Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Love Reins Supreme ❯ Reclaim My Place ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Reclaim My Place

Rated: Total NC-17

Warnings: Smut! Yaoi! Lemon! Dead Chichi! Wait… that's a warning?

Timeline: Blah. Gaah?

Summary: Gokou/Vejita sweetness. *gags*

A/N: Follows Love Reins Supreme, which is the sequel to Tails of Troubles, which comes before Claimed Love… which is after Boys and Their Toys… which resulted from The Gravity Room. O.o' Got all that?

It was so rare that they would do anything together outside violence, but that had been years ago, and now everything had changed so drastically, so fast that it had made Gokou's head spin. Things had slowed down recently, to his relief. The world had stopped to let him breathe, and he would forever be grateful, because in these brief moments, there was nothing but pleasure.

* Chichi had died from mysterious circumstances just a few months ago.

Gokou was alone now, and he had mourned his wife. For some reason, he did care about Chichi, but he figured it was the same reason that Vejita cared about Bulma. The women were the mothers of their children, and they both loved their children, in their own odd ways.

Gohan and Goten had mourned Chichi as well, and had eventually accepted her death with the help of their mates. The world had slowed down after the funeral, and the patient world had returned, embracing Gokou and Vejita, as well as their bond.

It was early morning. The two warriors had just woken up a little while before. Warm sunlight shimmered brightly through the windows, heating their cool flesh, making their kisses fiercer, more passionate. Despite their growing arousals, neither of them sought out more. The prince and his subject sat up in the large bed, atop silk sheets that caressed their skin, making them tingle with delight. Hands entangled hair as lips pressed together, tongues stroking teeth and roofs of mouths, playfully battling each other for dominance and control that neither, for once, really cared about.

It was more than perfect. Everything was heavenly, and Gokou never wanted to die again. Both Saiyajin were nude beneath the sheets, their arousals throbbing for attention beneath the soft silk, but they remained still, their lips locked together, purring contently, tasting each other and themselves within the caverns of each other's mouth.

The night prior had been fierce. Vejita had been enraged by another defeat, as small as the spar had been. Gokou had paid the price in bed, his body lacerated, currently healing at a leisurely pace. It seemed each time Vejita was angry, that damn Torture Bag was around, lurking, waiting to be used. Gokou vowed to be rid of it… one day… although he had to admit that sometimes… it was a little fun.

Gokou mewed softly, sliding closer. He wanted to feel Vejita against him, caress the darkly tanned and scarred body. He could feel Vejita's warmth. The prince leaned forward on his hands into Gokou's lips, tail coiled across his hips, end flickering. Gokou wanted to speak, to ask for more, to demand more, but speaking would mean they had to separate just slightly, and he wasn't willing to do that. Gokou's tail tightened around itself, intertwining up its own fur, desperate for touch.

He could still remember each sensation Vejita had caused during those moonlight hours, after the torture had ended. Vejita's hands had traced his healing wounds, wiping away drying blood with a cool cloth, as if silently apologizing for losing his temper. There wasn't a need for the Saiyajin no Ouji to ever say he was sorry. Gokou understood the fears, because recently they had become his own. The bond between them was growing stronger, and with it grew Gokou's fear of defeat. When they fought these days, it was rarely just a spar. It became feral, fierce, and desperate. They both HAD to win, because if they didn't, then the memories would begin. Furiza's mockery punishments, the rapes and enslaving… years serving lowlife nobodies not even worthy enough to touch their Saiyajin skin, much less fuck them as if they were some worthless trash.

Those thoughts never remained, thankfully. They vanished as each felt the pain his lover was suffering, and then, all the pain stopped. Slick hands had combed through Gokou's thick fur, coating the soft hairs with a raspberry-scented oil that Vejita had begun to favor, making Gokou tremble with delight, his arousal pressing into the sheets as he tried not to move because of the still-healing wounds.

Well oiled hands had traveled down, molding his firm buttocks, spreading apart the skin, thumbs rimming his entrance, earning a whimper from the younger Saiyajin. One finger, two fingers had intruded, stretching inside him, expanding his entrance. Gokou had jerked back against the intrusion, loving the sensations, wanting so much more. He had whispered Vejita's name, begged for more, his arousal becoming almost painful.

Vejita had leaned over him, his erect nipples pressing against Gokou's shoulder blades. Gokou had wanted to move, to turn and force Vejita inside him, but the warm tongue against his ear had held him still, as well as the weight pressing him down into the mattress. "Are you well enough?" Vejita had whispered the words so lightly that Gokou had thought, just for a moment, that it was in his head.

His mate had thought to care. It left him speechless as the simple sentence echoed over and over in his head, searching for a double-meaning, a sadism, a mischievousness somewhere inside. He found none, and all he could do was stare blankly at the wall in amazement. Vejita didn't want to hurt him anymore and it left Gokou to the point of tears with joy. He wanted Vejita… he wanted him so badly. He wanted the prince deep within him, but at the same time he wanted to cause Vejita mind-numbing pleasure. The prince deserved that, and so much more.

"Maybe later," Vejita whispered, pulling back, hearing Gokou's thoughts through their mental bond. Gokou moaned out as the fingers were removed and replaced with the head of Vejita's shaft and slowly pushed forward. Gokou groaned, burying his head into the pillow, hands fisting the silk sheets. Did Vejita have to move so damn slow? He heard the purr from the Saiyajin and sighed against the sweet smell of the prince in the pillow, not caring about his own ache any longer.

The length had filled him completely sometime during that century, and Gokou had never wanted Vejita to tear himself free. Gokou's inner walls clamped down on the erection within his body, savoring and matching every sound that ripped itself from the prince's throat, unconcerned about his own completion.

