Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pink Shirt ❯ Part One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: All Dragonball Z characters, and storyline etc, aren't a product of my imagination. This story is for fun and to humour my depraved self.
 
PG - Writing terrible fanfiction, what a great way it was to pass the time in my fourth form English exam. Hey! I did pass thank you very much! (-_-)o0 Besides, it was only a practice exam... Ahem! Anyway, kinda short and maybe some major character butchery to come... I dont know yet.
 
A/N: Takes place a year after Buu (just so you dont have to ask).
 
P I N K S H I R T
 
P A RT O N E
 
“A variety of flower?? No woman, I don't know what your talking about!!” Vegeta exclaimed for the third time. By this stage Bulma was getting quite agitated by her arrogant husbands claims. “Do I need to spell it out for you Vegeta? P-I-N--”.
 
“Noo! Stop! I get the picture, already woman. What about the damned thing?” he scoffed at Bulma as she looked pretty smug with herself her most recent victory over the Saiyan Prince, amazing what a little nagging can do really. Okay maybe more than just a little.
 
“So then, where is it? Go and get it, I already told Chi-Chi that Goku could borrow it”.
 
That did it.
 
“What! You did what? No! No way is Kakarot getting his dirty mitts on my favourite shirt! I might get cooties or something, who knows what that baka has!”. Standing to his feet purposely knocking the dinning room chair back, forcing it to fall heavily to the ground to exaggerate his anger to his wife.
 
“Besides...” he cautiously continued, looking now at his feet “...I sold the shirt to Piccolo at my garage sale”, sneaking a quick glance up at Bulma to make sure she wasn't about to turn into a maniac on him and go Saiyan Prince hunting.
 
Instead he found her with a look of bewilderment upon her face, he knew what she was thinking 'What garage sale?!'.
 
“You had a garage sale?? W-when?”
 
Avoiding all eye contact in fear for his groin, he mumbled “Umm, that day you went to the day spa with Chi-Chi...” trailing off not wanting to anger her further. “I got $20.00 for it, can you believe Piccolo tried to pay $10.00!” he added hoping it would lighten the mood.
 
It didn't.
 
A/N: Sorry, I know its kinda short, but this was written in fun after practice exams. So, you can expect it to be lol. I did actually sit the exam...