Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Rainy Day ❯ Rainy Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Chars. belong to Akira Triyama
 
Rainy Day
 
 
Goku laid back on the couch. He watched it poor outside, through the windows. He remembered when he used to be afraid of the thunder and lightning, he may have been a seemingly brave child, but rain scared him. Well, not the rain. . . but the sounds. His mind wondered back to his days with Bulma and the others. Those where the days. There had been no Androids, Freiza, Cell, Buu, and all the other villains, in fact his only enemy had been a wanna-be emperor. . . his name long forgotten. The somewhat simple days.
 
“Goku, what are you thinking about?” asked Chi Chi, sitting in the chair next to him.
 
“When life was simple.” said Goku, with a smile. “I miss those days.”
 
“My life was so boring back then, actually. . . not that I enjoy these dangerous missions you go on to save earth. Personally, I wish it was a normal life.” said Chi Chi, smiling to herself.
 
“Sometimes so do I. Then I think, without all these adventures, think about all the friends we wouldn't have made.” said Goku, his signature grin on his face.
 
Chi Chi had left to fold laundry and left Goku to continue watching the rain. He wondered how Mirai Trunks' time was. Had it changed, gotten better, what? He heard Gohan's newly acquired cell phone go off from his room, it stopped. Goku smirked, he knew it was Videl calling, she always called Gohan before he went to bed and they talked for a while. Goku looked at Chi Chi with a smile as she folded the clothes. He got up and walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around he waist and laying his head on her shoulder.
 
“Did I ever tell you that I love you?” asked Goku, with a smile.
 
“Did I ever tell you, you smell.” said Chi Chi with a playful smile.
 
“Well then, how about a bath then?” he asked, an eyebrow raised.
 
“Goku?” she asked questioningly. “No.”
 
“Why?” asked Goku as he flung Chi Chi over his shoulder and headed outside.
 
“GOKU! Put me down!” yelled Chi Chi as Goku stood out in the rain, her still over his shoulders.
 
“Come on Chi Chi.” said Goku as he walked off from the house a little ways. “I don't want to take a bath alone, you know.”
 
“Goku, if you. . NOOO GOKU! Stop.” said Chi Chi, hitting Goku with her fists as he dived in the fishing pond with her.
 
“See its not that bad.” said Goku with a laugh.
 
“Son-Goku, you better sleep with one eye open!” yelled Chi Chi, fighting back laughter, as she splashed him.
 
“Is that how your going to be?” asked Goku.
 
“Goku, don't you dare.” said Chi Chi, as Goku gave a smirk to rival Vegeta's.
 
“It's only water.” said Goku, as he splashed Chi Chi with a small wave.
 
“That's it mister.” said Chi Chi as she dove on Goku, and pushed him under the water.
 
She laughed for a moment, before she felt him tug her legs under water and she was now completely soaked as she pulled her face from under. Goku laughed as Chi Chi's face was slightly contorted. However, she didn't look angry, just annoyed. He stopped laughing when Chi Chi wrapped her arms around her childish husband's waist. He smiled contently as he wrapped his arms around her lovingly. The two kissed, just as another down poor came faster.
 
 
THE END
Hmmm a Chi Chi / Goku fic. . . I didn't even know I had it in me.