Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Magnetized ❯ Little Princess ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Woo-hoo! I just love all the positive feedback! This story is turning out, in my opinion, the best story I have EVER written. So far. Maybe you guys think differently. But I want to thank you for all the reviews, and I will keep you no longer.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or any of the DBZ characters used in this fanfiction
 
-
 
Little Princess
 
-
 
Vegeta took a breath. "Fine. I met Chichi when we were getting our four year degree in a two-year accelerated program. Our personalities clashed, but there was an undeniable physical attraction. So that is how our relationship started, we forged it on sex. But, we were constantly fighting and she would always come to me when she was pissed because the guy she wanted was with her sister, who I now know is you" he said.
 
"Chichi didn't care for what she did. Did you know that she was even bitch enough to pick fights with me when I was pregnant and emotional" Bulma asked darkly.
 
Vegeta shook his head. "We made the mistake of living together for a few months, and in that time things became unbearable, so I threw her out" he said simply.
 
"She lived here with you" Bulma asked with a frown.
 
"No, I had a different place three years ago. It was much smaller because my father was paying for it. But when I started working, I bought this place and set it all up. So, she's been sore with me ever since I threw her out and we haven't talked since."
 
"Seems to me like she felt something for you that was much deeper than a physical attraction. You can see it in her eyes, and in the way she looks at you" Bulma said absently, taking a long swig from her drink. It no longer burned, now it had a pleasant warmth that was spreading all over her body.
 
"You're getting drunk" he whispered as he leaned closer.
 
"That's what I was aiming for" she said in a slight slur. "I hate him, and I'm confused. I don't know if I still love him" she sniffled. "I'm not even sure if it was love what I felt for him in the first place."
 
"Don't" he muttered.
 
"Don't what" Bulma asked quizzically, looking into his smoldering, black eyes.
 
"Don't allow him to keep a hold on your life, not after the things he has done to you" Vegeta said gruffly.
 
Bulma sniffled again and averted her eyes from his deep ones, nodding slowly. She then lifted her glass and grinned"Refill"
 
Vegeta eyed her warily and took the cup as he stood. "Drunk-ass" he chuckled.
 
Bulma lay down on the couch and gazed up at the ceiling, just now noticing that there were windows that arched up and showed off the clear, dark sky. She lay there staring at the dark void, until Vegeta walked back and gave her the drink.
 
"Thanks" she muttered as she sat up and took a small sip. "Did you ever feel anything serious for Chichi, aside from a physical attraction" she asked quietly as he sat closely next to her.
 
"There was a time when I thought I did, but then, she and her constant nagging about your ex drove the feelings away. After that, all I felt was annoyance and less tolerance by the second" he said with a minor shrug.
 
"How could she have changed you for someone like him" Bulma asked softly, looking at Vegeta from under half-lidded eyes. She said 'you' as if it should have been in capital letters.
 
He turned to look at her and smirked"You're drunk. Stop saying nonsense."
 
"Why? You think that because I'm drunk I can't hit on you" she said as she leaned over and ran her lips over his jaw lightly. "Or are you afraid that you might like it"
 
Vegeta was mesmerized by the way her eyes sparkled in the light of the moon streaming down on them and the dancing fire of the chimney. "I'm not afraid of anything you do, woman" he whispered as he let out a long sigh.
 
"Then you won't be afraid of this" she breathed as she turned his face more to her and pressed her lips to his. Bulma felt a jolt of electricity run through her body and she shuddered lightly as she felt something similar go through Vegeta.
 
She had a sweet taste to her lips, Vegeta thought, and had he wanted to or maybe if he had been drunk enough, he would have seduced her and taken her to his bed on their first date, but he didn't want to. He wasn't that kind of man. Not anymore, at least, and he wasn't willing to ruin something that was just starting to develop.
 
He reached his hands up and cupped her face as the kiss deepened, she crawled onto his lap and they continued until they were out of breath. Bulma wrapped her arms around his waist and lay her head on his chest as he held her slim form to him, rubbing his hand up and down her back, while the other caressed her arm.
 
They stayed like that for a long time, and then Vegeta started as he looked down at her and saw that she was asleep. He chuckled to himself and caressed her face. "What the hell are you making me feel, little one" he asked softly.
 
