Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Interlude ❯ What He Needed ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Dragonball / Dragonball Z and related characters belong to Akira Toriyama. No profit is being made from this fanfiction.

- Icewind -

Interlude
Part One: What He Needed



Moonlight filtered in through a canopy of limbs and leaves, lifting away the darkness enshrouding the woods, and an owl hooted nearby from atop a large oak tree. Chichi stood nude in the middle of a clearing, the night air cool on her bare skin, the scent of pine strong in the calming breeze. Goku stood behind her, his powerful arms wrapping around her slim figure as strong hands close over her full breasts. His breath was hot on her neck, kissing and nibbling, whispering saucy promises into her ear.

“I want to feel you come for me.” The words were emphasized with a push between the cheeks of her bottom, his erection gently rubbing up and down. “Come all over my cock.”

A shudder passed through his wife and he smiled, pushing his nose into her silken hair, taking in its sweet fragrance. She wiggled against his most intimate parts and he emitted a low, throaty groan. There was something visceral about the two of them together in the woods like this. Something primal that was awakening an untamed nature rooted within him. Again, he inhaled deeply, noting that her scent was heated and sexual. The moist, firm skin of her bottom provided the most sensuous pressure on his aching erection and he let out a shuddering breath. The ache was far more urgent that mere physical pain, bringing a hot flush to his face.

“Goku-sa...I want you too.”

Catching a glimpse of her naughty smirk he grinned, leaning in for a kiss, but their lips only brushed in the barest touch before there was a rush of air from his lungs and his body suddenly hit the ground, his wife pouncing on top of him with an erotic gleam in her eyes. He met her stare with a lustful gaze of his own, a soft growl rumbling deep in his chest as his blood began to boil. Chichi very rarely got the drop on him given the vast and incomparable gap in their physical strength, but ever so often she’d manage to surprise him, especially moments such as this when he’d least expect it. The bold move ignited a scorching fire in his gut and he lunged for her...but his body didn’t budge, merely jerked back onto the ground. Confused, Goku surveyed his body and stared wide-eyed at the rings of energy holding both is ankles and wrists firmly in place.

“You’re using ki restraints!?” He yanked against the inescapable ki bonds pinning him beneath her and his thoughts ran wild. By all laws it was virtually impossible for his wife to be able to manipulate ki at such a level. She was human, he was saiyan and as far as he recalled she didn’t even know how to channel ki let alone utilize it to restrain a person. There were so many factors that didn’t make any sense but once those sultry lips crushed against his own he chose not to question it further. Instead, he savoured the moment; he was pinioned beneath his beautiful woman, the soft pillows of her breasts pushing intimately against him and was so excited that his engorged penis felt as though it would burst, wanting to, needing to erupt in a Vesuvius of liquid hot lava.

“Chichi—”

Exhilaration ran like a drug in his bloodstream as she chose that moment to expel her hot breath over his throbbing cock, the air swirling over the bulbous head and forcing him to arch as much as the ki restraints would allow. Goku clawed his fingers in the dusty ground beneath him, panting as she sucked and teased the very end of his swollen tip. Suddenly, the wet warmth was gone and her lips were pressing against his own, their tongues colliding in a frantic dance of push and pull. He could taste a pang of his own fluid on her and strangely found the experience to be incredibly arousing. For awhile they pant together, their sweaty bodies slick against one another, and when she finally pulled away he realized he was on display like a work of art before her eyes; restrained and at her mercy. The very notion caused his hardness to twitch under her watchful gaze.

Chichi blushed at the sight, her hand moving to rake trim, painted nails over her husband’s tight abdomen, encouraging his cock to twitch even more. A delightful ache coiled in his swollen sac and he longed for her to grant him release. Gently, she hefted his heavy balls in her palm, appreciating the slight writhe of his muscular body and the way he begged her with his dark eyes. In his mind it was all extremely erotic; the strongest man on the planet defenceless to the sexual prowess of his eager wife. The idea alone nearly sent him over the edge as her moist, pink tongue moved down his lower stomach. It lapped against his inner thigh before darting out to tease his left nut and slurp noisily up his turgid shaft.

“Mmm...”

It had to be a dream. It felt too good to be real. The pointed edge of her tongue finally traced circles over the sensitive ridge on the underside of his shaft and he thought for sure he would explode. Instead, he lurched his hips toward her mouth, his eyes intense as he watched himself disappear between a delicious pair of succulent lips. Spasms of delight invade his lower body and he could feel his toes curl at the sound of wet squelching noises filling his ears. He grunted, pulling hard on the energy rings restraining his body, feeling the searing need to come drive him to the brink of madness. Finally, the delightful ache in his sac blossomed into a fiery euphoria, eliciting a moan from him as his hips piston erratically, encouraging his orgasm to rise in a white-hot rush.

