Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Story of the Buu Saga ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello! This is Lee-Chan. ^-~ This is my altered story of the Buu Saga where two female saiyans come to Earth from New Vegeta to help Goku and the others fight Buu! Enjoy!

My Story of the Buu Saga

Chapter 1

Gohan lay on the ground, blood leaking from his mouth and many cuts covered his body. While he hung on with just a strand of life, he was dreaming of a girl with shoulder-lengths blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Who was she?

Meanwhile....

Kabito flies overhead the forested area looking for his master, the Supreme Kai. He stops and spots something, flying down to it. It was a dead moose. "I'm sorry great woodland creature." He looks to the side. His eyes widen. "Master! I feel him!" He then flies up into the sky once more and lands next to the Supreme Kai when he found him.
He shook him. "Master, I know you're alive!"
The Supreme Kai gritted his teeth. "Ern.."
"Hold on Master." Kabito instructed him and put a hand on his back, a yellow light surrounding Kabito's hand and soon the Supreme Kai's wounds were healed.
"Uh...huh.." He groaned and sat up, looking to Kabito. "Kabito, but you're dead, I saw Dabora kill you!"
"Yes, it is alright Master."
After a few minutes for Kabito to explain, the Supreme Kai gets it.
"So you were somehow brought back from the dead?"
Kabito nodded.
"Ah......oh!" He jumped up quickly. "Gohan!" He yelled. "We must find him, hurry, he is the only one!"
Kabito looked puzzled but had no time to stand and think about it after his master shot into the sky so he just followed.
Supreme Kai explained it to him while they flew and looked. "We need Gohan, these saiyans have great powers and may be the only ones who can defeat Buu."
Kabito nodded and looked to the side. "Ah! Master, over there!" He pointed.
Supreme Kai looked to Kabito's gaze and saw Gohan. "Gohan, good work, Kabito!"
They immediately flew down to him and Kabito started to put his hand on Gohan's chest.
"No wait! We must not heal him here, we have to bring him to our planet."
"But, master! No human is allowed on Kai grounds!"
"I don't care Kabito, Gohan is our only help!"
Kabito frowned but obeyed the Supreme Kai and they disappeared in a flying flash of a yellow ball.

Some days ago on the Planet, New Vegeta Sai, or just New Vegeta....

"Come on, Sabrina!" A girl with blonde hair yelled in a whisper. Her crystal blue eyes shone in the darkness and didn't look too happy. "We have to get out of here before that one guard awakes and sets off the alarm."
"I'm coming!" A girl with knee long emerald green hair ran up, her emerald green eyes flashing with disturbed anxiety. Her hair was hoisted into a messy ponytail and they were both wearing jet black spandex suits, Sabrina was the only one with the armor on, the girl with the blonde hair had none. "Lee, you are so tensed up, lighten it up a bit ok?"
"Well I would, but you are over there pick pocketing that guy of everything except his underwear and I'm sitting here trying to get out of here so we can save the Earth!"
Sabrina rolled her eyes. "What?! He was cute!"
Lee groaned and ran into the next hallway to the saiyan escape pods. "You're so hopeless, Sabrina."
"Well what I want comes first." She grinned and ran over to a saiyan pod, hopping in and putting in the coordinates. "See you on, Earth."
Lee waved and hopped into her saiyan pod as Sabrina's shot off.
The alarm sounded just as Lee shot off into the sky.
"That was close..." She sighed and relaxed, sitting back and closing her eyes. "I'll save you.." She said to the picture of Earth in her mind...

Ok fastforward to where the other are now on Earth....

