Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Plans ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own DBZ or any of the characters from it.

A/N - Heh…just a short chapter but important chapter - I might throw some kind of lemon in for people. For all of you Yuri and Yaoi fans, you should know that the next few chapters are gonna be kinda…slashy.

~*~

"Father."

Ilandra knelt on a purple velvet cushion before her sire, her heart hammering in her chest at the nearness of the man whom she had sworn to serve until death. Loyalty was a word that paled in comparison for the emotional attachment she felt for the Emperor. She had prostituted herself to those she despised, faced death and torture at the hands of their greatest enemies and killed countless numbers of innocents and she had done it all for him. Kneeling before him, trembling with the joy that being close to Frieza brought her, she forgot all else as she waited for him to speak.

"Ilandra."

Frieza greeted her with a smirk, his ruby eyes dancing with delight as his only spawn knelt before him in submission. Her lithe figure straightened as he gestured for her to rise, not wishing to rely upon formal ceremony. It had been years since he had laid eyes on his daughter and although she hadn't changed physically in their time apart, he could sense an awareness within her mind and body that had never been their before.

Ilandra was the person he trusted above all others. She had been privy to some of the dastardliest plots, assassinations and genocides that Frieza had planned, and he never once gave through to Ilandra betraying him. She wouldn't betray him. She put her complete trust in his hands and he in return did the same for her. They were closer then a father and daughter, closer even then he had been with her mother. They were friends. She had turned her world upside down and had done it all out of love for him. Once day Ilandra would ascend his throne and take his place and Frieza had no doubt that she would be a greater ruler.

Greater perhaps then even he had been.

"So, my daughter, how does it feel to have begun the war which will see the Saiyajin Empire fall and the Cold Empire rise to claim its lands and peoples?" Frieza's voice grated out in a sadistically smug tone, pleased beyond words with his daughter's actions.

"It feels almost as good as it did to feel that Saiyajin scum's blood on my hands. King Vegeta was a filthy monkey and died as he ought to - in shame and without dignity." Ilandra smirked, her tone altering to one which paralleled her fathers. She inclined her head in respect as Frieza rose.

The memory of the king's hot blood scalding her hands was still fresh in her mind. The scene was burned into her head - the scent of blood, the smell of fear and surprise and most of all the knowledge that she had finally made him pay for everything he had put her through. He hadn't died well, his death had been the death of a coward - it was the kind of death that best suited him in Ilandra's mind. She had no remorse for tearing the saiyan kind in half, if anything she felt bad about not being able to prolong his suffering…but then she had not through he would die so easily.

"Walk with me." Frieza commanded softly, knowing that the time had come to tell his daughter of his new plans for the human woman. He was reluctant to break the peace between himself and his daughter; after all he had not seen her for years. But, he had to tell Ilandra the truth, even if what he had to say would destroy their relationship. But what choice did he have?

He had stumbled upon an aspect of the saiyan royals that could now work in his favor. It was an aspect that had been the cause of the saiyan ruling to kill all half-breed children - an aspect which the saiyans seemed reluctant to break. Of course they had found ways around this cultural aspect, but it was still present in their society and that was all he needed. If what his sources had told him was correct then the human woman was useful to him in more ways then one - all he had to do was make sure she realized her full potential.

That was where he needed his daughter help - she was one of the most persuasive people he knew. It was foolish of his daughter to have become so emotionally attached to the female, but then it was a known trait of icejin women to become easily attached to those they loved. It made them pathetic when it came to fighting and even worse when it came to killing. His daughter, being only half icejin seemed to have overcome that barrier, but she was still easily swayed by her emotions.

"Father?" Ilandra's voice was full of question and her eyes were curious. She slowed her stride and caught her father's arm gently, sensing that there was something of great importance that he had to say to her. Her red eyes probed remorselessly into his, searching for a clue was to what was coming.

"I need your human woman." Frieza said it simply and kindly. He didn't draw out the statement or apologize; flowery words would not work with Ilandra. She would simply analyze what his words and judge for herself whether or not to agree or disagree with him. He cleared his throat and continued. "If she is indeed pregnant to the saiyan prince then her child is the rightful heir to the saiyan throne..."

"Father? You want Bulma?" Ilandra interrupted tensely, her demeanor quickly changing as she realized what her father was talking about. She drew in a short breath, and her face turned slightly red. "You want her child? But that makes no sense! The saiyans would never accept a half-breed as their ruler! Have you forgotten that the saiyans kill all half-breed children?" She stepped away from her father, unable to comprehend what his true intentions were.

"The saiyan ruler has to be the first born child of the king - in the old days it didn't matter if the child was only half caste, and so far as I can tell this law was never actually abolished. That's why all half-breeds must be killed, because the first-born child must become the king."

