Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ May the Spirits Keep you Safe. ❯ May the Spirits Keep you Safe. ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Yep I don't own DBZ *sigh*

Warning: This fan fiction contains lemon. If you find stories with strong sexual content offensive, then click on the back button right now. You have been warned! As for all you little hentai's out there… enjoy!

May the Spirits Keep you Safe.

The cool evening air gently blew the supple branches of the several large trees that bordered the edge of Western Capital City, defining the line where urban sprawl stopped and countryside began. It made the leaves on their twisted boughs whisper into the shadows, creating a hint of mysticism that floated eerily through the scene it disturbed. Darkness started to encroach from every angle, fading the brilliant oranges of an awe-inspiring sunset, and setting the whole scene in a confusion of elongated shadows.

Tonight was a peaceful night for most. Couples breezed through the warm evening streets, glorying in the heat that still remained, creating a scene of overwhelming recreation and relaxation. There were, however, several entities on this small blue planet that knew this peace wouldn't last. They had been foretold of an evil that would destroy it all, and even though some protested, some flatly denied, and one outright scorned the notion of losing, it had still pushed at the senses, prompting three years worth of intensified training.

Now as the clueless multitude meandered happily around the perfect pavements, and bathed in the last remnants of one of the hottest days of the year, two of these more enlightened creatures entered the scene unnoticed. One was completely oblivious to the bustle that surrounded her as she streaked away from the companionship and conform she was used to, her mission and purpose not wavering for an instant as she walked briskly on.

Aquamarine hair was pulled tightly into a bun at the back, a few fine strands falling over the exposed shoulders that her delicate cotton summer dress afforded. Her face was twisted into a pattern of anxiety and sadness as she pushed her way through a neat little hedgerow and under the protection of the large trees, looking for the first trace of the small dirt track that would lead towards her destination.

She was not, however, the only being to walk the streets this night, negligent to the beauty that she intruded on. There was just such another. He had stalked quite a different light to this spot. He paced along the straight, modern city streets, allowing gold tipped boots to follow into the brush that denoted the city limits, and to curiously keep sight of the source it had tracked for some miles now.

Vegeta found it strangely enticing acting this role, even though he was unsure why he followed. After all, he only had one night's worth of training still left open to him before the Androids were foretold to arrive, and realistically he should have been hauled up in the globed gravity room, going through the strict set of foundation kata's that had been his guiding strength for as long as he could remember.

Right now, though, that didn't seem half so entertaining as the feeling and thrill of being on the hunt, especially since his prey had absolutely no idea that it was being followed. His mouth almost salivated at the prospect as its corners turned up into a lopsided smirk. She was such an enigmatical creature, and this latest revelation into her minds workings was quite as tantalizing and thrilling as her body was.

The terrain under his feet changed in an instant from well-cut, neatly cultivated borders into a rough foliage, leaving the cleanliness and order of the city in its wake. All at once ferns and woodland bracken clawed at his body, trying to stop his progress as he ventured deeper into the wooded darkness.

He had to admit that his respect for the Chikyu girl had been raised slightly by the feral qualities of the path she now calved through its density, and he silently delighted in the knowledge that his chosen mate would seek out the sheer untamed grandeur of this wooded environment by choice. It didn't even matter that she was now out of sight. The joy of stopping every so often to let his senses spark the hint of ki recognition, now as familiar to him as his own, was an extra pleasure for him to indulge in.

Millions of years of evolution couldn't be tamed and he had to raise his head slightly to let the sweet scent of her small body, pull at his nostrils and send all his senses into a spin of barely controlled lust. He gloried in their inspiration, only noting with a curious after thought that this could be the very last time he was privileged enough to smell them.

The small twisting path turned and blinded sight for a moment as impenetrable foliage blocked its course. Vegeta's feet plodded carefully on, as his inquisitiveness increased, slowly and deliberately he followed its turn and just as quickly was stopped dead in his tracks as the full view before him broke onto vision with an exclamation mark.

The dense woodland was at once cut away to reveal soft rolling banks of mossy grass, which in turn bordered the leafy elegance of a large natural pond. Water lilies and lotus flowers bloomed in a flurry of white on its glassy surface, the throngs of a bent willow dipping gracefully into its depths. Looking at it made the senses come alive, and despite the dark skies that surrounded, it shone out of the shadows, burning its importance onto the foreground.

