Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Raditz Tail ( Chapter 34 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Raditz's Reconditioned Tail

Saturday, October 14, 2006
Lime Version rated M
Disclaimer: I don't own Raditz or DBZ.  I own Dr. Atomica Stellari though.  This is for entertainment only.  This has been rewritten because I realized the original mutual pain concept was a bit too strange…   
 
Raditz loved it when females played with his hair so, instead of ridiculing him.  Stellari moved her other hand to massage the muscles of his neck.  Fingers wandered down and grasped his scouter.  She tugged it off his ear and set it on the table behind her.  A gasp escaped her lips when she felt hot breath misting against the silk.  With his teeth Raditz was nipping at the buttons of her blouse to unfasten them.  Simultaneously his large hands slid up her thighs bringing her skirt with them.  Uncoiling from his waist his tail swished lazily back and forth behind him.

"Sneak," she whispered, feeling her knees turn to water.  Especially when his fingers ventured up to caress her rear and the inner surfaces of her thighs.  They were soft with her body fat, and Raditz was enjoying the feel of her curves.  Simultaneously he had bitten off all her buttons so he could nuzzle the skin of her stomach.  A hot tongue darted into her belly button, and then his fingers tore her pantyhose off her legs.

"These flimsy garments are in my way, Atomica," he growled.  

"Don't you dare tear my clothes, buster!" she warned.  He reached around to try and find the minute tab of the zipper with huge fingers. After a moment of fumbling he pushed back, glaring up at her.

"Turn around," he said, motioning with his finger in a half-C shape.  Dr. Stellari did so, raising her hands above her head.  A silk blouse drifted down over his face.  Raditz swept it aside, letting it fall with her shredding stockings.  With his lips and tongue he seized the tiny pull-tab and dragged it down.  Then he eased the skirt down her legs with sensuous kneading motions through the wool.  Dr. Stellari turned around, and then leaned down on his shoulder so she could kick the skirt aside.  

"Come here, love," he motioned.  She got down on one knee but he stopped her.

"No, stand up," he whispered, nipping her nose.  Raditz reached up and tugged her glasses off.  He folded them neatly and set them next to his scouter.  It was amusing to think both of them wore such eyewear all the time that it seemed part of their face.  Without it he almost felt naked, just like Dr. Stellari did without her glasses.

"Make up your mind," she mumbled, then nipped his bottom lip with blunt white teeth.  Raditz chuckled, caressing her bottom with huge hands that encompassed her hips.

"You'll like this, precious one," he laughed deeply in his throat.  Stellari smiled warmly and felt him tugging at her panties.  To her shock he did not rip them but tugged downwards so they soon dropped around her ankles.  Still on his knee, Raditz then lifted her thigh while bringing her forwards.  Under her thigh she felt his broad shoulder.  He eased her panties off her ankles, and then tossed them away.

"Hmm, interesting," she whispered, steadying her shaking knees by grabbing handfuls of his hair.  Raditz lightly nipped the inside of her thigh.  Stellari let out a groan, then rejoiced at the.  Already she was wet with the excitement of his hands fondling her bottom and sensitive hips.  Pressing down on his shoulder she struggled to steady herself.  Her fingers seized a handful of spiky hair, tugging hard at it.  

"Raditz please," she gasped, loosing her balance.  Raditz caught her, and then lifted her so she could sit on his shoulders.  

"Better, my love?" he asked.  She nodded weakly, resting one hand on his scalp and the other on his wrists that pulled her to sit in place.  Stellari realized she was putting a great deal of trust in him to leave herself so vulnerable, so she tugged at his hair to remind him that she was still nervous.

Raditz chuckled against her body, bringing her closer towards his face.  Stellari moaned and writhed, hugging his head tightly and scratching his scalp with her nails.  Hairs tickled her skin and she shuddered and shook.  Violently thighs clenched and she was half-afraid she would decapitate him.

Then she felt movement as Raditz rose to his feet, and she panicked.  Backwards she shot, screaming with both hands yanking on his hair.  Only to be stopped by his hands on her calves and her knees still hooked on his shoulders.  He smirked down at her, that evil grin on his face.  Licking his lips he eyed her with hunger.