Ilandra looked at him coldly and with a degree of skepticism in her fiery red eyes. She knew better then to openly oppose her father, yet she couldn't help but feel that his latest brainwave was nothing but a nonsensical quest. The saiyans would never stand for! She thought crossly, her face betraying nothing of her bitter thoughts.

Frieza continued, not put off by her silence. "The law states that all half-breed children have to be killed, however as long as the old law stays intact it does mean that as long as the child was strong enough to defend it's right to the throne it would be the rightful ruler!" The lizard lord watched as many different emotions flowed across his daughters face. She looked at him doubtfully and sighed.

"Father the saiyan people would rather die then see a half caste take the throne…"

"Precisely." Frieza's voice took on a self-indulgent edge as he began to circle around his daughter, his tail flicking from side to side. "I don't care for the saiyan people, My Dear. I simply care about gaining control of the Saiyan Empire and all of its territories and with this woman's child everything would become possible."

Ilandra continued to shake her head. "No, no it would never work! Even if Bulma agreed to give up her child, which she wouldn't, you'd still have a messy battle on your hands!" The beautiful icejin princess looked at the ground, her crimson eyes unfocused.

"She doesn't have to know." Frieza moved closer to his only child and whispered in her ear. "You said that she doesn't even suspect a pregnancy. Taking the baby from her would be simple. You could get her to the laboratory under the ruse of her needing an operation…and we could remove the child and place it in a clone tank until it is old enough to be removed." Frieza stepped away from his daughter. "She'd never she was even pregnant." He turned his back on his daughter and began walking away.

She would agree…he could feel it in his bones…

"Father wait…" Ilandra hurried after him and placed a hand on his shoulder. " If I agree to do this then I want something in return." Frieza smirked and turned around. He'd known that his daughter would come around eventually.

"Name your price, my daughter…"

~*~

"What the fuck is with all of this noise!?" The door to Vegeta's private rooms burst open violently and the angry prince stalked out of the door his aura shimmering as his power level rose with irritation. A very irate looking Zucchini following in his wake. Brolly resisted the childish urge to tip Zucchini and she waltz by him, nose in the air.

"Well? Brolly?" Vegeta demanded loudly. "I asked you a question!" The Prince's tail thrashed in the air, the hair bristling with exasperation. He turned angry black eyes onto Brolly, mentally hissing and spitting with a rage that had nothing to do with the noise in the hallway and everything to do with sexual frustration.

He should have known better then to leave this lowly saiyan guarding his room! He should have realized that the thick, muscle bound idiot wouldn't have the sense to investigate potential threats!

Brolly inclined his head at his prince and turned to glance down the hallway. His mind ticking over as he debated on what to tell the prince - apparently the sound of the ki blast and the scream had been enough to draw Vegeta from his room…or perhaps Vegeta was merely searching for a distraction. He certainly seemed to be ignoring the princess Zucchini with every fiber of his being. Either way the prince would probably decide to punish him for not bothering to break up the fight…

"I don't know my Lord." Brolly turned back to Vegeta, and spoke with a steady patient voice. "It sounded as though there was a fight in the med bay…"

"Oh, really?" Vegeta interrupted sarcastically, his onyx eyes turning beady as he scrutinized the hallway. "Well, don't you perhaps think that we should break up the little tussle? Perhaps teach the imbeciles who dared to fight within the palace a few lessons?"

Brolly nodded, not knowing what else he could do. The prince snarled and strode down the hallway, his steps echoing loudly in the empty hallway. Zucchini hurried after him imperiously, hurrying to catch up with Vegeta despite his less then happy state of mind. The saiyan guard let out a sigh and followed behind them, certain that whoever had been foolish enough to engage in battle were surely going to get the harshest punishment possible.

He almost felt sorry for them.

He watched Vegeta as he walked, his arrogant stride carrying him faster towards the door then Brolly though safe - but then he was only a guard. He sneered at Vegeta's back. While he respected the prince and the power he wielded, he did not respect the manner in which he had spoken to him. He was treating him like a lowly guard when he was the strongest saiyan warrior alive! It was times like this that Brolly wished he could run away like Bulma had. It was a pity that she'd gone - she'd made life interesting.

He glanced ahead and swore under his breath as Vegeta reached the med bay door and proceeded to open it. He hurried to catch up with his lord as Vegeta disappeared inside of the med bay doors with lightning speed…

~*~

A/N- that's it! I've had it with this chapter! Sorry people - I was going to make this chapter a lot longer but I just can't seem to make it work! I'm starting on the next chapter right away and intend to have it up pronto. I figure a fresh start should give the…uh…motivation (that's the word!) to keep writing!