Bulma sat at the waters edge, sorrowfully breaking the calm surface with the elegant fingers of her right hand, the clear water pooling and refracting the small amount of light that gave vision direction as the clear liquid fell fluidly through her fingers. Her legs were pulled right up to her chest as she sat in this scene, shaming the flowers beauty with her own as she distractedly pushed the small strings of her backpack away from her shoulders, relieving herself from the trouble of carrying it.

The bright pink, waterproof fabric billowed slightly as it hit the cold earth, and she struggled for a second as her fingers tried to navigate a way inside. After much trouble her hand managed to undo the toggle that kept it closed, and not worrying about neatness, she turned the whole thing upside down, spilling the contents out onto the mossy bank.

Vegeta continued to watch in silent anonymity as his mate arranged all the items with a diligence he only saw from her in the large laboratories of the Capsule Corporation. He studied with precision as every item presented itself, but had to confess that any true significance was a mystery to him. He concentrated harder, trying to figure out the emotional puzzle, as he noted with heightened concern, the tears that spilled from her eyes as she worked.

Human emotion had always confused and intrigued him in turn, being as it was so totally alien to him, and now was no different. Under normal circumstances he would have made his presence known as soon as they were away from the danger of intrusion, but this was different and so he waited, hoping for the mystery to be revealed. After all he had no intention of making an ignorant or clumsy appearance.

A capsule was flung nonchalantly to the ground, exploding in a cloud of dust and cleared to reveal a large wad of coloured tissue paper. It had been intricately folded in what appeared to be strategic points, but was utterly confusing. Confusing at least to a creature such as Vegeta, who had never seen such preparations before, or took the time or bother to learn about the spirituality or culture of the people around him.

Distractedly Bulma picked up one of several small wire mesh baskets that had fallen from her backpack, and after looking at it for longer than was necessary, lowered it inside one of the paper contraptions. This ritual was performed for the sake of the six others, and she smiled after the effort. Going back to another capsule, she let it explode, this time for the release of seven small tea-lighter candles, each of which were lit in turn and carefully placed into their respective mesh baskets.

After positioning the brightly coloured lanterns at the waters edge, and not seeming to worry that she was fully clothed, Bulma shuffled out of her shoes and waded gently into the cool water, taking out the pin that held her hair in place at the same time. The thin fabric of her summer dress billowed as she walked carefully into its depths. The water twisted the flimsy material at the bottom and created the softest of wave currents to lap against the shore. Lowering her eyes for a minute, the brilliant blue of their depths were lost, replaced instead by delectably fine eyelids. Her head dipped and Vegeta could just about make out the murmuring of a prayer as it was whispered gently on her lips.

More tears flowed as she bowed respectfully to each of the lanterns, the words fighting for coherency under the sobs that constricted her throat. The sorrow made Vegeta sit up and take notice, tearing his attention to the state of her mind rather than the delight of how good her body looked as the wet fabric of her dress clung just below the cleavage. He was torn between the joy of watching her unnoticed, and the sickening desire to make his presence known and risk ruining the moment, to find the source of her sadness.

Caught between all conflicting emotions that would always plague his thoughts and actions when around the Chikyu-jin, his vision lapsed, and he missed the moment that delicate feminine limbs ducked under the water, swimming down to the ponds bottom to revel in the freshness and relief it offered.

When his eyes caught up Vegeta began to panic, he knew that his mate was a lot weaker than she would care to acknowledge, that she was depressed and that she must have been under the water for longer than a minute, as his thoughts had lingered for more than that time. Some feeling, one that not so long ago he would have denied ever being susceptible to, broke through his chest, straining at his limbs as he pushed off the floor and towards the pool. His mind raced as he took to the air for the sake of speed, and was just about to fly in after her when something broke through the surface in a rush of excitement.

Small droplets of water were flung back by aquamarine hair in an elegant rush, and when the commotion had ceased, even smaller beads of the liquid glistened enticingly over the feminine form, reflecting the small amount of light, and meandering a meaningful path down between the dip of a perfect chest.

Bulma smoothed the soaking wet strands of hair over her back and used her right hand to clear the water from her eyes. Her body seemed to compensate for the darkness and it tensed, the candles aiding vision, letting her eyes slowly adjust. It allowed her to take in the surroundings, which in turn confirmed her body's awkwardness, screaming out to her senses that she wasn't alone.

