Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Changes ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own DBZ or any of the characters from it.

A/N - I know this chapter took far too long to get out, but you have to forgive me…I have a new boyfriend and he demands quite a bit of my time! But anyhow, I have to warn people that this chapter will contain cannibalism and a minor yuri scene. I ask that people keep an open mind - please.

~*~

Vegeta eyed the bloody flesh clutched in his hand with eyes that gleamed with something akin to madness. He lifted the heart to his lips and sunk his teeth into it, his razor sharp canines slicing through the tough muscle as though they were scalpels. Blood oozed from the heart and dribbled out the corner of his mouth, sliding down his face like twin leeches.

Snarling, Vegeta tore a chunk of the heart off and swallowed it without chewing it properly. His mouth, smeared all around with his father's blood, formed into a smirk as the prince felt the power and knowledge that had been his fathers begin to spark to life within him. It was a feeing that Vegeta had never encountered before, yet he knew it was a feeling as old as time.

A feeling that had been passed on from father to son through the centuries.

Closing his power maddened eyes Vegeta growled as he lifted the heart to his lips and bit into it again, not bothering to wipe away the blood as it continued to run down his chin and drip onto his armored chest. The ancient knowledge of the saiyan race that was glowing inside of him - burning like fire in his veins.

Everything he had ever dreamed to know about the saiyan race was now within his reach, memories from rulers who had died decades ago were now springing to life within his mind.

He knew everything.

There was nothing about his people he was not privy to. Warmth spread through his veins, accompanying the knowledge. His entire body throbbed and pulsed with a power so intense it was painful.

But pain was something that Vegeta had long ago mastered and he determinedly ground his teeth, convinced he could ride out the pain of the merger.

He accepted the knowledge and the accompanying pain with open arms, embracing his past, presence and future as he continued to devour his father's flesh, unconsciously finishing his bloody feast. While his body continued to move, his mind languished in these genetic memories like a fat cat lolling in the warmth of the sunshine.

It was unbelievable, almost unconceivable, that he had always had these memories within him. But that was the way of his people. Every genetic memory remained inactive until the parent DNA was ingested. In this simple act, the saiyan's genetic material would fuse with the material which had once been the fathers and then in a wonderful act of creation, the DNA would mutate and form into a new strain, one which encompassed not only Vegeta's knowledge and genetic traits but also those of his forefathers.

Abruptly Vegeta's body went into spasms and he dropped the body hunk of flesh in his hand. Clawing wildly at the air in front of him he slid off the seat and onto the cold steel floor, his body jerking and contracting as though pulled by invisible strings.

Slowly, so slowly that not even Vegeta noticed at first, his body began to change.

His DNA began to change, as it had once done for his father and his father before that, and Vegeta slowly began to take on the physical appearance that had always been typical of the King of Vegeta.

His hair, which had been raven black, altered ever so slightly, so that in the light it now shone brown black instead of blue black. His muscles thickened and lengthened and his bones stretched and grew with a terrible crackling of the joints. Vegeta let out a blood-curdling scream of pain as his height increased by almost a foot in several minutes.

Slowly the pain died away and Vegeta was left lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling and listening to his heart pound deafeningly in his ears.

He had heard only rumors of how painful the merging of the DNA could be. He had never dreamed that it would be as painful as it had been. The saiyan race feared nothing, but as Vegeta lay on the floor, shivering with remembered pain, he knew with a horrid certainty that he would never had eaten his fathers flesh had he known the true extent of the pain. Had he not been a prince of Vegeta, and had he not been as strong as he was, he didn't doubt that he would have passed out.

If not worse.

There had been many cases over the years of saiyan males from strong families being killed as their bodies attempted to change with the DNA. It was only the strongest of saiyans who survived the change, so if a weak saiyan from a strong family attempted to merge his DNA, the consequences were often fatal.

This was also the reason that female saiyans were not permitted to merge their DNA. Female's saiyans were naturally weaker then males, and only one female saiyan had ever successfully merged her DNA with her fathers - she was legendary amongst the female saiyans and had possessed a fantastic strength - strength far superior to many males.

But as with most legendary female saiyans warriors, she had died many years ago during childbirth, giving birth to twin saiyan boys - Turles and Kakarot. Both of her sons, along with her oldest son Raditz, were now high-ranking loyal guards and legends themselves.

They had been among the first wave of saiyans to invade Earth.

Earth.

Vegeta's eyes narrowed and he leapt gracefully to his feet. With a snarl of defiance at what remained of his father Vegeta turned and sauntered away, his tail wrapped securely around his waist as he scented the air and began to track Brolly…

~*~

The soothing hum of the engines in the small space ship had lulled Bulma into a light sleep. Clothed in the leather boots, leather hot pants and pink shirt with braces, she looked like a small delicate porcelain doll curled up in the co-pilots chair - albeit a slightly punk doll.

Bulma's sleeping figure was reflected in the iridescent flaming eyes of Ilandra who was perched on the pilots seat, watching Bulma with a dreamy look on her face. The Ice-jin princess had tied her hair back of her face, and her long swanlike neck was tilted on a gentle angle as she contemplated how beautiful Bulma looked when she slept.

She had dreamed of watching Bulma sleep for many a long night lying next to King Vegeta. She had even indulged herself in some erotic fantasies and had acted out one or two of them with one of King Vegeta's numerous blue haired concubines. The woman she had acted them out with had had none of Bulma's grace or beauty; still it had been fun to pretend that she was with Bulma.

And now here she was, with the object of her desire sleeping a mere arms length away. If she so desired she could reach out and touch Bulma again, run her hand through her long silky blue locks of hair or stroke that incredibly silky skin.

Gods, Bulma was so beautiful. It was criminal how poorly Vegeta ha treated her. That man deserved everything that was coming to him. Make no mistake whatsoever - Vegeta was going to pay for what his people had done to her people. The saiyans had enslaved her mother's race in the same way that they had enslaved the human race, and just as her race had slowly died to nothing, so would the human race.

"So beautiful." Ilandra breathed, forcing herself to stop thinking such morbidly dark thoughts. She wanted to think of nothing but of Bulma at this moment. About how soft her lips had felt under her own when she had kissed her so impulsively earlier on, about how surprised but not repulsed Bulma had acted afterwards as they had stolen the space ship together.

Gods…all she wanted to do right this moment was to run her hands up and down Bulma's body and feel those luscious curves out for herself. She wanted to see if Bulma's skin tasted as sweet as Ilandra imagined it would and, most of all, she wanted to see if Bulma would touch her back.

It was strange but she had never felt this attraction for another being again. She had felt lust before, but what she felt for Bulma went beyond lust.

It was love.

~*~

A/N - I know this chapter was pathetically short but I'm really finding it hard to find time to write! I'm still working part time and now uni had started up again…Argh! So many things are taking up my time! I'm sorry for how long the chapters are taking to get out for this fic, I've never had trouble posting chapter quickly before. Oh well, the next chapter should be out on the weekend since this was a short chapter! If it isn't out by Saturday start emailing me and hassling me and I'll have it written by Sunday! Thanks guys! Please review!