Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Parallel reflections ❯ Parallel reflections ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Parallel reflections
 
By The Chichi Slaughter House
 
Warnings: Impossible situations, mentions of alternate reality, hetero smut, girl!VegetaxVegeta, one-sided GokuxVegeta and girl!Vegetaxgirl!Goku. Yes, female Vegeta tops.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, any of the characters or anything like that. Obviously I am insane, however.
 
For overlordofthepies, because she asked for it and I couldn't resist. And she offered me doodles, which I shall be claiming when she least suspects it. Hahaha.
 
--
 
Her appearance in their world was a complete mystery.
 
It had just seemed like the woman had materialised out of thin air that day, without any explanation as to how it had happened. Luckily, she had done so directly into his room when he had been changing, right in front of him on his bed.
 
Vegeta sighed gently as he rubbed at his temples yet again, trying to figure out where the bizarre woman had come from, claiming to be the `princess' of his planet. Or why she had given him his own name when he had demanded hers. Or why she looked and acted almost exactly the same way he did.
 
Scowling, he leaned over and brushed some hair from her face as she slept on, snuggled up into his bed. Catching himself as a fingertip touched her cheek, he yanked his hand away in a violent manner, crossing his arms protectively as he looked down at her. After giving him `her' name, she had demanded to get somewhere to sleep, and he had gestured to the bed almost silently as he had digested the information. Seemingly, she hadn't given a shit about who he was, as she had fallen asleep straight after getting in and pulling the covers to her neck.
 
As far as he was concerned, he did not know a thing about her. Everything she had said to him had to have been a lie. It was impossible for her to be what she said she was; he had never had a sister, and there had not been any time for one to be born before the planet had been destroyed. And why would his parents name a female after the planet as well anyway? It just didn't make sense.
 
But none of that made any of it easier; she truly believed she was him, regardless of the obvious gender problem. Whether it was impossible or not, he knew he was not going to get another answer out of her, and felt an odd rush when he thought she was Saiyan. Not that it had been particularly evident when he had been looking at her; but now that he was this close, he could detect a high power level and an underlying scent that could be nothing else.
 
What if she was telling the truth? What if she was actually the princess of their planet? What then? If he believed her, surely that meant that she was actually him… And if nothing else, that particular thing did make sense. They were practically identical, even down to the small turns that they made in their sleep.
 
His expression softening, he looked over her sleeping form quietly, making sure not to do anything that would wake her. If she was him - an assumption he had no other choice but to make - then she had gone through everything he had had to endure. She would know his secrets, his past…she would feel everything that he did. She would have had the same fights…the same losses… The same everything, except slightly different.
 
What agitated him was the lack of a tail. Even in her life, it had been taken from her despite the fact she was a woman - probably in the same way his was - and it had also never returned. It was almost a joke that he seemed destined not to have a tail though he was the last remaining royal descendent.
 
But at least no other Saiyan he had encountered had their tail whilst he did not. If Kakarott had a tail, then it would have driven him mad…
 
Eyes widening a moment, he realised that there was no way he could ever let the Earth Saiyan see the woman. The taller Saiyan had been attempting to get into his pants for a while now, and she was not only himself, but also an opportunity to begin to repopulate the Saiyan race. Kakarott would obviously try to have his way with her, and she would let him.
 
Saiyan women never refused the men, after all; the scent of an aroused male was like an aphrodisiac to them. Often, the women were stronger than the men, and they showed no interest in becoming mothers when they had the thrill of the fight to look forward to. Even if she found them unattractive, her body would respond whether she liked it or not; it was the only way they had in order to survive. Otherwise, their species would have died out eons ago.
 
But if Kakarott learned of her, there was no doubt in Vegeta's mind that she would end up underneath him, possibly pregnant with his child.
 
And he did not want that to happen.
 
Though he did want more Saiyans around, the urge for them not to be that of the other Saiyan was getting to him; making him want to both shield her away and get to her first, though the latter did not make much sense whatsoever. To have sex with himself would be strange, but to have sex with himself to spite Kakarott would just be absurd. Not to mention what would happen if children were involved.
 
Yet he found himself becoming more and more attracted to her as the moments passed by; trying to blame it upon her pheromones, the fact he hadn't had sex in a while, her Saiyan heritage, the urge to beat Kakarott to something…anything that didn't mean he was attracted to himself. Squirming slightly in the seat he'd put next to the bed, the prince tore his gaze away from her; trying to calm himself down. However it seemed to be an impossible task, as the longer he looked away, the more her scent started to get to him and the more he wanted to pounce onto the bed.
 