“Wait just a minute,” Chichi whispered, licking her lips. Deft fingers squeezed the base of his shaft and, to his horror, effectively blocked his impending release. The agonized groan he emitted was unrecognizable to his own ears.

After a long moment black eyes cracked open to gaze at softer brown ones. Goku couldn’t wait any more. He was pent-up and and sweating, his need fiery and intense as his rasping breaths made the only sound in the quiet forest. Tentatively, a soft palm rubbed over his sensitive tip and his face twisted in a grimace of painful pleasure. Chichi gave him a tender smile, her cheeks hot as she lowered her head to take the full length of him in her mouth, and immediately his muscles tensed. An enormous flood of rapture seized his entire body and once again he was tugging on the ki restraints, feeling his climax rocket out of control and yelling out as stream after molten stream surged from his aching cock, only to be swallowed by a very wet, gulping mouth...

Goku awakened from his slumber with a jolt. A deep flush stained his face and a certain part of his anatomy twitched painfully beneath the constricting fabric of his night clothes.

So it really was just a dream, he thought with an edge of disappointment. Beside him Chichi was fast asleep. A single glance to her face allowed every aspect of the dream to come back and hit him with the force of a freight train. A shiver ran up his spine; he ached terribly for release. The need was so strong it practically hurt. Blushing, the earth saiyan pushed himself up on one elbow as his other hand reached beneath the covers.

“Wow, that must have been some dream.”

Goku froze as her soft voice drifted to his ear. He turned his head and met the smiling gaze of his wife who was still nestled comfortably on a pillow.

“How did you...?”

“You weren’t exactly quiet in your sleep,” she murmured softly. Both of their faces turned a deeper shade of red and a small silence stretched between them.

“Sorry,” Goku finally said, averting his eyes. He didn’t know what more to say and heard the rustle of sheets as she sat up in bed.

Chichi shook her head, “No, don’t be,” she mumbled. Looking at her he didn’t think her cheeks could burn as brightly as they did right then. It was cute and he grinned at the sight, which seemed to make her blush even more.

“You were...listening to me?” he asked. The moment the words left his mouth he regretted speaking them; it only made his steel-hard erection strain even more. He made no effort to hide himself and was certain the bulge was visible beneath the smooth layer of blankets.

Chichi paused for a moment, a small grin on her lips. “Well,” she began. “After hearing pleads like ‘suck me!’ and ‘oh god Chi!’...I guess I couldn’t resist.”

She risked a glance at her husband and was pleased she had evoked a furious blush on his face. He sat up in bed with her, his arm reaching to rub the back of his head in his trademark gesture.

Goku grinned sheepishly. “Sorry,” he repeated with a laugh.

Chichi grinned back, studying him for a moment before she slid in closer. “Do you remember that marital game we played with Bulma, Vegeta, Krillin and Juuhachigou last week?”

Taken back by the sudden change in discussion, he tilted his head slightly at the comment. “Yeah, I remember.” Frankly, he didn’t see how he could forget. The game consisted of a pack of cards which held various questions to be answered truthfully by husband and wife. When the women received the question ‘What movie title best describes your love life?’ and had to choose between ‘Super-man’, ‘Finding Nemo’ and ‘Gone In 60 Seconds’, everyone had a good laugh as the blonde android seriously responded with the latter option. Needless to say his short best friend had been mortified.

Chichi looked down in her lap as she spoke. “Do you remember the last challenge before the game was over?”

Ah. Now he understood where she was going with her line of questioning. The last card issued a challenge to each couple: fulfill your life partner’s sexual fantasy. Since then he had thoroughly indulged in his wife’s most secrete desires. But when she insisted on doing the same he admitted he didn’t have a particular fantasy he wanted to fulfill. At the time he honestly couldn’t think of anything but now...

Goku felt his cock swell with heat and give a furious twitch, squirming as it happened several more times. The distinct sensation was so erotic that for a moment he feared he would come on the spot. Moist lips parted and his eyes fogged, his fist clenching the bed spread in an anguish attempt to calm down. He couldn’t remember the last time he had been this wound up and the touch of a delicate hand slipping beneath the hem of his sleeveless tank shirt didn’t help matters either.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’,” his wife whispered gently. The irresistible scent of her arousal was overloading his senses and he couldn’t stop his gasp as a smooth palm slid further down his belly.

