment, then laughed.

"Is mom awake yet?" Goten asked impatiently, staring at his mother's unmoving body.

"Nope, sorry bud. You'll just have to wait a little longer," Goku replied, moving into a more comfy position. Goten pouted, he had been looking forward to training with his dad. Keri punched Goten in the arm lightly.

"C'mon Goten, why don't you fight me? I'm really strong too," Keri challenged, her voice sounding very, very cute^^. She crossed her arms, waiting for Goten's answer. He lifted his eyebrow, moving into his fighting stance.

"Ok," Goten replied quickly, charging Keri head-on. Keri did several flips in the air and landed behind Goten while he was zipping forth with his tremendous speed. She then threw a ki blast at him, Goten dodging it with ease. He powered up, Keri grunting slightly. But this time, when he charged, they went into a head-on collision and started doing hand-to-hand fighting. Keri was sweating furiously; she was frustrated with Goten's speedy punches and kicks. One kick finally hit her in the face, bruising her lower lip. Keri touched it lightly, but didn't complain. Instead, she flew up, Goten following, and punched Goten hard and rough in the ribs. He felt himself being pushed to the ground with force from the power of the punch, but regained his strength on land and flew back up. Keri breathed heavily, looking in the same direction where Goten was coming in from even though he was concealing his power as much as possible. He was hidden in the clouds also, so it was virtually impossible to see him.

"Hiiiiiyaaaaa!" Goten yelled as he leaped foot first into Keri's face. Keri stuck both arms in front of her face to block the attack, which Goten was VERY surprised about. He felt himself lower to the ground in shock, Keri following him to see what was wrong. She also inspected her arms, which had sneaker imprints on them. Goku had been watching the whole thing along with Gohan, and they were surprised to see Goten come down. He leaned over, panting. He held his stomach, Keri patting her bruised lip. Goten looked at Keri strangely, Keri not replying to his actions.

"How'd you do that?" Goten asked with wide eyes.

"Do what?" She asked back, sitting down next to him.

"Sense me when I had concealed myself perfectly?" Goku held up a hand.

"Now hold up Goten, maybe you were powering up for your kick and energy was being released while doing so?" Goku said, but Goten shook his head in disagreement.

"I wasn't using any of my energy at all, maybe for flying, but Keri's not powerful enough to sense that," Goten replied, Keri shooting a glare at him. Everyone turned to Keri for an answer. She looked up.

"What?" She asked, looking around.

"How did you sense him when his energy wasn't being released?" Gohan asked, folding his arms. Keri spat on the ground next to her.

"I sensed his ki," she said calmly, mouthing words of pain. Goku and Gohan looked at each other at that one, then inspected Keri closely. Her emerald eyes shone with innocence, yet they were also confused.

"But his ki is created by his energy," Goku queried, putting down the wet towel for Chi-Chi. Keri shrugged, and asked Goten if he was okay. Goku leaned over to Gohan, starting a quiet conversation.

"Do you think Keri has special abilities to sense a person's ki without them using their energy at all?" Gohan whispered hoarsely to Goku. Goku nodded.

"After all, she is your sister Gohan, she could have more hidden powers that we don't know about," Goku added, lifting Chi-Chi up higher on his lap. Gohan took this into careful consideration, and ran to the kitchen to get the moaning Goten and Keri some ice.

******************************************************************* **********************

Like? No like? Write a review to tell! ^_^