Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Interview with Vegeta! ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Dragon Ball Z. Actually when I think about it I don't own very much at all!

VG- Vegeta Goddess, L- luca, V-Vegeta, R-ripper

VG- Hi every one and welcome back to my alarmingly popular interview show. *A large silence comes from the 5 people sitting on fold out chairs watching * on today's show we have…

L- The one…

R- The only…

VG- VEGETA! *Hundreds of people burst forth from the streets outside all suddenly vying for seat space as the coolest, most badass character to ever grace the Z world casually strolls on stage. *

V- Hi…Hello there…thank you…* Vegeta waves to his millions of adoring fans and takes a seat in a giant throne chair. Immediately several demon ladies appear from a fold in the dimension and begin to fan Vegeta with palm fronds. *

VG- Hi Vegeta! Welcome to my show!

V - Yeah…it's…nice to be here I guess.

VG- OK…straight into the interviews since I guess everyone wants to know about you! The first question is…

V- your names Vegeta Goddess isn't it?

VG- Err, yeah?

V- nice name. What made you call yourself that?

VG- It's a long story…

L- No its not!

R- yeah its actually quiet an amusing little story involving a school Christian Education teacher and…

VG- Ok, ok. I'll tell the story! At the start of this year when I came back to school with a lot of Dragon Ball Z merchandise, you know folders, books, and pens. All of it gifts of course. Anyway I covered my school diary in pictures of Vegeta and a few of Goku and Trunks, mainly Vegeta though.

R- *reads from Vegeta Goddess school diary which also has two key rings dangling from it, one of a super saiyan Vegeta and the other one a small pink lava lamp * School Rule: This diary shall remain the property of the school and vandalising it is prohibited.

L- heh heh heeeh!

VG- anyway the school Christian Education teacher decided that my liking of DBZ or more importantly of you Vegeta was unhealthy for my Christian life…

L- so he looked up Vegeta on the net and came across all the Vegeta shrines.

R- and decided that Vegeta Goddess was in a Vegeta Cult.

VG- actually he thought I was the cult leader. And hence I got my name. Can I ask you the question now?

V- Sure thing, hmm, Vegeta Shrines? About time…

VG- ok Vegeta, first Question….

V- can I have a glass of water before we start?

VG- NO!

V- OK, ok Geesh. Pissy little thing aren't we?

VG- whom are you calling little?

V- you want to fight?

VG- Erm…no?

V- didn't think so, fine then human, ask your silly little questions.

VG- Tell us, how did you manage to get Bulma away form Vegeta? I mean we all know you're sexy and cool. But how did you do it? What tactics were involved?

V- well apart from the chemistry between us I also went to the local library and went to the self help section were I found a book entitle 'Sex, how to get more if it.'

VG- How…disappointing. The next question is…what do you say to all these fics about you being gay with Goku or the fics in which Goku steals your wife away?

V- WHAT!? GAY WITH KAKKAROT! KAKKAROT WITH MY WIFE! WHO HAS DONE THIS! I WILL KILL THEM ALL!

VG- I wouldn't bother, you should really be worrying about all the Bra and Goten romances…

V- WHAT! MY BRAT WOULDN'T TOUCH KAKKAROTS BRAT!

VG- really? Lets bring out…Bra and Goten!

Bra and Goten walk out on stage holding hands, but quickly turn around and leave as Vegeta begins his Big Bang attack.

VG- OK, calm down big guy

V *is dangerously silent *

VG- NEXT question? Ok then, who is the coolest Z character?

V- *snaps out of his sulking * me of course!

L- yep, we all didn't see that one coming,

R- oh no, big surprise that one was!

VG- Quiet you two! Ok Vegeta, which character do you hate the most?

V- Kakarot!

R- once again a really, really big surprise.

L - *retires to her fax machine with a puff of demon smoke*

VG- what's something that no body else knows about you?

V- I like kittens, especially grey and fluffy ones. With there cute little noses and their tiny wittle tails. *Vegeta's eyes go all dreamy *

R- he's going insane like the others.

VG- your right you'd better get him out of here.

R- *pulls out a brownie * Here Vegeta…Nice Vegeta! * Lures Vegeta off stage *

VG- so what was today's meaning? Maybe it's that you can make your bed and lie in it, but its nicer to have your cake and eat it. Or maybe it's that Sharks always move in the water so they can breath. Either way Goodnight folks and take care.