Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Voices ( Chapter 34 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own DBZ or any of the characters from it.

A/N - My excuse for my lateness this time? I moved house and didn't have the Internet for a few weeks. Sorry 'bout that folks, but hey - at least the next chapter is here for you now!

~*~

What have I done?

Bulma's brain refused to understand what she had done at first; it kept her safely within a haze of sleep. She couldn't comprehend, as she looked down at Ilandra's sleeping form, how the princess' pale limbs had become entangled in her own. Nor was the blue haired beauty able to make sense of why Ilandra should be sleeping in the same bed as her - let alone sleeping naked in the same bed as her!

Bulma Briefs lay back down, feeling foggy and confused. She idly played with a few strands of her hair, twining them around her fingers as she fought hard to remember what had gone on. The memories eluded her, seeming to slip from her fingers like ghosts the moment she thought she'd caught on. The mere fact that she was having such a hard time remember was enough to give Bulma a very, very bad feeling that something bad had taken place.

Yet…she had trouble believing that Ilandra was capable of causing her harm. The demi ice-jin had saved her! She'd taken her away from Vegeta and all the nastiness he was performing upon her! Why would she go through all the trouble of snatching Bulma from the hands of the saiyan prince only to hurt her? It was sheer madness to even think that the lavender haired woman was capable of hurting her!

Indeed, the very through of Ilandra was sending not entirely un-pleasurable shivers up and down Bulma's spine…

Eyes as cold as winter skies snapped open again as Bulma inadvertently stumbled upon her memories of the previous night. They rushed upon her like an unstoppable force, rolling and submerging her in their vividness and eroticism. Scene after scene of the unbridled lustful activities she had partook in swept over her, snatching her breath away and forcing her to almost ­re-live­ the entire night.

"What have I done?"

This time Bulma spoke aloud. She groaned almost inaudibly and rolled over, burying her head in her pillow as shame swept over her. What the hell was she supposed to do now? Did this mean she was gay? Was Ilandra going to expect this to happen a lot? Oh god! Had she really said she loved Ilandra? What was wrong with her! Was she that weak willed that she was going to fall into bed with everyone who showed even the smallest amount of dominance over her? Good Kami! How was she supposed to get out of this one? She couldn't possible face Ilandra after what she'd down last night!

So you gave head to another woman? So what? A nasty little voice spoke up slyly from deep within Bulma. You enjoyed it didn't you? Why the morning after panic?

"I was…I didn't mean too…" Bulma tried to justify herself to the little voice aloud.

Na-ah-ah! No lies, Bulma! You can lie to everyone else as much as you like, but I'm ALWAYS going to know the truth about you! I know that you LIKED what Vegeta did to you and I know that you LIKED what Ilandra did to you! You're nothing but a dirty, filthy WHORE!

"No! I'm not like that! I was pretending! I didn't like Vegeta! I'm not going to listen to you!" Her voice rose in pitch and her eyes took on a frenzied look as she tried to spot the source of the voice. Unable to, she merely buried her head in her pillow and tried to shut it out as it continued to antagonize her, whimpering slightly as the voice continued to speak the things Bulma didn't want to hear.

What did I tell you about lying to yourself, Hmmm? The sooner that you admit that you wanted what they gave you the better off you're going to be. I was there for ALL of it Bulma! I was there when you were moaning like a slut while Vegeta fucked you, and I was there last night while you let Ilandra do what she liked with you. Face it - you like being treated like nothing!

"Ilandra did not treat me like NOTHING!" Bulma screamed frantically, clutching at her head as her voice rose to a shriek and startled Ilandra awake…

~*~

Ilandra jerked awake with a start, and for a second the princess' brain also refused to make sense of what was happening around her…then her garnet eyes focused with crystalline clarity on Bulma, who cowered in the middle of the bed with terror written across every line of her body.

"Bulma? What's wrong?" Ilandra immediately sat up, concerned, and started moving towards her lover with one hand outstretched towards her. Bulma however, merely shrieked louder and sobbed with more vigor, seeming to collapse inwards on herself with each gut-wrenching sob.

"Make it stop, make it stop!"

Ilandra could hear the almost inaudible plea Bulma was whispering, crying to no-one in particular as she clutched her head in her hands and attempted to bury herself in the sheeting. Ilandra scuttled across the bed and managed to wrap one slim arm around Bulma's tiny waist before the little human screamed and arched her back, her body going into spasms as she fought to be free.

"Don't touch me! You're lying! Don't touch me!" Bulma screamed. Her bizarre cries amplified by the cavernous room as she continued to thrash.

"Bulma it's me! It's Ilandra!" Ilandra desperately caught Bulma's face between her hands and with a swift jerk, forced Bulma's face close to hers. The younger girl whimpered and closed her eyes tightly, unwilling to meet Ilandra's eyes no matter how sweetly she talked to her. "Please Bulma! I'm not going to hurt you!" Ilandra pleaded, almost crying with fear.

What was wrong with Bulma? Gods! Had she done this to the girl? She hadn't meant to! She loved her! She couldn't have been the one to do this to her!

"No, no, no, no!" Bulma slowly opened her eyes; tears trickling freely down her face as she met Ilandra's gaze. Their eyes locked and for a millisecond Ilandra thought that Bulma didn't realize her, but with a surge of relief Bulma seemed to recognize whom she was with and her eyes opened wider.

"Ilandra?" She whimpered softly, her eyes brimming with tears. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She began to sob in earnest and almost collapsed into Ilandra's lap, burying herself in her lovers embrace. "I couldn't stop listening to her!"

"Listen to who?" Ilandra stroked Bulma's hair with a gentle hand, trembling slightly with a fear she hadn't known since she was a little girl. What if Bulma was still ill? Who had she been listening to?

"I don't know…but I can hear her in my head." Bulma's voice grew weaker and she again dissolved into sobs. "I don't know who I am anymore! Last night I hated Vegeta and I had myself convinced that I loathed him and loved you…and now this morning everything has gone back to the way I felt before." Tiny though Bulma's voice was, Ilandra could still hear every world.

"It's okay to feel embarrassed…" She started to say, intending to gentle help Bulma through what was probably a very stressful morning.

"I'm not embarrassed!" Bulma sat back up, her face blotchy and tear streaked. "I'm ashamed of what I did! And I just…I just don't know what's happening to me." She curled closer to Ilandra, seeking protection form her own mind. "What's happening to me 'Landra?" She tentatively wrapped an arm around the lavender haired woman's waist and closed her eyes tightly.

"What's happening to me?"

~*~

A/N - I know this chapter took a long time to get out. I have no excuse. I have been sick, even had to get a CAT scan I got so bad. But I have medication now to stop me from getting migraines. I'm still going to get them…but hopefully I'm not going to be getting them several times a week. Any feedback about what you think is happening to Bulma is always appreciated! - Lena