Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Panic Disorder ❯ Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Days later – sparring had continued as normal. Goku had displayed no aberrant behavior and Bejita had made no snide comments about the incident that had occurred.

The two sparred smoothly and without apparent effort, slowed down and powered down – warming up. They exchanged blows rhythmically, block and punch, block and kick, block and punch; well-worn grooves for well-know behaviors. When Goku called for a halt, it was a jarring change of pace that triggered Bejita's anger. Bejita growled and barred his teeth, following in Goku's wake as he flew towards the ground.

When Bejita caught up with Goku, Goku was standing bent over at the waist with his elbows on his knees, breathing hard. “What are you fucking doing?” Bejita demanded to know. “Sorry, Bejita, I don't feel too good.” He didn't look too good either. Somehow Bejita became aware that he knew that Goku was feeling sick to his stomach. Goku swallowed hard and breathed shallowly through his teeth. “The enemy isn't going to stop for you and your gods-damned stomach! Get back up there and fight me. Now!” Goku just closed his eyes and shook his head. Bejita was shocked. Goku, bowing out of a fight? Even a sparring match? Maybe there really was something wrong with him. “Go home to your hell-cat, then. Just be here tomorrow.”

Bejita was gone in moments.