"Got your blood going did I?" he purred.  "Liked that didn't you?"

"Are you joking," she gasped, feeling her bottom resting against his abdomen.  Raditz stood up unfazed, letting her body hang down in its vulnerable state.  His hands supported her back, one of them working the hooks of her bra loose.  He leaned his face down to pull the cups free and jerk his head to the side.  Stellari grabbed his arms, wildly yanking and then gripping what she could reach of his hair.

"Submit to me, precious one, and you'll see how I can please a female," Raditz growled. Soon her eyes drifted shut with the feel of Raditz kissing her bare chest.  Hot breath blistered her skin with goose pimples.  He let go of her back with his right hand to aid his tongue and lips in worshiping her body.  Any ordinary human man would have a hernia for letting a fully-grown woman nearly 200 lbs. hanging off his shoulders, but Raditz seemed steady and solid.  Then when she had fallen into the pleasure of him, her eyes shot open, remembering the furry tail around his waist.  Still Raditz supported the small of her back with his left hand.  

"No fair!" she yelped.  Especially when the tail flickered around and tickled her ribs.  Stellari laughed hard enough to cry from the feelings he was invoking. As she came down from a mind shattering orgasm she realized how vulnerable she was to the bloodthirsty warrior.

"You like that don't you, precious one?" Raditz chuckled.  His chest vibrated underneath her bottom pressed to his groin.  

Stellari could only muster a weak nod. Hot blood surged to her cheeks warming them when she felt the pleasure he could bring her.  Silently Raditz was thanking Turles and his highly trained concubines for the arsenal of skills available.  Using them on one woman was a refreshing experience.  Especially one who was so Saiyan in appearance.  Few third class females existed that were unmated, because most were dead or already tied in bonds to others.  That left higher classes, but they were already off limits.  So it was concubines or pleasure slaves, or other male Saiyans.  Fortunately for him, Turles shared the wealth of his harem selected from the finest Idsarjin pleasure slaves.  They were from a culture were sexually pleasing multiple males was expected.  

He hissed with desire, rocking up with small movements to see if she was ready.  Stellari nodded, feeling an incredible sensation wash over her when his tail maneuvered to stimulate her with its tip.  She guessed there were many similarities between Saiyans and humans. Her hands traveled down sliding over the tail around his waist.  Her fingers latched onto it, giving it a squeeze.  

"AHHHHHH! STOP!" Raditz let out a harsh cry, shaking under her with pain as he shuddered.  Stellari released it, panicking because she forgot.  He dropped to his knees, letting go of Dr. Stellari.  Under her he trembled with pain, rolling to the side and almost flinging her off.  It was like a sluice of cold water when she realized what had happened to her horror.

"Good lord Raditz, I'm sorry!" she stammered, rolling over and crawling towards him

"Curse it!" Raditz cursed, hands forming fists as he felt angry tears in his eyes.  

"Raditz, are you okay, I'm so sorry!" Dr. Stellari groaned, reaching out to him.
 
“You have no idea of how it feels human! You've never had a tail!” Raditz snarled.

“That's the problem!” Dr. Stellari said.  

"Leave me be…" Raditz grunted, rolling over on his side.  He faced the wall, not wanting her to see him in his weakness.

"I forgot how much that hurt, I'm sorry love," she whispered, suddenly throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.  Raditz shivered in shock, feeling the female body pressed into his and her lips covering his face with soft kisses.

"Female?' he mumbled, lightly pushing her back.  "Leave me be."

Dr. Stellari snorted.  He was a Saiyan, and did not respond to pity.  Grumbling she suddenly snapped, "No way Raditz, let me look!  You're NOT going to push me away!"

He peered up at her with shock.  "I said leave."

"No.  I'm not going to," Dr. Stellari answered.   "Give me ONE good reason why, Raditz."

"You should know better then to ask me that!" he snarled, clutching his tail.  