The knocking at his door was a welcome distraction, and he almost ran over to it in his desperation, holding it closed to keep her a secret.
 
“What do you want?” He asked gruffly, trying to keep the arousal out of his voice. There was a pause, then a mumbled apology before he heard footsteps heading away from the door, assuming it was a maid or some such thing Bulma kept about the place. Scowling, he turned around, spotting the alternate version of himself sitting up, studying him in silence. The scowl slipped from his face in surprise before it returned, Vegeta putting a hand on his hip in annoyance. “And what do you want?” The cold look in her eyes started to annoy him, so he took a step closer, hearing her start to growl.
 
“Don't you dare take another step!” Vegeta scowled and leaned back against the door as she shifted backward from him, looking both annoyed and overjoyed at once. Irritated, he wanted to move closer, just to freak her out if nothing else, but found himself keeping the distance respectfully, surprised by himself. A few moments passed as he watched her calm down, and then she seemed ready to speak, getting out of the bed and moving up against the wall. With all the surprise earlier, he had barely registered that she was wearing the same clothes as he had been dressing into; but now he took a good look, liking how clingy the material was to her form. He was pleased that she had also forgone the tough armour too; eyes gazing at her chest almost hungrily. “I can smell you from here!”
 
“Just be glad we don't have our tails!” He growled back; agitated by her notion that she could control him and that she was speaking to him like he was a mere commoner. Whether she knew it or not, she was in his domain; and here, he was the one in charge. Taking a few steps forward, he could see her shrinking into the corner, obviously not wanting to end up in bed with him. “If we did, you'd already be underneath me.”
 
“Is that a threat?!” Hissing, he could see her ball her hands into fists, and her power began to rise as she prepared to fight him off. Part of him was angered by the actions, but he found himself admiring her determination, knowing he would have done the exact same thing if their places were reversed. “I am the princess of the Saiyans, you fool. I don't know who you are, or how I ended up here with you, but I will not be taken!”
 
Feeling challenged by the words, he wasted no time in striding over, grasping her wrists and pinning her helplessly against the wall with his body. Leaning down, he made his mouth level with her ear, sneering slightly.
 
“Don't speak to me like that if you don't know who I am.” She jerked her head to the side, resisting him but just infuriating him further. “I am the heir to Vegeta-sei…the prince.” Feeling her struggle, his grip on her wrists tightened. “Just look at me; you and I are the same.” Pulling back to give her some room, he kept his grip and waited; watching her carefully as her head turned back and she looked over his face and body in silence. After a few moments, it hit her and she gasped, going slack in his hold as she stopped resisting, eyes wide.
 
“T-That's impossible!” She said, staring up at him in wonder; all traces of her fear completely gone by the revelation. Releasing her, he took a few steps back, sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at her warily. Now that she was aware, it didn't help; her scent still stayed the same, as he imagined his own did. “Y-You're a man…” Curtly, he found he could only nod, though if it had been anyone else, he would have said a harsh reply. Stepping forward, her hand touched his cheek and he tilted his head into the touch, allowing their eyes to meet. “…What of Kakarott?”
 
“What of him?”
 
“She is a man, too?” It was his turn then for widening eyes as he looked at her; his mind conjuring up many images of the other Saiyan in a more female form that caused his aroused state to grow worse. The look on her face, however, was no better; her cheeks flushing brightly, obviously due to her thoughts being of the reverse. He expected her to pull away then; to protect herself against his strengthened scent, but she moved forward, straddling his thighs and looking down at his face. “Is he your lover?”
 
“Is she yours?” He shot back; the question making him feel uncomfortable, especially because of how close she was to him. The nod he received almost made his eyes bulge out of their sockets as he pictured the two together, groaning as he grew harder at the thought. On top of him, she could feel it; hands lightly pushing his shoulders until they were flat on the bed, him looking up at her as his hands fisted in the sheets. “What are you doing?”
 
“What do you think I'm doing?” Murmuring, she pressed their lips together firmly, her eyes closing as her tongue licked at his bottom lip, seeking entrance. Unable to resist, he opened his mouth, his own tongue pushing against hers demandingly as he lifted a hand from the sheet, grasping her ass with it instead. At this, her crotch pressed firmly against his, and he could feel the heat through their clothes, groaning into her mouth. It was then she started moving her hips; rubbing their arousals together, her hands moving to cup his chin as she kissed more firmly.
 
