Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Just you and me ❯ Just you and me ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Just you and me
5th of Oct 2008

Thoughts of insanity rushing through my mind. Pressured by guilt, held by the arms of destiny. Fire ceases the path of destruction I have walked on.
Inside me is a kind of pain I have never spoken of. For no one could understand. For no one wants to understand.
A shadow’s image appears in front of my eyes: Your malicious faces spreads a demonic grin. Effigies of the past coming back to me. It was you who held me down. It was you who broke my body. It was you who shattered my pride. Remembering every night and every day, it was you who made me what I am.

Death is calling my name since I was a little child. Not innocent, but lost in a world of violence and hate.
I wipe out races with my bare hands - this is what I was born for. Strength and vengeance feed me. I cannot die, because I will make you pay the highest price!
One day, it will be just you and me.

Demise is an art - this is what I have been taught. The explosion and screams vanish beside me. But all I think about is you - crawling on the floor, blood-stained, scared, begging for something you never showed me how to give - mercy.

There will be just you and me. And you will pay!