Vegeta couldn't restrain the chuckle that pulled at his vocal chords as her cerulean eyes met with his charcoal. She must have jumped a full foot as her whole body tensed, her face muddling up into realizing danger and fear in the process. A couple of seconds was all it took for her mind to catch up, and instead of shrinking away, she turned with a speed that should have been impossible for someone with her limited ki, shouting obscenities at his face with an eloquence that made him even more heated than seeing her so exposed and vulnerable did.

It took several minutes for her to come to terms with the situation, her lungs pounding as her verbal tirade softened, "I mean fuck Vegeta! You scared the living hell out of me, what on earth are you doing here?"

"Funny," he stated, folding his arms disinterestedly over his chest, "I was about to ask you the very same thing."

She looked down to the water, looking dejectedly through its surface, "My Dad used to bring me here a lot as a kid… it is a place of great importance to me, I come here every once in a while, but usually only when I'm lonely, anxious…" Her words trailed away as she realized to whom she was speaking, knowing that any foolish human sentimentality was lost to him.

Shaking herself from the melancholy she continued on a different vein, "Why did you follow me, aren't you supposed to be training?"

"Yes," he confirmed, "but right now I have more important things to concentrate on." His body gently dipped into the water with hers, an arm entwining around her waist as he did so, instinctively pulling her close.

Bulma's sorrowful expression calmed a little, and Vegeta silently triumphed at the easy way her body responded to his. His acute senses quickly picked up the expansion of her pupils, the flush of pink that stained her cheeks, and the breath that caught in her throat at his closeness. Tentatively she wrapped her arms around his thick, corded neck, laying her head carefully onto his shoulder. She looked up at him, her lips smiling, but her eyes not losing the sadness, as they threatened an emotional spilling, the like of which she had barely controlled before.

"Why are you so sad?" asked he, totally unnerved by the show of weakness, "Do you have no faith in my ability to beat a couple of lowly androids? I think that perhaps you have forgotten that I am the legendary now. You have nothing to fear, it will all be over in the blink of an eye!"

"I have faith in you Vegeta, but I also have another faith. It is that of the heart and of the soul and until I had given my friends their blessing to the spirits I could not be easy."

"Feh! What should you care for spirits when you have flesh and blood right here?"

"Somehow I didn't think you would understand," she sighed, "but perhaps if I explain a little better then you may, at least, see my reason for coming here."

Bulma loosened her grip around Vegeta's neck and swam to the edge of the pool, pulling herself up at the side, and turning to sit with her legs still immersed. Vegeta waded after her, positioning himself in between her thighs, scraping his hands teasingly down her pale skin.

"At the beginning of the new year, and on the night of the first full moon it is customary to have a lantern festival," she gestured to the creations she had set up along the bank, their soft glow flickering as a result of the movement, "It is supposed to be a celebration to the spirits, as we ask them to take care of our loved ones for the year to come." She sighed and tipped her head back to look at the smattering of stars visible in the enclosure, "Even though it is not the right time of year, I wanted to make sure and ask the spirits for extra help. You see that there are seven lanterns altogether; each one of them represents a member of the Z senshi… Yamcha, Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Tien, Piccolo and…" her voice wavered as she pointed to the last one, "you."

Her eyes seemed to be barely holding back the moisture as she spoke, "I came here for you each to have a blessing from the spirits, to keep you safe. I just keep thinking about the mirai timeline… the one in which only Gohan and I live. I'm so scared Vegeta… scared that I might lose everyone that I ever cared about, scared of having to live without them… without you. Does it really sound so silly to pray that things turn out differently?"

"Yes," Vegeta interrupted, and just as Bulma was about to protest he raised a gloved hand, "and no." He conceded, his eyes sharpening a little, "There was a similar festival on Vegeta-sei. It was a close affair as you have demonstrated tonight in which only mated Saiyan's participated, but instead of lanterns…" His mouth turned at the corners.

"What?" asked Bulma, shivering as a cool breeze filtered through the trees.

Pulling her away from the bank and into his embrace, Vegeta rested his chin on her shoulder, looking at his hands from behind her body. They were positioned in front of her abdomen, barely millimetres apart, as he concentrated on that spot.

"This…" he breathed, as a spark of white energy ignited slowly between his palms. They parted slightly as the ki grew into a perfect sphere. Light streamed onto the darkness from between his fingers, and set an ethereal unbalance to the scene as it twisted the shadows in ways that should not have been possible. Slowly he cut the energy loose, pushing it with as little momentum as he could so it skimmed eerily along the waters surface.