She mumbled something incomprehensible and tucked her head into his neck, her soft breath stirring the hairs at the nape at his neck. Vegeta sighed and ran his hand through her soft hair, then he put his arm under her leg and at her back and slowly stood.
 
Bulma was out cold and didn't even stir when he walked into his bedroom and lay her down on his bed, covering her with a heavy quilt. He placed a soft kiss upon her forehead and stared at her for a few seconds, then he smirked to himself, he'd have a good time bugging her about her getting drunk, tomorrow. Then he walked into his closet, changed and came back out with a pillow and a blanket.
 
There would have been nothing better than to wrap his arms around her soft body and fall asleep that way, but she would probably feel uncomfortable tomorrow morning as it was.
 
So instead, he walked towards the couch similar to the ones in the living room, but a bit smaller, and lay down to sleep. He just hoped that Bulma dealt better with hangovers than Chichi had.
 
-
 
Bulma yawned lightly and rubbed her face, loving the feel of the soft bed and the heavy covers around her. There was a pleasant lick on her cheek and she grinned, still under the veil of sleep that was slowly lifting. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times, then a massive headache hit her like a ton of bricks thrown on her head.
 
Her eyes widened like saucers as she took in her surroundings. "Oh my God, I'm in Vegeta's bed" she whispered, trying to remember how she had gotten there. She had fallen asleep in his arms, after they had kissed, but after that, she hadn't even felt when he brought her here.
 
Woof. Woof. "Woof" Bulma asked as she sat up. She looked to her side to see that Radar was laying there with her. "I'm assuming that he's not a morning person and you want your breakfast and that is why you woke me up?" she asked the dog.
 
He barked happily and she shushed him quickly. "Ok, just let me use the bathroom and then I'll find your food" she said. She stood and stumbled, her head hurt like hell, and that is when she noticed that Vegeta was sleeping on the couch.
 
Bulma tried not to laugh at the pose he was in. He looked incredibly cute on his stomach, half covered by the blanket, with one leg hanging off the side of the couch, and his face pressed to the pillow. She wondered how he was able to breathe, and then with a long sigh, he turned over to his side with his back to her, and continued snoozing.
 
Bulma walked to his bathroom and nearly screamed in horror. Alcohol was not your friend the day after. Her eyes were red-rimmed, skin pale, and she had some baggies underneath, plus her hair was a mess. She washed her face and then used some mouth wash while she wasn't able to get to her toothbrush, and then walked out. Bulma fixed his bed, he had been nice enough to let her use it, it was the least she could do.
 
Then she walked out and towards the place Radar was walking her to, and found a small space with a big doggy-pillow, a food bowl, a water bowl, and many chew toys. "Where's the food" she asked. Radar simply sat and stared at her. "Ok, don't help" she muttered sarcastically. She walked to the closest door and opened it, finding his impeccable laundry room. She looked around and found a large round container with a lot of dog food inside. She walked back out to get his plate, and then filled it with food.
 
Bulma placed the bowl in front of the dog and grinned as he dove right in. "You're welcome" she said before she walked towards the kitchen to see if Vegeta had any coffee. She was surprised to find that he had an automatic coffee maker and that the pot was already done. It smelled pleasant and she poured herself a cup. She walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. "I need some aspirin" she groaned as she gripped her head.
 
She jumped when a bottle of pills was placed in front of her. "Good morning" she said.
 
"Right" Vegeta muttered as he looked at her face. He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down in front of her.
 
Bulma hid a smile as she noticed what he was wearing. A tight muscle shirt, some baggy, silk pants, and white socks, and even in his PJ's he looked good. Vegeta yawned and scratched his head and Bulma snickered.
 
"Did you have a good night sleep on the couch" she asked sweetly.
 
He glared at her. "You took up the whole bed, I HAD to sleep on the couch" he said.
 
She grinned. "Thank you for letting me sleep here, and... for respecting me" Bulma said quietly.
 
He nodded and looked at the clock. "Don't you have a rehearsal today"
 
Bulma's eyes widened and she nodded"I have two hours to go home, shower, dress and then get down to the hall" she said as she took a sip of her coffee and ran off to get her shoes.
 
