Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Hapiness ❯ chapter 1 (one shot) ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Pain and Happiness

By: sparklinrocket

One day, while Bulma watched her son play with his toys, she was shocked by the image she saw in her mind. "Could it be true!" she repeated trying to put this terrible thought to the back of her mind. Vegeta came home shortly and kissed his worried wife on the cheek. He said to her "What is troubling you?" All she said was a short nothing, nothing at all. Vegeta was concerned about Bulma for he had never seen her like this. He figured she just missed a sale at one of her favorite stores or something didn't fit her, like shoes or something. But little did Vegeta know, Bulma was worried about something much greater than shopping!!! Much, much bigger! Later that night after they had eaten dinner Vegeta decided to go out and get a surprise for Bulma to cheer her up a bit. Vegeta snook out, making sure the surprise would not be ruined. After a while Bulma figured she should tell Vegeta what she saw, but when she called him he wasn't there. Bulma began to get very worried so she called him on his cell phone, but there was no answer! Vegeta never came back that night. Last night in Bulma's mind she had seen a hazy image of Vegeta in a hospital bed, people all around him saying they didn't know if he was going to make it. When Bulma woke up she was expecting Vegeta to be right there, but he wasn't it wasn't a dream! Vegeta never came home. She attended to her crying baby and gave him a big hug. After that, Bulma went down stairs and called the police. They said they had no information on a Vegeta. So Bulma decided to call the hospital just in case. They said that they had a person that came in last night something about a car accident. Bulma gasped! She could hardly breath. She said she would be in right away. She packed up Trunks and headed for the car. There was her car but where could Vegeta's car be. This made Bulma hurry even more. When Bulma got to the hospital she asked to see the man who came in last night. They told her she couldn't see him until he was stable. Bulma burst into tears. She didn't care what the person at the desk said. She ran down the hall looking for her husband. She had demanded the man at the desk told her where her husband was. When Bulma got to the room where her husband was suppose to be she could hardly open the door, but she did. Sure enough, there on the hospital bed Vegeta lay, hardly moving. She began to cry even louder, so loud that Trunks began to cry. Vegeta spoke up, he said shakily, "Im sorry" then kissed Bulma. She felt so sad, yet so happy knowing nothing would go wrong. Vegeta got better, and was sent home. Bulma promised to tell everyone or at least someone when she saw something in her mind again. It all turned out good and once Vegeta was completely better he turned to Bulma and gave her…a pair of underwear! "Underwear!" Bulma shouted. "I thought you cared about me, is this some sick joke!" cried Bulma. "I do my Little Bloomer!" he said rather amused at her reaction. Bulma kissed him on the cheek sweetly, and said "Thanks for making me feel better, my lil' Veggie!"