Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Good Bye ❯ Back to the Past ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Good Bye

Section 1. Back To The Past

"Someone's coming!" Ashley gasped.

"No someone's here." Brian corrected her.

"Please don't be the androids. Please don't be the androids." The 10 year old blonde, Ash, kept chanting with tears in her eyes.

"Relax. If you would have learned how to sense ki you'd know that it's only Trunks." The black haired teenaged Tabious said.

"That's my Trunksy. Someday he and I are going to be married. We'll have beautiful children together. He's so dreamy, especially without his shirt on." Steffany the oldest of all the kids swooned in her own little fantasy world. She and Trunks had been dating since they were 15.

"Yup it's Trunks." Sabrina stated. "And he sure has a big grin on his face." The blonde, brown eyed, teen said as she looked out the window.

"Trunksy." Leash yelled and ran to him. Everyone else followed soot.

When Stef got to Trunks she gave him a big hug and a passionate kiss. "Oh Trunks I was so worried about you. You are ok right?" Stef asked still in his embrace.

"Yeah, Sweetie, of course." Trunks replied with a smirk.

"I think you being around your father for so long was a bad thing. You're getting cocky." Bulma said to her son as he still smiled.

"Did you get 'em?" Wendy the blonde ditz asked.

"Of course." Trunks said and kept on grinning like his father.

"Yay Trunksy he's our hero. Yay Trunksy he's our hero." Leash and Wen sang together to the tune of Captin Planet.

"Hey Macy did you get it all? I mean the whole fight?" Bi (Tabious) asked the white Miracle Ball. (A/N: Kind of like a Dragon Ball only . . . not.)

"Yeah Trunks kicked their ass!  Macy turned a pale pick and left 'to go to the bathroom'.

"Well that's silly. She's never had to use the bathroom before." Wendy said clueless as ever. Everyone sweat dropped.

"Hey Trunksy can we go visit them and tell them everything's ok now?" Leash asked persistence in her baby blue eyes.

"That's not a bad idea Trunks." Bulma said.

"Alright then who wants to come with me?" Trunks asked.

~_~_~

"You know, Bulma, these barbeques are always so fun." Krillin said. "But I do wish I knew what happened to Trunks."

"He kicked those androids asses, what else. He is my son." Vegeta said in a cocky manner.

"Vegeta!" Bulma said in a scolding tone. Then little Trunks began to fidget.

"Eashy! Eashy!" Trunks babbled.

"Do you want down? There you go." Bulma sat Trunks on the ground. He then got up and started to walk away into some bushes. "Trunks come back here! Vegeta get him!" Just as Vegeta was about to open his mouth they heard a familiar voice.

"Hey there Little Buddy what are you doing?" Leash picked Trunks up and started to walk out of the big bush. "Man you sure have gotten big!" Leash said to little Trunks.

"Leashy!" Gohan yelled and ran to his long time friend.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~