He watched her and tried to stifle a huge yawn. He needed more sleep, and in his bed. Bulma ran back in and startled him when she pressed her lips to his cheek. "Thank you for the wonderful night" she winked. "Maybe we can go out after the show on Sunday. See you" she ran off. Seconds later she came back. "How am I going to get home"
 
Vegeta scowled. "I'll call you a cab" he said as he went to his phone and did as he said. Bulma nodded and waved as she went out the door again.
 
-
 
Bulma braced her ears, even before she had completely walked into the rehearsal. "I can't believe you slept over at his place" 18 nearly yelled.
 
Her friend slammed a hand on her face and covered her mouth. "Nothing happened" she snapped, releasing the blond woman.
 
"But you spent the night" 18 argued.
 
Her blue haired friend smiled. "Juu... I got drunk and fell asleep in his arms after we kissed. He let me sleep in his bed, while he slept on the couch."
 
18 snickered"You got drunk on your first date? I can't help but wonder what you're going to do on the second. Wait... did you say that you kissed"
 
Bulma nodded. "Thank goodness I remember it! He has the softest and sexiest lips I have ever felt" she said dreamily.
 
"That good, ne?... Why did you get drunk" 18 asked suspiciously.
 
"I... I saw your brother with Chichi yesterday. I had enough courage to talk about him and my parents to Vegeta. He knows about Ty too. It was all emotionally draining so I asked Vegeta if we could have drinks at his place. We did, we talked, kissed, and then I fell asleep in his arms and woke up in his bed. Alone" she said with a smile.
 
18's eyes widened incredibly. "Pretty deep stuff to talk about on a first date. And he didn't freak out about Ty"
 
Bulma shook her head"He was surprised, or shocked, and I think he got angry at the fact that Ty is with her father and not with me. But, he was very supportive, and the words he said to me..." she trailed off.
 
The blond smiled and walked with her friend towards the cluster of women and men waiting to start their practice. "He is turning out to be your type" she whispered as she went to stand next to her partner, who happened to be Yamcha.
 
Bulma smiled to herself and stood next to Raditz, maybe her friend was right. Bulma realized she was grinning to herself and sobered, trying not to roll her eyes as Yamcha winked at her and gave her a lady-killer smile. If that was killer, then why wasn't she dead?
 
Frankly, he was annoying her. From the day they had met, she had thought he was cute, but at their first rehearsal that had gotten to talk. Apparently, Yamcha believed that he was God's gift to women. He wasn't so much self- centered, but he did think that he was the best looking man of the group and he was a 'lady's-man'.
 
Bulma scoffed inwardly, he wasn't the best looking. If she had to choose between them all, she'd choose either Raditz or Zarbon, the guy with the green hair, blue skin, and stunning amber eyes. They were the most laid back and modest men that she had ever met.
 
But... Vegeta beat them all, there was no competition. That little thought crept into her mind and Bulma shook her head. She looked up and noticed that Chichi was looking at her narrowly, trying to burn a hole through her with her eyes.
 
Raditz turned to her and grinned. "My little brother told me that you went out with Vegeta yesterday" he whispered.
 
Bulma frowned in confusion. "Who is your brother"
 
"He happens to be Vegeta's best friend, but I'm deducing that you haven't met him yet. How did it go with the Veg-man" he changed the subject quickly.
 
"It was one of the best date's I have ever had" she replied honestly.
 
He grinned then"So Vegeta turned out to be a regular ladies man. I never thought of him as the romantic type" Raditz said.
 
Bulma laughed. "He isn't a complete romantic, he's a prankster too. He ended up egging my ex's car because he felt like cheering me up" she couldn't contain her giggles.
 
Raditz snickered"Back in high school he got suspended a few times for pulling off things like that. You're right, he's more of a prankster than a romantic" he said.
 
Camryn and Jean-Carlo came out from the back and towards the group of men and women. "Ok, our first couple will start us off and we will work with the music today. Girls, take your place and go, and guys, remember what we said" Jean-Carlo said.
 
"Face has to look neutral when you walk, but when you come down to the edge and pose, turn to look at your partner, flash her a smirk and caress her chin, cheek, wrist, or hand. Take your pick, but don't get carried away" Camryn said with a wink at the guys.
 
"With these beauties, who can keep their hands off" Raditz asked as he grabbed Bulma's hand and kissed it. Everyone laughed and began to walk towards the back to get to the walkway.
 