"Look, it doesn't HAVE to be like that," Dr. Stellari blurted out.  "I can help you!"

"There's nothing you can do," Raditz growled in shame, trying to untangle himself.  "It's always been this way!  You yourself discovered it!"

"Stop right there.  I want to try something.  You've nothing to lose, right?" she said sharply, straddling him and pushing him down.  Grumbling he sat there with her atop his lap, avoiding all contact with his spasming tail lying to the side.

"What could you do?" he snorted.

"Do you trust ME, Raditz?" she asked quietly.  "Maybe if you let me touch it carefully I can get you used to someone grasping your tail.  Then as you get accustomed to…"

"Female it hurts like hell, there's no way!" he snarled.

"Shh, relax. You know I won't hurt you.  Trust ME," she urged, moving to straddle his hips. “Hopefully you can associate me touching it with pleasure, not pain.”
“So this time, every time I touch your tail, let ME feel the pain.  If we share a `bond' then perhaps if BOTH of us feel it, then I can help you withstand it. Then I will know what it's like, and I will figure out how to touch it so you feel pleasure instead of pain," Dr. Stellari said.  Raditz glanced up at her in shock, his brows raised in confusion.
"I hardly see how this will work!" he snorted.

"Don't you condition and train your body for battle with force of will?" she asked.  "It's the same idea.  I used to hate it when people tickled me because I was sensitive and not used to touch. If you got used to me touching it in a way that wasn't painful, then by just having it touched, it wouldn't be so painful. Your mind anticipates pain if someone grabs the tail… that you tense up. But if you relax and aren't expecting pain when I touch it, then you might not be so likely to react as if I'm going to hurt you."

"You're playing with fire, you know!" he snarled.

"I know, but isn't it worth it that someone can't use your tail against you again?" Dr. Stellari asked.  "If Vegeta and Nappa could somehow condition their minds to overcome the pain why can't you?  How hard could it be?  And isn't a mating bond supposed to make you stronger?"

"I'm a third class," he said quietly.  

"So what?  Big deal," Dr. Stellari said, baring her teeth.  "I don't care.  You're my mate, and I'll help you overcome this.  You have nothing to lose by trying.  In Human coupling we share EVERY experience, richer or poorer, sickness or health.  You've taught me to fight, so why don't you let me help you?"

"You might regret this, but I will bite," Raditz grumbled. He reached down and handed her the end of his tail gently.  Gently she applied pressure, suddenly feeling a twanging pinch at the base of her spine. To her shock it felt as if she had a tail herself, almost like a `phantom limb' sensation.  Eyes widened with sudden awareness because she had left the link open.
"Agggh," Raditz snarled. She drew in her breath, and then worked her fingers up and down with more vigor.  Her eyes shot open as she felt something shooting up her spine like nothing she had before felt.  White hot needles of pain from a simple touch.  It was mind numbing.

"Oww," she gasped, struggling to control the spasm of sudden pain. In and out she surged her breath, willing her strength through that bridge in her mind. Reflexively she tightened her hold on him.
"Calm down, relax," she said, reaching down and lightly stroking his fur.  Raditz shivered then groaned as she delicately took the tip, and kissed it.  

"Does THAT hurt?"

"N… no…" he stammered.  "It does… and it doesn't… ahhh…"

He gritted his teeth, struggling not to cry out when Stellari gently uncurled his tail, and ran her fingers along it.  Feeling the vertebrae her sensitive fingers kneaded and stroked with sensual motions.
"Ghhhhg," Raditz gasped, feeling her fingers carefully using a delicate touch that was far from painful.  

"I can take it," he groaned, suddenly shivering with the intensity of something far different then he had been accustomed too before.

Both were united in the pleasure, unwilling to stop at the adrenaline rush and the challenge.  The more she caressed and petted his tail, the more he urged her till they were gasping feverishly.  Facing the threshold of the highest amount of sensation that either could withstand. Suddenly the sensations shooting up and down the tail were not of pain but of something far more welcome. Pleasure, and much of it. It tingled and shimmered like the strokes from a mother's tongue grooming.
 
