Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Majin Leeli's Story ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Prologue

"Sex!"

"What the hell," Leeli yelled, managing not to spit out her drink as she looked in horror at the purple-haired man entering the room. "What the hell are you talking about?!"

"I like to make a grand entrance," Trunks smiled as he began his search for his beloved coffee, "and can you think of anything grander than sex?"

Leeli smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, I don't know… maybe Goten's peach cobbler or coffee. Coffee's good."

Trunks stopped, his arm halfway in the cupboard he was searching, as he got a pained look on his face. "Cobbler… coffee…" he said, "Oh, dear Kami, Leeli! Don't make me choose between sex, coffee, and cobbler!"

Leeli laughed as she got up from the table. "I leave you to your contemplation, porno-boy," she said with a wave as she walked out to the garden, closing the screen door behind her. Her laugh seemed to echo though the surrounding area as she set her drink on the round white table, under the nice yellow umbrella that gave its shade to the surrounding chairs.

"Trunks," Leeli chuckled, rubbing her forehead through the scarf she always wore. "Sometimes you're such a moron." She took a deep breath to contain the remaining sounds of mirth. She loved it here, with her family and friends that accepted her without explanation, and on bright sunny days like these it felt like nothing could go wrong.

Leeli felt her body hit the ground before her eyes even noticed what seemed to be a white tear in the air. The tear shimmered and flickered in brilliant white light for seconds before dark silhouettes appeared walking out of the tear. Female silhouettes. Six of them.

The tear faded into a dot and then disappeared completely from sight, leaving six imposing women standing in the middle of the garden. Five of them flanking a compact woman with short spiky black hair, black eyes, and brown tail wrapped around her waist. The leader, for that's what she was, stepped forward and held her hand out to Leeli, still lying on the ground. "We've been looking for you Leeli," she said, her voice hard and lacking inflection, the voice of a hardened warrior, "it's time to come home."

[Solda'en'tar'a]