-
 
"Breathe, breathe" Raditz whispered to Bulma, but he was saying it mostly for himself.
 
She looked at him let her breath out through her teeth"You're making me more nervous than what I usually am" she whined as she smacked him over his chest and laughed.
 
"Sorry love, but I don't know why I'm feeling so jittery all of a sudden" he said as he looked at the TV screens and noticed all the people that were filling the seats, the photographers that were in position, and the camera's aimed at the walkway.
 
"I just turn myself to 'model-mode' and forget about everything else. I just focus on the lights in front of me and nothing else" she said with a minor shrug. He nodded and they both turned to look as Vegeta approached them.
 
He flashed her a smirk and nodded to the side. Bulma grinned and turned to Raditz"I'll be right back" she said as she walked over to him. "Hi" was all she said.
 
Vegeta nodded. "Still up for the date after this" he asked her.
 
She nodded and pointed to herself. "How do I look"
 
His eyes swept the whole length of her, and he let out a slow breath. She was wearing a red dress that exposed a nice amount of cleavage that crossed over her collarbone and went to her back, criss-crossing with thin straps. It was form-fitting and from her hips down it flared. Her shoes were red strapped and tall, and her hair was curly and bouncy.
 
Bulma gave him an expectant look, and he realized he was staring. "You look nice" he said flatly.
 
"Nice" she asked, trying not to glare. He nodded. "Just nice"
 
"What else do you want me to say" he asked in amusement, though he already knew what she meant.
 
"I don't know, maybe that I look stunning... beautiful... lovely. One of those would work, or maybe all of them" she said playfully.
 
"If you already know what you are, why do you need me to reassure you"
 
She looked at him briefly and smiled, he had just agreed with all the things she had said. Bulma turned as she heard everyone starting to usher the models to get into line, and she caught a glimpse of Camryn and Jean- Carlo coming over to get them to the start of the show.
 
"Wish me luck" she whispered as she took a breath.
 
Vegeta nodded and leaned over, pressing his lips to hers briefly. "Good luck" he murmured before he walked away.
 
Bulma stood there, frozen in place and trying to get her mind to function again. Raditz walked over and pulled her to the front of their line as everyone became quiet and the music was cued.
 
"Good luck and do your best out there" Jean-Carlo called as he looked at the monitors to see the beginning of the show.
 
"Ladies first" Raditz murmured as they took their positions at the start of the walkway. Then, the music began and they both began the walk down the long pass. When they reached the end, Bulma leaned on her right leg and turned her head away from Raditz.
 
He extended a hand, and turned her chin slowly so that she looked at him, then he flashed her a wink and took her hand in his as they began their walk back. "That was absolutely the best entrance I have EVER seen" Camryn said as they walked to the back.
 
Bulma waved at Raditz and they split for the next change of clothes, but first, she had her hair and make-up changed. Then she stepped into her next outfit and she walked over to where the line of models were coming and going.
 
This turn, Bulma would walk between Raditz and Yamcha, who were wearing khaki outfits, while she was wearing a khaki cargo skirt that hugged her hips and flared out a bit from her knees, along with a white and blue halter top and a pair of matching heeled boots that reached the hem of her skirt. Half of her hair was held back, while the other half went down her back and shoulders.
 
"Come on beautiful" Yamcha said as he grabbed her hand and walked over to the start of their walk.
 
Raditz looked at the other guy sourly, and then smiled at Bulma. "Blind them with your beauty" he winked. She just smiled widely.
 
They watched as 18 and Turles returned from the walkway and her friend waved at her. Bulma saluted and then straightened her face as they were cued by Camryn to begin the walk down.
 
They all modeled six more sets of clothing and then the show was over. All the women were allowed to keep one of the outfits, and Bulma chose to keep the last outfit she had worn. She wore a pair of khaki flares with a navy top with long, belled sleeves, and pointed-toed boots.
 
Until this time, the men and women took in the way the hall had been decorated. There were large posters of them coming down from the ceilings of the pictures they had taken a few days ago. They were congratulated by everyone, even Tommy himself was there to see how the show went and he was very happy with the end result. Jean-Carlo and Camryn came over and gave all the models praise.
 
"You are all welcome to stay and have drinks and get to know the designers and other fellow models that came over to see the show. There will be no meeting at the agency today, but there will be one tomorrow morning, ok girls" Jean-Carlo asked.
 
