Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goten and Trunks.... ❯ Gohan has a plan... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"I don't want to talk right now, Gohan.", Trunks said and left.

"Explain.", Gohan said.

"Okay okay, fine. They were hitting on Trunks and asked if we were partners and thought he meant fighting partners, so I said yes. He want to see a kiss, and tongue, now were here." Goten said.

Gohan let go of Goten and flew towards home.

"Gohan! You didn't say that you were going to drop me!", Goten screamed.

Goten flew towards Trunks's house and he found Trunks.

"Leave me alone Goten", Trunks said.

For the next few days Trunks has been ignoring Gohan and Goten. Gohan and Videl kept a closed mouth.

"Goten, I'm going to try and talk to Trunks.", Gohan said.

"Why it's no use.", Goten said.

"Your not acting your self which bothers me, so I will talk to him.", Gohan said.

"Hi guys", Trunks said.

"Well, Goten, he came his self. I'll go and let you two talk.", Gohan said.

"What?", Goten said to Trunks.

"We need to talk.", Trunks said.

"Ready to apoligise about your selfishness!" Goten screamed.

"Or yours!", Trunks shouted and flew off.

Goten walk outside and saw the gay guys.

"Oh brother", Goten said

Goten walked inside.

"Hey Trunks, we heard you broke up with Goten. Wanna go out?", the guy said.

Trunks fired a blast at them which they dodged and flew off.

"Goten, I'm sorry..", Gohan said.

"It's my fault he said no and I went along with it and these people are still stalking us.", Goten said

"If you want him back, I have a plan...", Gohan said.

Later at night, Trunks was sitting by a pond.

Goten came out of nowhere near Trunks and Goten was hurt and looked dead. Trunks sensed two very high power levels even above a Super Saiyan.

"Goten are you okay!", Trunks panicked.

"Trun..Trunks?", Goten said

"Yes, yes! Talk to me Goten! Please!!", Trunks panicked even more.

Trunks got Goten to his house and told Gohan about the accident. Trunks thinks it has something to with Gohan, but they were both so serious!