As the power slowed his hands moved in a calculated dance in front of Bulma's face, culminating in laying together, the palms facing away, and being ripped dramatically apart. The motion was psychically transferred to the ball of ki and as his arms parted, so did the energy shed its power into beads of a thousand lights, floating gently a few inches above the pond in perfect concentricity to the larger ball that was still its radius.

Bulma sucked up a breath in awe, "Oh Kami Vegeta! It's beautiful!"

"If you say so onna," was Vegeta's calm reply, " Personally I would call it a waste of energy, but to each their own."

Vegeta had said these words, fully expecting some hot reply, a taunting remark regarding his lack of proper feeling, but to his astonishment Bulma didn't say a word. He was about to probe and rile her some more, hoping to alight her with the same sort of anger he had unleashed earlier, when he captured a glisten of something in the darkness, letting him understand that her control had broken once again, allowing hot tears to stream down her face.

All too quickly he felt awkward, not wanting to say anything that would portray his concern, but not liking the silence of her tears any more than his own inaction. After contemplating the situation he decided the best course of action was to do nothing. These human's seemed to have an inbred desire to share and communicate their feelings and even though he didn't enjoy the thought, he was pretty sure that Bulma would feel compelled to speak at some point.

Almost as soon as his arms contracted around her stomach, did his plan prove fruitful, the little female reflexively relaxed in his arms and after gently stifling a sob, spoke, "I'm sorry Vegeta, I dunno, I'm just finding the thought of the fight tomorrow harder to deal with than I thought I would that's all. I mean it's so silly. I've lived through so many major battles. My life has been in danger countless times, and yet all these feelings fall on me, crushing me as the day draws near, and do you know why…?"

There was silence, but Bulma hadn't expected Vegeta to speak.

"It is because I have so much more to lose now." She turned in his grip, trailing a hand sadly over the perfect angles of his face. "That is why my resolution to do this blessing to the spirits was so strong, once I had lit the lanterns said my prayers I was hoping to have made the uneasiness in the pit of my stomach go away, but it still sits there, it feels as though its eating me alive."

"Then I was right." Scorned Vegeta a little bluntly, "You do doubt my abilities." The fire flashed warningly in Bulma's eyes, but Vegeta continued nonetheless, "Before you say a word I will correctly inform you of the Saiyan version of the blessing I initiated a moment ago. As I informed you before it is reserved for the privilege of mated couples only. The energy is supposed to be symbolic of the tie that they share. This energy Bulma, I want to share with you. Not to help you physically but to keep your mind strong, as a token that I will return glorious in my victory, at once securing your life and that of our son."

Bulma looked up to the electricity that sparked in his eyes as he spoke, not knowing what to say.

"Do you?" he asked pensively, "Do you accept it?"

Incredulous, Bulma stared into his face a few minutes, her mouth opening and closing as her mind processed the information. Unfortunately not a muscle moved on Vegeta's face to coerce decision, but she could see the look in his eyes. It made her whole body shudder, and breath out the word, "Yes," as though her whole existence depended on it.

Reflexively Vegeta, exhaled in a mixture of relief and confusion at the selflessness of his own actions, but pushing the feeling to the back of his head he pulled her so close that their lips almost touched, "So are you still afraid?" he asked, curiously raising an eyebrow, and purposefully running the tip of his index finger down her back.

Bulma shuddered at the contact and resolutely shook her head, "No."

"Liar," he affirmed, "Why would you shake so much if you were not frightened, but then again," he smirked, "you do have the most powerful and volatile fighter in the universe standing before you, his interest totally engrossed by this small and delectable body of yours, as his mind wonders what immense pleasure he could extract from it, over and over again, you would do well to be afraid."

He had to stop there and enjoy the moment for what it was as Bulma's body gave an involuntary shiver at his words.

"You see!" he gloated, "Everyone fears the Saiyan no Ouji, and if they don't then they most definitely should, you never quite know what he is going to do next."

Bulma was about to protest and justify the shudder for what it really was, the sheer electricity that such words elicited in her tummy when combined with his closeness, but Vegeta seemed to want to prove his point, sinking under the water, and smoothing his hands up her thighs. His fingertips circled painfully close to her most sensitive area, gently edging around to her perfect backside, hooking over the perimeter of panty-elastic, pulling it over slender hips, and down in one swift motion, sending a thrill of excitement down both their spines.

