Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Launch And The Tickle Bra ❯ Launch And The Tickle Bra ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Launch and the Tickle Bra
 
Master Roshi thought it was the perfect idea. He hurriedly dug through Launch's drawers to find what he needed to get. He took out one of Launch's bras, and doused it in itching powder, then stuffed some feathers into the cups. “The dimwitted girl won't notice” he said to himself, “and she'll be itching and scratching all day! Jiggle-fest!” Then, he ran from the room just at Launch got out of the shower. She took the bra off of her bed and put in on, squeezing into it and showing a sizeable amount of cleavage. She then put on her standard shorts and tank top and went downstairs.
Launch was cooking dinner about fifteen minutes later when Master Roshi walked in. “How do you feel, Launch” he asked. “I'm good, you?” Master Roshi was wondering why nothing was happening when just then, Launch's hand shot to her breasts and patted at them furiously. They jiggled left and right, up and down, creating sexy cleavage as Launch patted and itched. “It tickles!” Launch tried to explain to Master Roshi. The old man's nose started to bleed as he watched, hypnotized. “Its something with my bra! It's a new one and its probably made out of a different material then I usually get. I have to smell it to make sure!” She went in the other room when Master Roshi realized what was going to happen. He jolted, yelling “Wait, Launch!” He jumped through the doorway and crashed into Launch. The next thing he knew he had both of his hands on Launch's chest, squeezing her ample, bare breasts. He looked and saw the cup of the bra over Launch's face. She squirmed under the old, perverted man. “My nose!” Launch felt the feathers tickle her nose with every breath and the powder invade her sensitive nostrils. “Ahh…aaahhh…heeerree…iiittt…cccoommeess… ;.aahhhhh….HAHHHCHOOO!!!” Her hair changed colors and the angry Launch looked up as Roshi. “You like my boobs, old man! Well try this on!” She took the bra and started to strangle Roshi with it. Roshi hurriedly took a feather from the cup and tickled the angry girl's nose with it. She looked cross-eyed at her irritated nose. “Ahhh...naahhhtt….nooowww….aaahhh…AHH-CHOOO!” Launch's hair changed color. “Guess I have to finish dinner,” the naïve girl said.