Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My New Undead Life ❯ An Unexpected Nightmare ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
An Unexpected Nightmare

A.N Another chappy !!!

We had been walking for while now. We hadn’t said so much as a word to each other. I thought that it might have been an awkward silence but it wasn’t. Well I was comfortable with it at least. As for him, well I didn’t know, or care for that matter.

We were somewhere out in the country. I didn’t recognise anything so I wasn’t sure how far away from town we were. I didn’t know where we were going. I didn’t know what would happen to my life. I didn’t really know anything. And I’m not quite sure if I actually want to know anything. Maybe I can live this life in ignorance, just be blissfully unaware about everything.

We had just past the last bit of greenery and were now out into one of the few dessert like areas in the region. It wasn’t a real dessert; it was just a lot of dirt and rocks, very sparse of any form of life. Every now and then we would pass a tree, but mostly it was just a whole lot of dirt. I squinted nearly the entire time; it was so bright out today. That raised my curiosity.

”The sun’s out and were still alive why is that, aren’t we supposed to be dust by now?” So much for ignorance but I just had to ask, it just defied every vampire film I had ever seen.

“Why would you assume that the sun would burn us?” He glanced at me, curious. Has he never seen a vampire flick?

“Movies.” I answered, I felt a little stupid saying it.

He smirked than. So he has seen the movies or at least knew the stereotype.

“Being dead doesn’t mean the will sun kill you. It shines on us like it does any other.” He stated it to me like I was a child. And in that moment that’s what I felt like.

“Although we do prefer the dark, our eyes are far more enhanced than any humans, magnified the sun can be quite irritating, so usually we just stay in the dark. “ I nodded, it made sense. He looked at me than.

“And it is far too dangerous to have the newly dead out in the day time hours among the humans.” The moment he said that all I could imagine was an entire town of corpses, and me in the town center drenched in blood. He glanced at me and grinned. He was probably imagining the same thing; I didn’t want that confirmed so I didn’t ask. But I’m sure I’m right.

I looked around mostly to distract myself from the images in my apparently () head. Looking to the sky I realized that it was a very cloudy day; I had thought the sun was out and shining brightly when in fact it was hidden behind a sky full of clouds. Dark storm clouds. I felt the moisture in the air and realized it was about to rain.

The demon beside me halted in front of me. And I seen the entrance to what looked like a cave.

“We’ll be staying here for the day.” He continued walking to the entrance. I followed a little behind him. And then he vanished into the entrance.

I walked in and it was like a dream and a nightmare combined. In the darkness, lit by few torches stood my long lost friend. It took me only a moment to realize that everyone had been right. She was dead. Just not how they would ever have imagined.

…..My friend Danielle was a vampire.

Than a bunch of things happened at once. The sky decided to release the rain. Lightning and thunder erupted in the sky. The flames on the torches grew higher. And I attacked.

A.N Hope you like that little twist …. THERE WILL BE MORE!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!