Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ S&M ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author’s Note: This is a dark Videl/Gohan story that will go AU at times. I will not follow the story of the anime closely, but I will concentrate more on the relationship between them. Set after Gohan becomes SS2, and at the end of the Buu saga, the story will contain mainly sex, some of it verging on the non con, with acute undertones of D&S. Oh, and Videl still has braids! Enjoy!

I am not a native speaker, so I could very much use the services of a beta reader. If anyone has the time and will, I would be grateful!


Prologue


She tried to move to the side, but, as always he was stronger and faster, and his fist connected with her jaw sending her spiraling through the crisp evening air. The blood was thick and salty in her mouth, bringing forth more nausea and dizziness. She knew, though, that there was no time to waste and tried pushing herself up before he struck again, although deep down she knew she would never make it in time.

And then he was bending over her broken figure, pulling her up by the braids, the new deeply burning sensation adding up to the pain of her already bruised and battered body. The other hand came under her chin, forcing it up to meet his cold stare, and she shuddered as Gohan’s cold, uncaring eyes bored into hers.

"Please" - she whispered, hating herself for the fear that was etched into her voice – "please, no more! No more for today!"

"You are weak"– he whispered back, with a cruel disdain – "I don’t even know why I am wasting my time on you, silly, pathetic girl."

"Please!" - She chocked, not knowing herself what she was asking for.

For a few second none of them said anything, as he continued to study her carefully, taking in the disheveled hair, the bloody mouth and the bruises and cuts that were visible though the tears in her training gear. His gaze lingered over the visible skin of the side of one breast, and he felt himself starting to get hard.

There was something about her vulnerability that he found absolutely intoxicating. He knew he could do whatever he wanted with her, to her, and the mere idea woke up something in him that he feared, something feral and primal that he always pushed down and tried to nip in the bud, because he knew that if he didn’t, he would never be able to regain control again.

Gohan let go of her hair and watched in silence as she crashed again onto the rocky soil. He flicked a magic bean towards her immobile body, before powering up and blasting into the starry sky.

They both knew that the next evening he would be back for more training.



****



Videl mumbled in her sleep something that sounded suspiciously like a curse as her hand felt around for the damn alarm clock. Unfortunately, by the time she did find it, she was mostly awake and begrudgingly ready for a new day. Throwing the blankets aside, she made her way into the spacious adjourning bathroom and under the hot shower that had always been her guilty pleasure. It felt good to just linger under the steams, to feel the dull aching and stiffness go away. The senzu beans always did wonders for the wounds, but they weren’t as effective when it came to soreness.

Videl closed her eyes as she worked some more of the shampoo into her hair, pleased at the way it gently curled under her fingers. She always saw herself as a tom boy, but she still had to admit that she had a woman’s vanity when it came to her tresses. It was her only vanity, and not a big one, but it still shamed her that she could derive so much pain from something so frivolous.

And as she went about getting ready for school, Videl did her best to avoid the one thought that had been nagging her ever since the tournament. She would not confront him, she would not even think about the subject other than in those two training hours per day that they had, she would not admit anything was out of place or weird, or scary. And at school she will try to act as normally as possible. Because NOTHING was wrong. Nothing at all.