Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Panthera tigris tigris ❯ My Apologies ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Firstly, I'd like to say to EVERYONE, I love you all!!

To my reviewers: Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement. You were all the greatest highlight of my days. It's a comfort to know that somewhere along the line, I managed to gain your attention and even a sliver of respect from one writer to another. Where is an author without his/her fans?

To my readers: Even though a great number of you don't review, I am still grateful to have you reading my stories. It shows that you have given me a chance, and a chance is all that I ever asked for.

Now, the real reason I'm writing this: As I'm sure most of you know by now, the U.S. is at war with Iraq. Many, many men and women are over there right now taking care of business; and my esteemed co-author / confidant / best friend / older brother is one of these. He is unable to receive, or send any e-mail from where he is, so hence, he cannot do his co-authoring duties. Besides, it just wouldn't feel right for ME to continue this story without him here with me. So, from this day forward, until further notice (which I hope will be soon!) this story and all my others that actually have a plot and chapters, will be going no where.

I know some of you have been waiting quite a while for updates on some of my stories, and I humbly apologize, but I cannot go against my feelings. It seems like a sin to keep working without my brother. I truly hope you understand where I'm coming from. I'm much too worried about him to even consider being concerned about updates.

The only writing I will be doing now will be one-shots or song fics, though even those have been shadowed by other responsibilities in my life. Their quality, I fear, has slipped below even my standards, which is frightening because I don't have standards. So please, understand my stepping from the lime light, and know that when my brother comes home, all stories will be updated with a vengeance!

So again, to all those who read and review, thank you for every kind word, harsh truth, and minor attention that you have given me. I look forward to running into you all again one day.

Love to all,

~Jennifer - SaintMe~