They all agreed and then began to walk around the party that had already begun. 18 and Bulma walked over to the bar and ordered some drinks. "I can't wait to watch the tape of tonight's show. I think that so far it has been the best" 18 said with a happy grin.
 
"Bulma! This is the best show I have ever seen" Sylph yelled as she ran over and hugged her sister and then the blonde tightly.
 
"You really think so" Bulma asked with a happy smile.
 
"Yes... Can you believe that I met this really cute model guy? I'll tell you about him later, I have to go meet him right now" Sylph said with a light blush.
 
"You better tell me about him, ok? Now go have fun and be safe" Bulma told her young sister. Sylph nodded and walked away from her and 18.
 
18 looked around at the variety of people and her view lingered on Raditz longer than it should have. "God, he's a fine looking piece of man" she muttered. Bulma gave her a questioning look and 18 nodded towards the tall man.
 
Bulma nodded and her eyes looked past her friend as she found who she had been waiting for. He walked over to her and took the glass of gin and tonic from her hands and took a sip of it himself. "Did you like the show" Bulma asked him softly.
 
Vegeta gave her a haughty smirk. "I'm sorry, I was only watching the pretty women walk by, did you come out in it too" he asked snootily, handing her back the drink.
 
She gasped dramatically"Are you saying that I'm ugly"
 
"I never said that" Vegeta whispered. "But I was mistaken, you were the best of them all" he whispered as his eyes looked deep into hers.
 
For a moment, Bulma thought that he was trying to look into her soul and she was more than willing to show him what was beneath. That thought startled her more than anything else had in her entire life. She looked away uncomfortably and noticed that 18 had stepped back and was smiling at her with a smug look on her face. Yeah, she'd have words with her friend later.
 
"Where are we going tonight" she asked, trying to change the subject and that weird little feeling that was churning at the pit of her stomach.
 
Vegeta looked at her a little longer and then sighed. "Its a surprise" he said with a wink.
 
"Do you go about your life surprising people" she asked as fixed the collar of the burgundy, silk shirt he was wearing. It was tucked into black pants, and he wore nice, shiny shoes. He looked very nice and elegant, even to be on the job.
 
He reached over and tucked a curled strand of her blue hair behind her ear. "No, just you."
 
Bulma was about to reply, when 18 walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. The blonde woman had a shocked and pale look on her face and she was looking at Bulma in apprehension. "What is it, Juu" Bulma asked her with a frown.
 
"My... my brother is here" 18 said softly, tentatively.
 
Vegeta's eyes narrowed and he looked at Bulma to see what her reaction was to the words her friend has just uttered. Her eyes were cold, angry, but most of all, afraid. For what, he didn't know, but he was sure of one thing. He wasn't going to allow that bastard to keep hurting this woman.
 
"Where" Bulma asked flatly.
 
"I just saw him talking to Chichi, they were around here somewhere. I just wanted to warn you so that you weren't caught by surprise, ok" 18 asked.
 
"Thanks Juu. Don't worry about me, I have better things to pay attention to than to worry about your brother" Bulma said as she turned to smile at the man that was in front of her.
 
"Alright..." 18 trailed off as they all turned at a small happy voice that called to them.
 
Bulma gasped and her face broke into a huge grin as she watched a little girl run over to her. "Ty" she cried as she leaned and took the running girl into her arms, standing back up.
 
"Momma" Ty said as she hugged Bulma with small arms looped around her neck. "I missed you so much! Daddy and I brought you a gift" she said happily.
 
"Oh, sweety thank you. Look at you, you look beautiful" Bulma said as she ran a hand through the girl's long, navy blue hair.
 
Vegeta watched them carefully. Bulma's daughter was her spitting image, but her hair was a much darker blue, and her eyes were the color of her father's, framed by long lashes, and she had rosy colored cheeks. The child was indeed beautiful. That was her mother's gift. She was wearing a puffy, red, silk dress, and her long hair was held back by a glittering head band.
 
"Daddy said that he wanted to surprise you here. We sat there and watched you. Momma, you're really pretty" Ty said as she kissed Bulma on the cheek.
 
"Thank you. If I would have known you were there, I would have been much more happy, but I'm glad you're here with me right now. Look... I want you to meet someone, ok" Bulma asked as she turned to Vegeta.
 