Squeezing her ass in response, Vegeta moved his other hand up to grope a breast, growling at how soft it felt on his palm. She moaned against his lips at the touch and he lost his patience; rolling them over and pinning her beneath him, hips moving faster against her. Any noise of surprise she may have had was lost as he devoured her lips, jerking against her violently as he strove to cum. He was surprised when he felt her thrusting against him as well, hands running through his hair in a passionate way. Moaning, he felt himself growing close already, his body screaming at him to remove the layers of clothes and shove deep into her before he came. But he resisted it dutifully, moving both hands to her breasts, fondling them roughly and causing her to cry out.
 
His resistance didn't last as he found he couldn't hold on any longer; cumming long and hard into his pants, groaning as he pulled back from her lips. An unsatisfied groan came from her form and he snarled, trying to fight off the feelings of embarrassment and worthlessness as he rolled to her side, on his back. At his snarl, she fell silent, the thick scent of sex in the air and squirming of her thighs telling him she hadn't even cum once, making him angrier.
 
Frustrated, he sat up, grabbing her and yanking her onto his lap so that she was facing away, parting her thighs with his own easily. She gasped at the sudden move but didn't struggle; wrapping an arm around his neck as one of his hands grasped a breast, the other sliding down her stomach. There was a whimper when his hand slipped between her thighs, fingertips meeting damp material and lightly caressing it. Her hips jerked against his fingers needily and he growled, pressing his body right up against her back and looking over her shoulder to see if there was a way to take off just her pants.
 
Seeing nothing, he dug his fingers into the flimsy material surrounding her sex, tearing it away with a loud ripping noise, her ass rubbing his abs as she jumped in shock. Without skipping a beat, he merely tossed it to the floor and brought his fingers back, touching her directly and purring at how wet she was. She whimpered as he slid his fingers lower, exploring a bit before pushing one into her demandingly. Feeling her wiggle, he realised she was probably unused to a finger as thick as his, eyes darting to gaze at her hand. Her thin fingers confirmed him to be correct, and with that in mind he started being gentle, licking her just behind the ear teasingly.
 
Hearing a gasp, he couldn't help a smirk as she wriggled back against him, moaning lowly as he started lightly thrusting the finger in and out, pleased with her reactions. Wetness was soon covering his finger eagerly and he pushed it in deeper, tracing it around her g-spot in amusement.
 
“A-Ahhn…” Biting his lip, he felt his cock starting to harden again, pressing on her g-spot properly. As tempting as it was, he did not want to end up fucking her and creating an even bigger mess than they were already in. Because they were the same person, what they were doing could simply be put down to masturbation, and this was not hurting anyone. Yet if they went any further, he felt that someone would end up pained by it. “O-Oh! More…” Moving his thumb, he started to rub it against her clit at the same time, not surprised when her hips jerked hard against his hand.
 
Sighing, he wondered why both worlds had two Saiyans but no way for new life. If he went into her world instead, he and the female Kakarott could start bringing back the Saiyan race, and here, Kakarott and her could breed as well. But he knew things were just not that simple. For a start, she would start to miss her girlfriend - a thing that both shocked and aroused him - and he would probably miss his son. But he wouldn't miss Kakarott. Not at all.
 
Not even a tiny bit.
 
Suddenly, she cried out and squeezed his finger tightly, causing him to smirk a little as he felt her cum, moaning ever so slightly when he pictured being the opposite side and being able to watch it. Slipping his finger back out, he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close protectively. He wasn't sure where the need to do so came from, but he followed it, nuzzling her hair and listening to her gasps for breath.
 
“You alright?” He felt her nod as she pressed her face closer to his, looking tired. Taking the hint, he started dragging her up the bed, holding her close as he rested his head on his pillow, moving her so she could do the same. His hands stroked over her slowly as he tried to lull her to sleep, feeling quite good as she reached back and pulled him closer too. Soon, they both began to drift off, comforted by each other's warmth and the sated feeling in their bodies.
 
When Vegeta woke up hours later, he was all alone. In his arms was the pillow he had been resting his head on earlier and there was a lingering scent of sex in the air. Sitting up in a panic, he looked around to see where she was, but the room was disappointingly empty. Calming, he noticed the front of his pants still felt wet and sighed, looking over toward the door.
 
Had she really been there? Or had he just been asleep the entire time and had dreamt the whole thing up? He wasn't sure, and was agitated when he realised there would be no way to tell. Angry at the uncertainty, he got up from the bed and went to shower, flinging off his clothes in the process.
 
On the floor was a small scrap of blue material.