“Ohh that feels so…” Raditz groaned as she continued to stroke the fur, lightly tickling up and down to the base, then kissing along the length delicately with small nibbles of her teeth. Every thing she did Dr. Stellari experienced, groaning with the out rush of stimulus racing up her spine the same instance it did his. Her heart pounded faster and faster, sweat pouring off her body as she heated up to boiling point. Raditz groans and sighs increased and potentiated her desire to show him how pleasurable she could make the experience.
 
“Raditz, I had no idea…” she cried out, suddenly arching her back at the same time he did. Raditz let out a cry, trembling from head to toe as the sensations became all too much to bear and the energies exploded in a huge burst of ki that stunned them both. A supernova of bliss slammed into them simultaneously leaving them weak and trembling in its aftermath.
 
Slowly he sat up, his pleasure numb tail lying limp as he heard her sobbing silently.  At first he was afraid she was in pain, but then he realized she was sobbing with joy. Seeing her feeling the same as he did unlocked something and he instinctively responded.  She cared enough to risk her own safety to help him face one of his greatest shames, transforming it to strength.

"Precious one," he whispered, rolling her over.  Stellari clung to him, her face twisted with ecstasy trembling helpless in his arms.

"I… oh my word it feels incredible," she gasped.

"Come with me love," Raditz whispered, carefully lifting her in his arms.  He staggered somehow to the bathroom, and then sat gingerly on the side of the tub.  His tail curled around her arm, gripping tightly. He gathered a cloth and wet it with cool water.  Laying her over his thighs he applied the compress to her forehead.  Raditz held onto her, lightly cooling her feverish state.

"Better?" he whispered.

"Yes… slightly," she heaved, breathing in and out. It was like coming down from a massive binge.  Raditz frowned with concern because he had forgotten how fragile she was.  There was only so much pleasure he should let her experience through their bond.

"You see what I mean?" she asked. Slowly he uncurled it, realizing the muscles were glowing with satiation.  No pain existed, only a tingle as if he had gotten a vigorous backrub. Lightly he lifted it, and let it rest across her lap.

"Much better," Raditz murmured, and then he held her up a bit so he could nuzzle and kiss her lips.  Gently he cooled her heated body down, rubbing her muscles in turn. Arms under her back and knees he held her up.  Then he lowered her with his hands holding her hips an inch above his lap. Quickly he sat up long enough to remove the bare minimum of clothing so they could be of one flesh like all married couples.  Lightly he pulled her down and she sighed with surprise.

"It still is tingling. I feel like I'm burning up," she gasped.
 
“The residuals of ki released from that trick of yours,” he chuckled. “I had no idea that you would be overcome as well. A Saiyan's ki peaks when he or she is stimulated. But I forgot to close off the link. Apparently you felt double what you would have… it's a feedback loop. But I think that I won't be feeling anything painful the next time you see fit to grab the tail…”
 
“Ahh,” she nodded. “Told you so.”

"But you must remember you're but a ningen. I forget that you are not Saiyan by blood, although your spirit is fully Saiyan for such cunning," he laughed, rocking his hips up.  "Now it's my turn to help condition YOU to the level of pleasure a Saiyan can feel through ki.  Since you are not used to such high levels I will slowly accustom you to it through mating…”

Ki shimmered on the flats of his hands. They ran over her bare skin tingling her nerve endings.   He moved with her in perfect unison.  Around him Stellari clenched spasmodically so Raditz groaned at the force of her inner muscles massaging his saiyanhood.  This elicited an even stronger response that catapulted her and Raditz over the edge of bliss.  

Stellari almost passed out with the wave of her orgasm crashing her senses to overload.  Raditz gently gathered the shaking female into his arms and carried her to the bed again.  His own legs felt weak as jelly so it was a surprise that he had any strength to sit up.  Both of them sat on the edge of the bathtub panting.

Dizzily Stellari sat on his lap, her chest panting and heart pumping.  Raditz glanced down at her with that same smirk, licking his lips like sampling a fine wine.  "Delectable," he said, overdramatically smacking his lips.  Such pain was eclipsed by the sudden mutual pleasure he let through their newly forged bond.