His head didn't break the water, but a muscled arm raised from the depths, waving his prize teasingly in front of Bulma's face, making her blush. His other hand still circled around her thigh and she felt an excitement rake through her body as his chuckling underneath the water, created a stream of bubbles that enforced the reality of her lack of underwear, flowing as they did between her legs.

Slowly Vegeta pulled himself purposefully above the water. He looked sternly to Bulma for a second before dipping a solitary gloved finger into the crystal clear water, spinning it carefully around. To Bulma's wonder and delight the small dots of energy that sparkled above the water, followed concentrically with the digit's direction. "Now for the completion." He smirked, taking a large breath and retreating the way he had come.

Bulma looked down as the water obscured his face, trying to track his movement through sight even though his hands still wandered deliciously over her skin. To her surprise a soft glow diffused from just below the surface and a select few of the miniature ki balls moved in reaction, breaking the waters sheer surface, joining their creator. By his dictation Vegeta manipulated them to stroke along her thighs, leaving himself free to delve towards more intimate areas. His mouth clamped down on her mound, licking and sucking at her clit as the energy poured fluidly over her skin, the small heat that it possessed, creating the most glorious sensations.

Bulma threw her head back at the multitude of differing and erotic feelings he was generating below, as his tongue carried on its wanderings, dipping slowly inside her before reclaiming the clitoris for another round, sending sharps shrills of near electric measure through her nerves. Desperately her hands sought out for the comfort of the large reeds that sprouted at the waters edge, grabbing great fists full as Vegeta continued his sweet torture, not letting up for a second.

Bulma couldn't break from the feeling as she fought for control, but his assault was so well placed as to leave her with little option than to force her pelvis forward, welcoming the intensity of an orgasm as it blew away all restraint and perspective. Her voice screamed in breathless pleasure as the delicious feelings exploded onto her small frame, and out to where Vegeta still remained, lapping at her with a need that always seemed to be conveyed by even the simplest of his touches.

The small balls of energy still circled concentrically around the tops of her thighs, but Vegeta's hands pulled at her shoulders his body rising in a cascade of water as he came up for the briefest of oxygen, his hands stroking behind her back, as his lips relinquished the air once again to claim hers with the barely controlled violence that her mere presence seemed to inspire.

His lips bruised against hers, their tongues entwining as did their bodies, neither of them wanting even the slight particle of air to separate them. Bulma loved the way his thick waist and muscled chest flinched and contracted so perfectly as it crushed up against hers. The feel of his skin as she ran her hands over it was a heady pleasure that she believed she would never be able to get enough of. Especially as it was now when he held onto her so tightly, pulling away from the kiss and looking at her with those dark eyes, the electricity and lust shining in them, making the very hairs on her arms bristle in anticipation.

Vegeta smirked, arrogance pouring through his whole demeanour, "You see that you should fear me." His voice was the deepest of baritones, "Because when you are this close, not one part of your body is safe from me."

One of Bulma's arms crushed around his neck, as the fingers of the same hand clawed at his hairline, echoing the need he displayed, trying to convey in a way he would understand that she felt the exact same way. Her free hand trailed down in between their intermingled bodies, feeling along the contours of his muscles, dipping into the scars that lined his chest, and stroking down his sides.

This action seemed to be especially arousing for the prince and he growled out his appreciation as Bulma repeated the motion. His chest literally purred with lust as her fingers slowly edged lower, skimming over spandex and within millimetres of his throbbing erection.

Bulma couldn't help but mentally smile as he tried to push nearer to get the contact that his arousal ached to have alleviated, but her hands evaded his touch as her body lowered, the fabric of her dress floating up as she sunk. It was his turn now, and after grabbing the waistband of his training shorts playfully in her teeth, she used a hand to peel the elasticised material down. Once they were discarded she grinned up at Vegeta, her lips a mere whisker away from where he wanted them most.

"Ya know Vegeta," she breathed out, delighting in the way he closed his eyes and bit his lip as her warm breath made contact where he wanted it most, "I think I'm going to have another reason to come her more often, after you defeat the androids."