“Chichi,” he growled warningly, shifting as he grew even harder. Fuck—heat tinged his cheeks as the ache became stronger. He needed to put an end to the mounting pleasurable agony. She, however, seemed to have something else in mind.

“Tell me about that dream,” she murmured playfully, nipping his ear. She was genuinely curious since it obviously excited him. When he hesitated to answer she boldly ran a fingertip up the underside of his tented boxers.

“Shit!” he gasped, jerking slightly at the touch.

Chichi grinned slyly. “C’mon,” she urged, tapping his shoulder with a light punch. “It’s only fair. I told you about my fantasies. Tell me what you want me to do.”

Goku hesitated a moment longer before lowering his head to her ear. “Tie me up,” he murmured huskily, a suggestive smirk on his face as she turned multiple shades of red. “Restrain my body and tease me until I can’t take anymore.”

“You want me to tease you?” she asked incredulously, her face becoming crimson. He recounted his dream to her in every detail and the mere experience of listening to him made her body flush with indescribable heat. Sensing this he leaned in to gently brush his lips against her own, savouring the sweet, affectionate kiss until their lust for one another flared up between them. He swallowed her soft, needy cries as her hands tugged his spiky, black hair.

“We don’t have anything strong enough to restrain you,” she whispered breathlessly as their lips parted.

“Bulma has artificial ki limiters,” he murmured as he pulled his tank shirt off his body. “We can get them tomorrow.”

Chichi panted as callused hands stroked the silk nightgown wrapped around her body before reaching up to remove the straps from her shoulders. “Will you show me?” she asked, a bit uncertain.

Goku took a moment to slip the silk off her upper body and ravage her exposed breasts with his mouth, earning a choked gasp of pleasure. “Show you what?” he muttered while sucking a stiff nipple.

“Aaaah...” Chichi allowed him to indulge in his ministration for a while before finally getting him to stop. She moved to straddle his waist, his back upright against the wall as she slid the nightgown off her legs and settled comfortably astride his body, noting his boxers and her panties acted as a barrier between them.

“Show me just how you like to be teased,” she answered, her breath warm against his neck as she brushed the core of her heat against the bulge in his shorts. He ached exquisitely; it was the first real contact it had all night and the sensation sent electric fire up his spine.

“L-Like that...” he moaned, his powerful hands wrapping around her curvy waist. He could’ve forced her body down against him but he wanted to give her the opportunity to do as she pleased. Wetness stained both of their underwear as they rubbed against each other. “F-Fuck...”

An instant later the contact was gone and he opened dark, desperate eyes to watch her. “What are you doing?”

Chichi smiled and kissed the tip of his nose as her fingers slid his wet boxers aside to expose the hot, pulsating flesh resting eagerly between them. The tip was sticky with moisture and she rubbed it in with a single fingertip, causing his hips to jerk upward at the soft pressure. Suddenly, she reached for one of his hands and placed it on his hard cock. “Stroke yourself,” she demanded.

Goku nearly blanched at her command. “Huh!?”

She gave him a sweet, innocent smile. “You heard me, Goku. But don’t you dare come until I say so.”

The earth saiyan merely stared at her with wide eyes. “You’re serious?” As pent-up as he felt all he wanted was to make love to his wife until they both reached a screaming climax.

A faint blush warmed her cheeks. “Too much for you?” she asked. “I thought you’d be able to handle it without ki restraints...”

Goku blinked. Had he heard her correctly? A slow smirk slid across his face as he watched her blush even more. He had no doubt he’d be able to control himself, being bound was only part of the fantasy. However, he’d take her up on her little challenge. He nodded once and she gave him an impish smirk.

“Follow everything I say,” she said.

And so the game began. He started slowly at first, knowing as excited as he was he probably wouldn’t last very long if he didn’t pace himself. Chichi sat astride his lap, encouraging him with occasional nips and kisses to his jaw and cheekbone. She’d rub herself against his leg from time to time, eliciting a moan from them both. He could feel her wetness bleed through the thin layer of fabric onto his skin and before long it was as if his blood had been set on fire.

“Slow down,” she whispered in his ear.

Goku forced his hand to move at a slower pace although his body ached for him not too. Clear, pearly fluid seeped from the tip of his engorged shaft in large rivulets.

“Stroke the head,” she told him gently.

Again, he did as instructed, enveloping his sensitive cockhead within his large hand. His fist slowly twisted over the ridge and his stomach quivered at the sweet sensation. Chichi kissed him softly.