'I'll be," she gasped.  Raditz grabbed her hips, then pivoted her up and transferred her to lie over his shoulder.  He rose shakily and stumbled a bit on his muscled legs towards the bedroom.

"I'm not done with you yet by any means, woman," he laughed.  

"Now wait just a minute!" she protested.

"Quiet with you woman," he laughed, giving her bottom a smack.  Stellari hissed at the contact of his hand on her vulnerable bottom.  It was not hard enough to hurt.

"Don't encourage me," she panted.

"Naughty girl under all that proper behavior, you cannot fool me," Raditz taunted, carrying her back to the bedroom.

"Mmm, and you like that don't you?" she said, relaxing because she knew he was playing another game.

"And you're ALL mine to do with as I please," Raditz snarled, baring sharp canine teeth.  

"Then prove it, Raditz," she said firmly. He let her slide to the bed, and then reached up to remove his armor.  Stellari rolled over, a bit indignant, but saw him struggling to pull the breastplate over his mane.  She started to giggle at the hilarity of it, because he was starting to fuss and curse in Saiyan.  Leaning up she struggled to help him, and Raditz let her.  This revealed his danskins underneath that she slid her hands up underneath to pull off.  They were next to fall on the floor, and Raditz glorious bare chest was then revealed.  Drawing in her breath Stellari fell back, and reached up to smooth her hands over the jagged landscape of scars.  He leaned down to try and unfastened his boots, and Stellari stopped him with a hand.

"Let me," she nodded.  

"That's a good little girl," Raditz chuckled as she rolled off the bed and knelt down before him to undo the straps.  He lightly pressed on her shoulder for balance, letting her pull one, then the other off.  Both boots thumped next to his armored breastplate, soon followed by his gauntlets and shorts.  Only in his body jewelry he pushed Dr. Stellari back so she landed with both knees folded.  Stellari laid spread eagle, her body open and vulnerable as she took in the sight of the glorious nude male climbing up onto the bed.  She scooted back till she could go no further against the headboard and decorated pillows. Like a panther Raditz crawled on all fours towards her.

"I'm dead," she whispered at the hungry look in his dark eyes.  The first time they had coupled his desire seemed literally bottomless.  Dr. Stellari had been up to the task because it had been ages since she had sated herself.  Yet after a long tiring day of work she was afraid she would disappoint the warrior. Already wet she felt him lightly grasp her hand and pin it over her head.  Hair spilled around her face as Raditz straddled her hips and kept his weight off while nodding.

"Hmm yes, you like what you see do you not, precious one," he laughed.  His tail arched and flickered, curling behind him as she caressed his muscular body.  Easily the dimensions of someone's dreams or nightmares, she knew it took time for her to get used to being with him.  The differences in their bodies seemed vast, but they knew each other well enough that it was worth the effort to overcome them. Raditz exuded his own warmth into her body, addicting and comforting.  Stellari felt him shift off and sit down, releasing her.  She automatically sat up and leaned her head down, urging him to lay back.  Fingers tangled in her silky hair and he felt the warmth of her tongue and lips kissing down his flat muscled chest.  Soft licks and caresses in his bellybutton drove him mad.  

"What?" she mumbled.

"Enough," he growled, tugging her up from worshipping his body.  Fangs were bared in desire, black eyes shimmering with feral need.  Stellari scrambled up, and threw one leg over his hips as Raditz lay on the center of the bed.  Around her hips his tail wrapped, lifting her up so she could not quite slide down on him.  Hands braced on his chest and he tugged her down, simultaneously joining them together.  Stellari let out a cry, squeezing her eyes shut and letting her body relax.

"Raditz,” she whispered, letting him make love to her.

“My thanks to you, precious one,” Raditz whispered, sweat dripping on her.  “I don't think I'll quite think of the same thing again the next time you grab my tail.”

He reached down and placed her hands on his appendage, filled with trust.  Stellari and Raditz shared their cries of joy as they joined body as well as soul.