A warm hand found his tail before Gokou had even realized it was still loose, trashing behind him, sneaking out to wrap around Vejita's thigh or waist, brushing against his abdomen, pulling him deeper with each thrust. Gokou's fervent scream was muffled by the feather-filled pillow as he jerked down into the covers beneath him, releasing his sticky seed on the fabrics. The walls of his caverns pulsed and tightened around Vejita's cock and Gokou fell silent as Vejita unleashed a carnal roar, shoving himself to the hilt within Gokou, hand freeing the tail, afraid to bruise or break the soft sensitive appendage.

Even if Vejita had, Gokou wouldn't have cared.

He wrapped his tail around Vejita's body, trying vainly to push him in even further. Their tails intertwined behind each other as the prince fell on top of Gokou, still buried inside him. Sleepy eyes slid shut as Gokou rested his cheek against the soft pillow, purring in response to the soft rumble from within Vejita's chest. He felt warm lips press against one of the many scars on his back before the prince rested his head against Gokou's pale skin. The purring slowly died off after a few moments, replaced by soft content breaths of slumber.

If he hadn't been aching for touches before, he was now. Gokou moaned against the sweet taste of Vejita's mouth, sliding closer again until their chests were nearly pressed together. Vejita's hands tightened in his hair, forcing Gokou's head further down. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed so much more. He needed Vejita! "I'm sorry," he grumbled before reaching out and wrapping his arms around the prince, forcing Vejita against him. His hands stroked down Vejita's skin, following the path of his spine until fingers looped around the base of the prince's tail.

Gokou felt Vejita stiffen against the touch and he paused, releasing the appendage to trace down the prince's tanned thighs. "Wait," Vejita whispered cautiously, pulling away and grabbing the exploring hand. Even for that brief second Gokou couldn't take not tasting Vejita. He leaned forward, nibbling at the elder Saiyajin's shoulders, lapping at the salty skin. His hand was returned to the tail as Vejita leaned into the nips.

A careful hand returned to the furry extension and gently rubbed down the length, savoring the shiver that was unleashed. Gokou knew how hard it was for Vejita to let him touch the hypersensitive limb. His lips traced up, over his claim bite on the prince. Their bond had been complete the day of Chichi's death. Gokou had been so distraught and enraged, Vejita had feared for the safety of Chikyuu. Though morbid, Gokou had admitted to himself that day had been the best day of his life.

He kissed the scar before trailing around Vejita's ear, biting gently down on the lobe. "I want you, Vejita," he whispered huskily. "I need you… please."

Vejita pulled back and offered a shy smile. It looked so strange on his face that Gokou had to blink to make sure he was seeing it correctly. Vejita grabbed the younger Saiyajin's shoulder and gently pushed Gokou onto his back, shoving away the covers to reveal the hard arousal that presented him. As the prince leaned down, lips tracing down his mate's abdomen, Gokou jerked up, grabbing Vejita's arm, and pulled him back. "No," he whispered, kissing the frowning mouth. "I'm not worthy, Ouji-sama." Gokou shoved Vejita back and following him down onto the sheets. His hands followed the slim curves of Vejita's waist and thighs, drawing apart the knees just so slightly. Gokou slid down, lips leaving a fiery path down the prince's stomach until his nose was buried in the thick black curls that surrounded Vejita's length.

Gokou purred at the sweet aroma of spice and raspberry. He was beginning to favor that flavor as well. The younger Saiyajin smiled hungrily at his breakfast before his teeth were exposed. He nibbled at the soft skin, relishing in the grunts that were earned from his prince. Warm lips wrapped around the tip of the arousal, lapping at the small juices that dripped out. Gokou slowly moved his head down, taking in the shaft, filling his mouth with the sweetness. His eyes slid closed as his tongue ran down to the underside, earning a jerk, a shiver and a curse followed by his name.

Bliss.

Slowly and reluctantly, he pulled back, only to plunge down once again. The motion was repeated, quicker and faster each time, lips tightening and teeth grazing until Vejita was moaning nonsense and thrusting to met each bob. Hands grabbed the back of Gokou's head as the prince cried out with climax, releasing himself. Gokou swallowed each drop, milking the shaft of everything it had to give, drawing out Vejita's pleasure until the prince collapsed with a satiated sigh.

Gokou sat back as Vejita stilled, gazing down to the glowing body, memorizing every blemish and curve. Vejita… his Vejita… his prince. The Saiyajin smiled to himself, pleased with his own powers to cause the Saiyajin no Ouji such happiness and peace. There were no thoughts of Furiza or the past in their connected minds, solely pleasure and calmness. Things would always be this way, Gokou promised himself… and Vejita.

Black eyes slid open, looking up to the hard Saiyajin that sat at Vejita's feet. The prince moved to sit up, but Gokou shook his head and rose from the bed, grabbing a towel from the floor and wrapping it around his waist. There would be time for him later, but now… right now… all that mattered was the prince.

"I'll get breakfast."

THE END!

* Footnote: Jady Arewar was the cause for the harpy's death. Months ago she captured the demonic whore and chained Chichi to a wall in her dungeon for three weeks straight, torturing and starving the woman. Her screams had echoed through the air as her flesh was ripped from her skin and then healed with senzu beans. All the while, her hair was ripped out and then allowed to grow back only to be ripped out again. Limbs were ripped off and used to beat the harpy, then reattached via Jady's way-awesome sewing skills. Eventually, out of boredom, Jady killed Chichi and sent her body back to Anime-Chikyuu. Jady is now very horny and searching for a man.

THE END! (FOREVER! NO MORE SEQUELS!! Go read Sympathy For The Devil!)