Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyan High School ❯ New Kid At School ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: Dragon Ball Z was created by Akira Toriyama and is licensed owned by Toei Animation Co. Ltd/Shuisha Bird studios and Shonen Jump. I don't own it, and this is fanfiction for entertainment only. It means no harm to the manga or anime.
Now for the Fanfic

******************

New Kid At School

"Aren't you ready yet, Kieron!" The 14 year old boy's mother shouted up the stairs. Kieron Jenkins had shoulder lengthed black curly hair and hazel coulered eyes. He had been living in East City all his life, it was the same with going to East City High School. He was quite popular school, but was sometimes bullied by a boy named Daniel Johns, Who was the most popular boy in school. He was sometimes scared of going to school because of the bully. He had been pretending to be ill for the last six days, just so he didnt have to go. But today he had heard that there was a new kid coming to school, so he wanted to go to meet him.
"Almost Mum!" He shouted putting his jumper on as quick as he could. He was already late.
"Hurry up Kieron, we got to go!" His mother shouted again. Kieron only had to put his bag on now, his bag was quite scruffy, it was a brown colour. It had a massive brown strap that he put over his shoulder. Kieron started to walk down the stairs lookig to the floor in depression, he knew that Daniel was goingto start on him. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he looked up to see his mother standing there infront of him,
"Whats the matter?," She asked in an act of worry,
"Nothing, My stomach is playing up again, thats all," He wished that he could tell her the truth, Its just he didn't want to have his mother up the school, screaming in Daniels face aswell as the headteaches and his other teachers.
"Well, you have got to go to school!" She shouted angrilly, she wanted him to get a good job because she had lived a horrible live including a violent relationship and break up with Kierons father. So she wanted her son to have a long enjoyable life, not a life like her's.
"I know, I know." Kieron said with his head once again facing the floor.
"Well, Off you go then!" His mom shouted with a smile on her face. Kieron just nodded and set off for school.

*****

On his way to school he saw Daniel and tried to hide from him, but failed. Daniel saw him and shouted the threat,
"Hey! Look who it is!, Its the weasle!" The bully started to run strait for Keiron, who tried to run away but he was to slow. Daniel pushed Keiron to the floor and placed one foot on his head,
"You are such a weakling!" but half way through saying this a boy kicked Daniel off the victim, "Stop it!" the mysterious boy shouted at Daniel, who flew into a tree. He got up of the tree with a tear in his eye,
"I'll get you for that!," He shouted running away. Kieron sat up and stared at the boy who had just kicked his bully into next week.
"Pl...Please don't hurt me," Kieron begged,
"Why would I want to hurt you?," The boy replied,
"Who, Who are you?" Kieron asked curiously,
"My names Gotero and I am new to these parts, So who are you," The mysterious boy answered helping Kieron to his feet.
"My names Kieron," Kieron said with a smile on his face. Gotero shook Kierons hand,
"Lets be friends," Gotero said with a massive grin on his face.

To Be Continued...