Vegeta couldn't respond any other way that to tighten his hands in her hair as her lips accidentally brushed his manhood as she spoke, sending his senses into overdrive. The contact may not have been intended but Bulma liked the reaction so decided to explore it more. Gently she licked up and down its length, being sure to make the contact as light as possible, until she reached the top. After reassuringly sucking that area, and having the pleasure of receiving a deep purring in thanks, she took the whole appendage in her mouth, allowing one free hand to clasp at the base and the other to caressed his balls.

If Vegeta had been at a loss for control at her earlier teasing then the feel of her small lips working their magic, almost tipped him over the edge of two decades worth of self-disciplining and restraint techniques. Her power over him was maddening to a degree that before he came to this planet he would never have believed possible. The duel motion sent him into a spin of feelings that he scorned and gloried in all at the same time, making his breathing ragged, and enforcing the ki that was still floating above the surface to converge on their twisted frames, engulfing them both in a haze of power that felt so unbelievably good that both were too overpowered to wonder at the source.

Vegeta's body writhed as his mate continued the sweet torture, and he could feel the rise of pre-cum as his body responded, the delightful jitters of orgasm floating within reach, when all at once Bulma's head jerked away.

His face contorted and features hardened as his anger raised, the lack of contact being the worse kind of torture he could imagine at that point. Instinctively, a warning growl escaped gritted teeth. He was the Prince of all Saiyan's he always got what he wanted… always, and now would be no different! "You are playing a dangerous game onna!" He breathed passionately into her ear, "You had better have a damned good reason for stopping!"

"I do," she chuckled, a familiar smirk pulling at her delicate features as she spoke, "You were getting far too excited and I want you for longer!"

Vegeta instantly caught her meaning, his scowl softening slightly, "As you wish." He growled, spinning her around and gently levitating as the energy sparked frantically around them, licking at the darkness as now only their feet remained submerged. Instantly Vegeta's hands were working underneath the hem of Bulma's dress, feeling along the beautiful curves of her buttocks, pulling at the flesh and positioning it so he could rub his painfully hard crotch in mini circles against it.

The breath caught in Bulma's throat as his hands skimmed fluidly over her hips and to the front, one trailing up to her chest to gently graze over a hardened nipple, the other moving down to play with the unguarded folds of her womanhood. For a while Vegeta was content with just playing, he wanted her to feel as maddeningly sexed up as he did at that moment, and would not let her get the better of him, until he believed that it was accomplished.

His assault on both positions intensified in pressure and need as she responded so delightfully to his touches, the feel of her skin so smooth, the smell of her hair so intoxicating as he spooned her. His want was also growing as Bulma's small moans of delight were replaced with a symphony of desire. Seeing that she was just as turned on as himself, he threw restraint to the wind, pulling her small bottom up to the appropriate arrangement, cautiously letting his tip penetrated her.

He stayed there for as long as he could endure, trying to tame the feelings that pounded through his head, clouding his judgement. His breathing calmed a little as he got used to the contact, and just as soon as he decided he had tortured both himself and his mate long enough, did he thrust hungrily into her, making sure to make the penetration as deep as he possibly could.

They both hissed in delight as the feeling of being joined so intimately was immensely overpowering, and Bulma almost lost her balance as Vegeta's concentration lapsed under the spell. He chuckled slightly at his own lack of control, and remembered how disconcerting he had found it when he had first indulged in the pleasure of sharing this female's body, but now he knew better. It was one of the most empowering feelings he had ever had the fortune to experience. Only his initial transition into the Super Saiyan form had beaten it, and even then just barely. If it wasn't for the adrenaline that near death had pumped through his body at the time then he may have had to rethink which were the more pleasurable.

Bulma squirmed on his lap, throwing him out of any normal train of thought, sending his blood into one great sea of desire, his hands acting on sheer instinct as they grabbed at her waist. They wrapped neatly around, holding her secure as he began slow circular motions, falling away to extend to the tip, only to sheath himself pleasurably within her again. Her heat was amazing, the want dripping from every pour of her body, and as he entered into her over and over again with a need that he marvelled and revelled over, one of his hands stroked down, separating aquamarine tufts to tease at the front as he penetrated her from behind.

The desire that flooded through them both, pushed their bodies back, Vegeta balancing them out as his back touched the surface of the water. Again his head dipped beneath, whilst Bulma's remained above, his ki lighting up as a beacon around them both as all the energy he had unleashed that night converged on their exposed bodies, this time the larger ball, which had always remained distant, followed the path of the rest.