Most of the DBZ gang stood at Kami's lookout which now belonged to a grown up Denday.
They all had just witnessed as well as the rest of the people of Earth see Babidi command Buu to eat a city full of people by turning them into jawbreakers.
Goku growled, he could still here the damn naked hamsters horrendous and scratchy, high-pitched voice laughing in his head.
"Damn him." Goku stated and looked to Chi-Chi being fanned by the Ox king. She hadn't took the news of Gohan's death very well.
Goku felt pretty helpless right now, but he had to fight even if he might not win for the reason if he didn't keep Buu distracted for a bit, then many people would die and he couldn't bare it, but Goten and Trunks had to be taught, so he would just have to rely on the people of Earth to hide their best....
He looked off into the eastern part of the cloudy sky and jumped when he saw two steaks of bright yellow lights in the distance, head down to Earth. "Saiyan pods?" He remembered that was the same way Vegeta's pod had come from the sky.
Apparently, by the sounds of awe, everyone else had seen the light too, well..everyone who had a decently strong power level.
Goku looked to Krillin and he nodded. "Me and Krillin are going to check that out you guys stay here, let's hope it's not more trouble."
The Ox king looked puzzled about what he said, having not seen the light, but he would just have to find out because Krillin and Goku were already up in the sky....

At the crash site....

The girl with the long emerald green hair was the first to step out. "Oh yeah! Man, it's hard to stay asleep when you don't want to sleep. Those gases didn't help."
The girl with blonde hair had stepped out by now. "Whatever, you have ADD."
Sabrina shrugged. "Well then get me some Ridaline!"
Lee rolled her eyes. "No time for idiotic chit-chat, we have to find thos-" She stopped mid-sentence when she felt the two power levels of Goku and Krillin closing in.
"Well, looks like they found us." Sabrina commented with a grin.
Lee shook her head and stood there to wait for their landing.

Goku looked at the two figures.
"Are they waiting for us?" Krillin asked.
"Looks like it." Goku said with a frown. "They don't seem to dangerous. And...." He waited till they landed on ground. His eyes went straight to the tails wraped around their waists.
"Female saiyans!" Krillin freaked.
Sabrina frowned. "Yeah so?!"
Lee glared at Sabrina and cleared her throat. "Hello, great hero, Goku, I am Lee Kimiya and this is Sabrina Mitsusatsu. We are from the planet, New Vegeta."
Goku blinked. "New Vegeta? Oh yeah, I heard they had a planet for surviving Saiyans of Freeza's blast."
Lee nodded even though that wasn't all too right. "We have been made by bio-materials, we are human, but have no father or mother, we were raised by machines. For the use to populate New Vegeta."
Goku looked a bit concerned. Having no parents would be bad, but he had grown up with the same fate, except for the fact that about two years of his young childhood he had a grandfather that was like a father to him. "Nice to meet you....why are you here?"
Lee smiled. "Do not worry, we are of good terms, we are on your side. We saw the trouble that your planet was going through so me and my friend decided to come here and help to assist you with this creature that is currently.....here......attacking this planet."
"You talk to much, you know that, Lee?" Sabrina said, currently hugging onto a deep blushing Krillin.
Lee narrowed her eyes. "Sabrina, that man has a wife you know....?" "So?" Sabrina said, squeezing Krillin, making him let out a grunt like squeak.
Lee shook her head. "Sorry for her behavior.."
Goku quirked both his brows. "Um...that's ok.." He looked at Lee's tail. Huh? It was light brown. He looked to Sabrina's, it was a white with a tinge of pink in it. "Why are your tails those colors?"
"It's a new technology with biological saiyans, it gives them more room to store energy, enabling them to last longer in a fight and well the color is just markers so they know what class we are, because they had to mix us with different species. Sabrina is part of the Dark Dragons and I am part of the Mystic Saiyans. They are both rare and powerful species around our planet, of course, we have already tooken them over.."
"Oh." Goku said, scratching his head. He looked off into the horizon and sighed. This was going to be a long day....

TBC....

Hope you liked, even if some of the DBZ chars are out of there personality. I'll be getting more chapters in soon! Bai then! Sorry for the really gay beginning!!!! ^_^;;


Lee-Chan ^-~