Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ In the End ❯ Revulsion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Revulsion
Dismay instantly became the crimson night's terrible theme. Flames bitterly danced over the earth's desolated horizon and it spread abroad to ravage the land more so. Storms developed, the earth shivered with volcanic eruptions, and the chilling wind howled wickedly. Chaos could only describe the situation.
A lone person was responsible for the loathsome act, android 17. He relished in the destruction's unseen glory and he bathed in the horrible screams he received. Limbs were scattered and guts were dispersed about. The earth bled human blood, coating the droid in its thick, crimson liquid. The red substance laced between his fingers and stained his entire being. It cleansed him of all pureness and righteousness, damaging the partial human heart he did contain. Random insanity engulfed him, and he yearned for far more.
 
He had been driven mad, lost in his defiant lunacy.
 
17's main objective was to destroy the human race. He would submerge the earth in a sea of blood until the awaited Day of Judgment would arrive, and hellish flames would devour his half human soul. Of course he did not care, his purpose had been diminished. His will to live had come to an end when his sibling, the only other of his kind, tipped at death's door by attempting to cease his rampage.
He killed her no doubt. She was a weakness, his only weakness, and the only person keeping him from the powerful forces of madness. Those he had opposed or deemed worthy had been slain. He was no ignorant mindless animal. He knew of what he did, and thought well about it. It was deliberate pain and nothing seemed wrong to him.
Closing his ice like, mysteriously cool, blue and devious eyes, he inclined his head from the existing terror and onto the ragging skies above.
Dark strands of his midnight hair billowed in the rare winds of the intense atmosphere, giving him his hated human appearance.
 
“So much misery . . . so much pain . . . so much power,” He whispered sorrowfully, the words lethargically spilling from his lips. Still he was bored and still human's crowded away from him. The ignorant mortals began to run, most fainting from the sheer sight of him. They were stupid, there was no where to hide. They couldn't stop him, no one could. His lean form arose slowly, his distant gaze trailing after them as they fled. The humans choked up and fumbled, pleading for their pathetic lives, but to no avail.
 
The lonesome boy drew a hand outwards, carefully even. His lifeless head tilted as he did, and magnificent illuminations swallowed him. Streaks of Ki energy laced the sky and the beautiful strands of light entwined about his agile fingers. A beam of vivid light developed, and the unearthly flare drove past the surprised crowd. It detonated, instantly combusting. They cried out in their sweet pain as the flames licked at their skin. Blood spewed out of their mortal wounds, and the divine liquid evaporated into the saddened clouds above.
 
He enjoyed every minute of it.
 
A mocking laugh rose to him and he bent over, inhaling deeply. Awkwardly, he spun in a collapsing fashion, catching himself with his right foot. He walked on idly through smoldering black smoke and wavering debris. He oddly hummed a hefty tune, limping and stumbling in his blind rage.
17's heart desired for more destruction. The void inside him was not filled and he wanted more. His blood shed would be endless. He needed something to end it, to end the relentless hardships weighing upon him. He wished to be dissolved in complete oblivion. To be suspended in magnificent wonders was sure to be an excellent delight.
The artificial intelligence paused briefly. Destruction of human race would be awesome indeed. He could forever stalk the earth in an unyielding blood lust, or, he could relinquish these thoughts and push the world into peril. Total annihilation of this solar system would be oh so divine.
 
17's cold orbs grew wide and trembling fell upon his nimble form. He parted his lips, slowly uttering, “To hell then. Open your infernal gates and rightfully consume me. Take me if you dare.”
 
The planet, the sapphire bead of life, had seen its final day. Android 17 intensified his unique and unmatched power, and in an instant, the Apocalypse had begun. Earth's core collapsed and the planet shatteringly burst apart. Debris of the once living giving cylinder rushed about, spinning wildly and colliding into each other. Chain reactions began and light pierced the darkness while stars morphed. Planets all blew apart instantly and solar flares emerged. Dust surrounded beautiful rings of planets, yet they were soon eaten by the planet's gravitational pull. Flashes of brilliant lights surrounded our galaxy as object after object died. The chaos he had awaited for was happening. His dream had come true and he had been obliterated in the commotion. No more would he wander the broad world in search of his true purpose. It had been found, he had been lost, and the world had met its end. He held no remorse, only vengeance on the world for changing him into the cold being that he was. He wanted new life, he needed a new life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I