“Feels good?” she asked, grinning evilly. A deep, quavering moan was her only response. “Give me ten quick hard strokes.”

His balls slapped loudly against the edge of his hand ten times, accompanied by a few grunts from him. His cock throbbed and pulsed, his fist coming to a stop on the middle of his shaft. Try as he might he couldn’t hide the way his thighs quivered in seething need.

“Now give me long, full strokes. Slow ones,” she breathed, licking her lips. Goku narrowed his eyes, if this kept up he’d probably lose. Regardless, he was determined to follow her every word and not back out of the challenge, no matter how desperate he was for a quick release. More liquid flowed from him, making his hard-on thoroughly wet and slippery, and his agonizingly slow strokes became torture. For awhile she didn’t say anything and he was forced to tease his cock to the brink of destruction. His body broke out in a sweat and he panted under her wanton gaze.

“Ohh...I’m...about to...”

“Stop for a sec.”

Chichi hid a smile as he gave a great groan and stopped completely. He was aching, bursting, so close to the edge he couldn’t stand it. After a pause she allowed her tongue to lap over his hard nipples, closing her lips around one of them to suck on it gently. Shock waves of lust drove directly to his cock and his body convulsed with the exquisite pleasures pulsing down his shaft.

“Uuuhhhh...”

Control, his mind chided. He wasn’t about to lose this challenge. His head jerked from side to side against the wall as he balled his fists into the blankets beneath him. Just as he thought she had had enough a tide of mind-numbing bliss weakened him entirely. It rolled through his body in potent, sensual waves and he realized she was carefully manipulating the area where his tail had once been with her fingers. Lifelessly, his head lolled back and his lips moved in a silent howl.

“Goku...” Chichi blushed at the sight of him poised on the very edge. His muscles were taut and his features twisted in a grimace of delightful agony. She didn’t want him to hold back any longer. Lovingly, her soft hand slipped along a reddened pleasure trail down his abdomen, the hot flush enveloping her twitching prize below, and she took hold of it with a firm grip. “Come nice and hard for me... Goku-sa...”

Oh Kami...it’s over, he thought. Her fingertips pushed into that wonderful spot on the base of his spine and it was as if every part of him was boiling, all the way to the roots of his hair, like his orgasm had somehow spread like wildfire to every cell in his body. Mindlessly, he kept thrusting into her grasp, digging his toes into the mattress as he felt one ecstatic explosion that didn’t seem to stop, the liquid heat of it growing hotter and hotter, consuming him as her delicate fingers pushed with more force.

The hot-blooded roar in her ear startled her at first, but one look at his face brought warmth to her heart. She couldn’t remember eliciting this sort of reaction from him before and there was just something inherently erotic about watching this man lose himself this way. Warm fluid surged up the underside of her breasts, thick and continuous, spurting all over his tight abdomen and thighs as she leaned forward even more, trailing her tongue along the edge of his ear, her hand rubbing that delicious spot while the other coaxed every last drop that split from his body.

Finally as the throbbing heat in his stomach quelled his arms became limp at his sides. Goku wasn’t sure how long he remained motionless, save for the rise and fall of his chest. The sweat on his skin felt cool when he finally opened his eyes, feeling her stroke his back soothingly. He wrapped his arms around the soft, warm body pressed against him and kissed her sweet face.

Chichi giggled and pulled away enough to look at him. “That looked intense,” she whispered, twirling a finger in a splotch of liquid on his chest. For some reason, seeing her do that nearly made his face heat up all over again.

“Yeah,” he admitted, managing a wane smile that still reached his eyes. He captured her mouth with his in a sensual kiss that seem to linger as he slowly devoured her taste. “It felt like I needed it,” he murmured against her lips.

“We should do it again—with ki restraints.” There was a twinkle of mischief in her eyes. “Anymore fantasies in the closet that I should know?”

Goku thought for a moment. “Well, I wouldn’t say it’s a fantasy. But,” powerful hands ripped away the flimsy fabric of her underwear and she shrieked. “I’ve always wanted to do it in the kitchen.”

In a motion too quick for her eyes to follow, he pushed her down on the bed and pounced on top of her. She stared at him wide-eyed and his expression broke into a huge goofy grin.

Leave it to my husband to combine his love of food with sex, she thought jokingly. Then his smooth spiky head disappeared below her belly button and all other thoughts dissolved into boggling sensation.



TBC.

***
A/N: Reviews would be appreciated! Let me know what you think.














Converting /tmp/phpyoOS66 to /dev/stdout