Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mister Fix It ❯ Mister Fix It ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Mister Fix It
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z or any of its characters.
Warnings/Notes: Impossible Bardock-not-dying timeline. A little bit of age play; Vegeta is meant to be around 18-20 in this.
 
 
“So, when is it going to be finished?” Arms folded in his ever-persistent fashion, Vegeta glared down at the pair of legs sticking out from under his pod.
 
“I told you,” A gruff voice muttered out. “I'll finish when I'm ready. This is very difficult work you know.”
 
Snorting, Vegeta leaned against a wall. He'd been waiting hours for this scientist to fix his ship and his patience was wearing thin, despite the fact that he'd barely peeked out from under his ship during that time.
 
“You do realise who I am?”
 
“Blah blah 'I'm the prince of all Saiyans, do what I say, perform the impossible.'” Vegeta swore he could sense Bardock rolling his eyes. “Look, I'm one of the best scientists you have, so just shut it and let me work. Your father is the one who hired me, so go and whine to him.”
 
Vegeta's eyes widened in shock- how dare a lowly scientist speak to him in such a disrespectful manner? Not thinking, he started to charge a ball of energy in his palm, intending to throw it at the other Saiyan's exposed feet. A series of soft beeps out from under the space pod as Bardock's scouter picked up the power increase.
 
“Your father would not be happy if you did that, boy.”
 
Frowning at the metal and wires in front of him, Bardock reached over for his key, trying to remember the colour codes for the complex electronics. He was fed up enough with this stupid and tedious job, but having a bossy royal teenager breathing down his neck did not help in the slightest.
 
For a while, Vegeta grew quiet, having no retort for the older male, and getting bored waiting for him. Sliding down the wall he sat facing the exposed legs, surreptitiously trying to peer under the ship to get a better view. He was one of the few who had the guts to talk back to him like that, and have the absolute confidence he'd get away unscathed.
 
“Shit!” A rattle of metal and a loud clang came out from under the machine as Bardock dropped his tool and hit his head on the metal underside of the ship. “Damn piece of crap.”
 
As the legs started to scuffle forwards from under the ship, Vegeta stood back up, feigning disinterest.
 
“What is it, fool?”
 
Emerging grease-stained with a bloody hand and forehead, Bardock got to his feet, scowling as he walked off without a response, looking for a first aid box.
 
“Hey! Come back and answer me!” Chasing off after him, Vegeta was forced to trot as he came level to Bardock, who was striding away. Blood dripped onto the floor from his hand, leaving a red trail.
 
Seeing his injured hand, Vegeta rolled his eyes as he grabbed his wrist, lifting his arm up.
 
“Lift it up, moron, or it'll get everywhere.” His hold forced Bardock to slow down to a normal walk, but he didn't let go.
 
“I knew that.” Bardock muttered, trying to ignore the slim body brushing against his own.
 
“You didn't seem to remember just now.”
 
Not answering, Bardock stayed quiet until they found the first aid box, slipping out of Vegeta's grasp as he opened it and fished out some bandages.
 
“Sure that won't need stitches?” Vegeta smirked in amusement, arms once more folded over his chest.
 
“I'm a full grown Saiyan, not a spoilt little prince. I'll be fine like this.” Bardock held up his bandaged hand. “It happens all the time.”
 
“You, just because I can't touch you now doesn't mean I won't remember this when I am King.” Leaning in, Vegeta poked his chest, looking up in an almost flirty manner. The playful actions where not overlooked by Bardock, even though he didn't rise to it.
 
“I'm sure you'll have found me useful enough by then.” Tying the bandage firmly, Bardock flexed his hand, not even wincing. “I better go finish.”
 
“Wait!” Pressing his hand on the armour of Bardock's chest, Vegeta held him still, looking up at his face. “You're still bleeding.”
 
Reaching up, he brushed Bardock's bangs away to expose his brow, a small cut oozing blood down his temple. Without thinking he stood up on tiptoes, the hand on Bardock's armour pulling him in before he could stop the prince. A pink tongue flicked out to lick the small cut, the prince shuddering at the taste of the blood.
 
Bardock pushed him away with a hiss at the touch, cheeks flushed pink as he turned away from Vegeta so he couldn't see his expression.
 
“Don't worry; it is just a small cut.”
 
“I never said I was worried.”
 
An awkward silence fell over the pair; Vegeta stood behind him unfazed, whilst Bardock tried to relax.
 
“Well, if you aren't really hurt you can get back to work, can't you?”
 
Sighing, Bardock half-turned to him and padded back to the pod, avoiding looking at the prince as he moved away.
 
Watching the older Saiyan leave, Vegeta was a little perplexed at the sudden quietness. When he returned to his pod Bardock had already opened up the door and left the computer on, now back under the pod and working. Peeking inside the pod, Vegeta looked at the complex circuit map shown up on the computer, a few components highlighted in red. He knew some things about fixing his ship, but this was all beyond him.
 
Sitting down in the seat of the pod, he examined the screen thoughtfully, truly starting to appreciate the brilliance of the man working beneath him. Suddenly the red areas flashed green before turning to the same colour as the rest if the map.
 
“Did that work?” A gruff voice called out from under the pod.
 
“The red parts are gone...” Vegeta felt a bit embarrassed at his own ignorance. A short chuckle drifted up to him.
 
“I'll take that as a 'yes' then.” Crawling out from under the pod, Bardock stood up, dusting himself off and turning to Vegeta, eyes widening a little as he looked down at the prince. In front of him Vegeta was sitting with slightly splayed legs, looking almost inviting.
 
Trying to push his less than savoury thoughts to the back of his head, Bardock leaned into the pod and tried to examine the computer screen. Underneath him, Vegeta spread his legs apart a little more to give him room, the action only tempting him even more.
 
Faltering only briefly, Bardock skimmed over the computer screen, nodding in satisfaction.
 
“There, it is installed fine now.” He turned to Vegeta with a grin, the expression melting off his face when he saw the slightly parted soft lips. His eyes moved down. The slim body he yearned to touch was clearly still just about in its late teens without the bulky muscle of a fully grown Saiyan shaping it.
 
Hands reached down to grasp Vegeta's thighs, shifting them out the way as Bardock leant down, relieved he wasn't being stopped as he bent down to press their lips together. He felt a spark of excitement as Vegeta started to respond. Reaching up to cup Vegeta's cheeks with his hands he took control, deepening the kiss. Moving between the spread legs to balance his knees on the edge of the seat, Bardock moved a hand down to Vegeta's chest and passed over the flat surface of his armour, reaching up to unclip the shoulder latches.
 
It wasn't long before Vegeta pulled back from the kiss, panting for air whilst Bardock seemed unaffected in comparison. His hands were already working their way under Vegeta's loosened armour; fingers rubbed and teased his nipples through the skin tight training suit with complete dexterity. Wriggling at the touches, Vegeta moaned softly, his tail beating against the back of the seat. He felt truly outmatched by the older male's experience.
 
And he was more than happy to take advantage of that.
 
“Close...the door...”
 
Shivering at sound of the breathless voice, Bardock moved out of the seat, half-turning to reach up for the door, slamming it such behind them. The only sign the pair left was the steam on the window.