The headiness that Vegeta's hands were creating, was hard to think through as Bulma leaned back, effectively floating as he pounded relentlessly into her, his head broke the water and clamped on her neck, laying the most delightful of kisses along in a heated path up to her jaw, his lips curling into a whisper as the ball of ki skimmed effortlessly to his hand, "I entrust this energy to you Bulma," his words hoarse under her power.

The static the ki created, tickled sensuously against her skin as he teased it over her hips, circling it around her hardened nipples, whilst his other hand still worked its magic below. This combined with the feeling of him inside of her, making the slightest of rocking motions, tipped Bulma over the edge of control and beyond as her senses were stimulated from every angle.

Her small body writhed in a twisting of limbs, the arching of a supple back, as her chest rose to meet the pleasure that bombarded from every angle. Her mind exploded along with her orgasm, filling the air with the most enchanting whimpers of pleasure. Vegeta almost lost complete control under the sound, his hips jerking violently to the spasms her body sent spilling over his arousal, tipping his need to all new levels.

Unable to hold back any longer he let the energy flood beautifully into her body, setting the whole scene aglow in an ethereal shade of blue as he finally let the last vestiges of his control, disappear along with restraint, spilling his seed into her as he screamed out in a breathless release, the guttural, animalistic noise echoing against the night as it crossed into the feral woodland that surrounded them.

His body shuddered violently as he pulled the green-haired entity tightly to his chest, pulling strands of her beautiful hair away from his face and hers to gain access to her ear, demanding her attention, "The power is yours forever." He avowed, his chest pounding, "You are mine for all time, forever my power, my salvation."

His ki changed directions letting their feet drop into the cool water once again. Bulma snuggled comfortably up to his chest, her lungs pounding and heart fluttering as the power wormed its way through her small body. The smile wouldn't leave her lips as they avidly sort the completion that only contact with Vegeta could accomplish. The power swam beautifully through her mind, cementing the feeling of his closeness, his very essence to her whole being.

"How does it feel?" he asked, turning quickly to sandwich her against the bank.

"Like I have a piece of your soul!" She smiled as the answer fell almost automatically from her lips.

His hands stroked meaningfully over her back as her legs finally gave out on her, and she collapsed into his chest. Vegeta looked down at her with something frighteningly close to contentment. Truthfully he had expected the power would be more than she could cope with to start with and was not surprised or concerned at her unconsciousness. Carefully he lifted her out of the water, "That is because you do." He confirmed, his voice nothing but a whisper on the breeze.

Deciding that it was probably best to get her to Capsule Corporation and to a bed so she could rest off the affects, Vegeta laid her gently down on the grass. He walked over where her bag laid, and not wanting the verbal bashing that starting a forest fire would surely create, walked over to the lanterns ready to extinguish them one by one. The smell of hot wax filled his nostrils as he approached only to realize that only six of the lanterns still remained lit.

A hint of Bulma's infectious religion pierced the back of his brain and he walked with his brow knotted to the lantern that had burnt itself out. Determinedly he knelt beside it, picking it up and holding it to the small light that the others still emitted. His brow lowered and scowl pinched at the bridge of his nose as the detailed calligraphy on its side fell briefly into view.

The air caught in Vegeta's lungs as his mind processed the information. At length he exhaled, his lips moving as he did so, the name 'Kakarrot' escaping them in nothing more than a twisting of air currents.

Slowly he pushed himself from the floor, shaking his head in disbelief. The woman had really gotten to him. Her ritual was nonsense. He was a fool indeed if he would believe the portend of some pathetic human rite.

"Baka!" he cursed to himself as he doused the candles, and went to retrieve Bulma.

After standing in the clearing for a moment to contemplate what had happened this night, he silently closed his eyes mentally saying sayonara to the comfort it had offered, and pushed off the moist floor towards the Capsule Corporation, his mates rest and his own.

Tomorrow was the beginning of a new phase in his life. It might mean his glory, it might even mean his defeat, but either way he would be comfortable in the knowledge that now he would always be alive in a corner of her heart… his soul bound with hers forever, nothing would separate them, and as his ki ignited around them, scorching its mark onto the sky, the corners of his mouth turned to the briefest of smiles under the impression. "Forever." He swore into the night, "My salvation."

********************

A/N - *grins evilly* Whoa! I don't think I will ever tire of writing V/B lemons! ^-^ Well I hope you guys like it! Please let me know what you think.

*huggles*

~Ember~