Ty nodded. "Okay, who"
 
"I want you to meet Vegeta. He's a friend of mine, and I told him that you were my baby and that I loved you a lot." Bulma grinned"Vegeta. I want you to meet Ty, my daughter" she said.
 
Vegeta smirked at the girl and shook the small, outstretched hand. "Hey brat" he grinned.
 
"I'm not a brat, I'm a princess" she said with a happy giggle.
 
"She's my little Princess, aren't you, sweetheart" Bulma asked her with a smile.
 
Ty nodded. "He's cute" she said in a stage whisper. Bulma blushed and Vegeta's grin widened.
 
"He is, isn't he" Bulma laughed. "Are you going to stay with me this week"
 
"Daddy won't let me, he said that we were only going to visit you today. I want to live with you momma, because aunt Chi is mean to me and she- ..." Ty trailed off as she watched the woman in mention walk over to them, apple Martini in hand.
 
"She what, Ty" Bulma asked, anger getting the best of her. She noticed that Ty wasn't looking at her. "You're going home with me tonight. Then, you are going to tell me everything ok" she whispered into her ear.
 
Ty looked at her hopefully and then nodded. "Ok momma" she said with a smile.
 
Chichi came to stand between Bulma and Vegeta and 'lovingly' ran a hand through her niece's silky hair. "Wasn't it a nice surprise that 17 had for you? He wanted you to see Ty and he brought her over" she said.
 
Bulma glared at her"Yes, my daughter is very important to me, and I won't let ANYONE hurt her" she hissed with a hidden threat. "Where's 17? I want to tell him that Ty is going to come with me tonight."
 
"You can't do that" Chichi said darkly. "Remember that she is not under your custody, and I really doubt that he will let you take her" she said smartly.
 
"I'm Ty's mother and I can take her if I feel like it" Bulma snapped as she turned and looked around for 17. He was on his way towards them, and with a smirk plastered on his handsome, boyish features. "Speak of the devil" she hissed softly.
 
"You looked beautiful up there Bulma, didn't she Ty" 17 asked the little girl. She nodded and wrapped her arms tightly around her mother's neck.
 
"Ty is going home with me tonight and for the following week. You took her on the trip and missed the weekend that she was going to stay with me. Understand" Bulma asked darkly, daring him to tell her that he didn't agree.
 
17 seemed to think it over a moment, his eyes narrowing"For the sake of Ty, I won't argue with you now. I know how much she wants to stay with you. We'll talk later" he said in a low, angry voice.
 
"It is in your best interest that you not threaten her" Vegeta stepped in front of Bulma and stared the other man down.
 
"Geez Bulma, keep your dog on a leash" 17 chuckled in amusement. His laugh was cut off abruptly by Vegeta's fist smashing into his jaw. He fell in an ungracious heap on the floor and then wiped a thin trail of blood from his lip. They managed to catch quite a bit of peoples attention.
 
Bulma had covered Ty's eyes when she had seen Vegeta draw his arm back, and was now staring down at 17 with wide eyes as Chichi 'tended' to him. Then she hid a smile as she touched Vegeta's arm. "We should go" she said.
 
Vegeta nodded and turned to her briefly, then he turned back to the other man. "The only dog here, Bulma and I know who it is. A person that resorts to taking a child from her mother can be no better than sh-..." he refrained from using his colorful language in front of the child. "Don't threaten her because, next time, I won't be held accountable for my actions" he spat before turning and walking off with Bulma and her daughter.
 
Chichi clung to 17's arm as he tried to go after the shorter man. He had a look on his face that was fit to scare the devil. "He's going to pay for this, and Bulma... well, she's not going to move on so easily. I swear that I will make them pay, and with your help..." 17 trailed off.
 
"Don't worry, I already have a plan and I can guarantee that Bulma is not going to get away with this" Chichi said with a grin. He looked at her and smirked. Bulma wasn't going to going to forget him that easily, he was positive that she still felt something for him and he would prove it.
 
-
 
Woah! Are things getting heated or what? 17 is such a bastard, but he and Chichi are planning something, but I wont tell you what... he he. But anyways, things are going great between Veggie and Bulma, he's such a perfect gentleman. Let me know what you thought. Have a great weekend!
 
Byebye
 
!Joey!