Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Death ( Chapter 38 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own DBZ or any of the characters from it.

A/N - A lemon chapter for y'all, albeit a (dare I say) non-consensual sex scene. Forgive me…

~*~

Bulma knew she was dreaming, but she couldn't make herself wake up. What was left of her rational mind knew that it was the sedative they had given her that had cast her into this hallucination, but the rest of her mind was fighting against logic and trying to convince her that everything around her was real.

But it couldn't be real.

Although she was still strapped down on the ice-jin medical table as she had been moments before they had administered the sedative, the room was empty of doctors and nurses now. Everything was silent; the only sound that Bulma could hear was the sound of her own breath as she struggled to breath evenly through the haze of panic settling upon her.

"Hello?" Bulma whispered quietly, frightened of the breaking the silence.

Unexpectedly a husky laugh answered her and Bulma jumped in surprise as she heard loud footsteps approaching her from behind. She twisted her head to one side to see whom it was, but was hampered by the straps. The laugh sounded again and, briefly, she strained against the belts but ceased when she realized they were too strong to break. Besides, she didn't need to see who it was to know who it was. She knew that laugh far too well - it was the laugh she was sure the devil was going to have when eventually she was sent to hell.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" The cold, raspy voice of the saiyan prince was colored with amusement as he drifted into her vision, leaning over her with a smirk on his face as he leered at her.

Bulma glared at him, too angry to allow fear to freeze her as it had in her last dream. This time she knew it was a dream, she knew beyond all reason that Vegeta wasn't really looming over her - it wasn't possible, therefore he was a dream. A hallucination brought on by some sort of reaction with the sedative. She was damned if she was going to be frightened of a hallucination.

"Fuck off!" Bulma spat, twisting against the straps as Vegeta slowly walked around the side of the table, trailing one gloved hand from her shoulder down to her hip. Vegeta looked at her from under lowered eyelids and slowly his smile widened.

"And why should I?" He easily slithered onto the table and crouched over her, his hands following the seams of her clothing as though searching for a way in.

"Because this is my dream," Bulma rolled her eyes, "so get out!"

"Maybe it's my dream." Infuriatingly Vegeta smirked at her again and stayed quite solidly in her dream. His hand slipped down her front and under her shirt, for a moment or two he merely traced the silken skin of her stomach, then he slowly inched his way upward.

"I'm going to fuck you know, I just thought you should know." Vegeta smirked at her, his eyes darkening with a horribly familiar look. "You really shouldn't have left, you know. I don't have anyone to please me anymore." His voice was like sandpaper over her skin, grating and harsh without a hint of softness. His eyes, like two inky black pools, watched her with steely intent as his hand traced swirls around both of her breasts.

"Please stop touching me." Bulma grated harshly, closing her eyes as she fought the tingles of pleasure that were shooting up her body. The saiyan prince merely chuckled and allowed his hand to slip lower once more until it was sitting on her lower abdomen. For a few moments he rested his hand and traced pattern with a feather light touch, then with a grunt he plunged his hand through the skin of hr belly and deep into her insides…

~*~

…The doctor held his breath as Bulma twisted and jerked on the operating table, her eyelids fluttering under the medical tape that held them shut. She muttered something incomprehensible under her breath as he lowered the scalpel to her stomach, ready to make the incision. The nurses loomed over the body from either side with an assortment of tools at the ready.

"Nurse, please get ready with a spreader to hold the incision apart with." The doctor motioned at an attractive young ice-jin male who was hovering at his elbow with spreaders of varying sizes.

Yawning into his face mask from the sheer boredom of performing such a menial operation the doctor leaned forward and neatly sliced into the soft skin of the girls under-belly, completely unprepared for the scream which was wrenched from the blue-haired teens mouth…

~*~

…Bulma screamed as Vegeta's hand easily slid through her stomach, blood welling up on either side of it as he forced his hand into her stomach all the way to the wrist and then slowly pulled it out again. She tried to lift her head from the table to see the wound he'd made but the straps held her in place and she was forced to simply endure the horrible pain and the tortuous squelching sounds without knowing how severe the wounds actually was.

"Stop that whinging, Woman!" Vegeta barked, lifting his blood soaked hand into Bulma's line of sight and then deliberately wiping the blood down one of her cheeks. She jerked and moaned as the warm wetness was smeared across her face, the coppery smell wafting into her nostrils. She sobbed silently as some of the blood trailed down her neck, tickling her.

"This can't be happening!" She closed her eyes tightly and strained against the straps, screaming when rough hands shoved her back down against the cold metal table. "No! No! This can't be happening, this can't be happening!" She sobbed as she chanted the words over and over.

"Oh, but it is." Vegeta mocked, grinding his hips against hers and letting her feel how hard he was to be near her again. "This is most definitely happening."

Laughing, he set to work on her pants, sliding them down her legs as though the leather restraining straps weren't even there and tossing them onto the ground. Vegeta paused to admire her nakedness and then climbed back onto her body once more, one hand latching onto her breast and massaging it roughly while his other hand wrenched down his own pants. His hardness sprang out and eagerly he pressed it against her inner thigh, reveling in the fear that was coming from Bulma in waves.

Grinning, he leaned down and licked the blood from Bulma's check, cackling when she twisted her head to one side in revulsion. He lifted a hand to his mouth and then systematically began to lick the blood off of it, small groans of pleasure coming from deep within his throat. When he was finished he smirked down at Bulma and then leaned closer to her so she could hear what he had to say.

"You're going to pay for trying to run away from me, whore." Vegeta spat angrily, rubbing his hardness against her womanhood. Bulma squeezed her eyes even tighter and tried to will Vegeta away as she felt him begin to slowly push his lard length into her. Inch by inch he slid his dick into her body, ignoring her whispered pleas for him to stop.

"No, no, no…" Bulma shook her head fiercely, clenching her muscles and trying to repel him from her insides.

"Shut up, whore!" Vegeta ground out, his voice furred with passion.

Bulma sobbed when he finally forced the rest of himself inside of her in one hard thrust. He paused for a moment and when she dared to open her eyes she found him watching her with amusement. Holding her gaze, he slowly began to pump in and out of her body, his own eyes soon clouding over with lust as he picked up the pace and became immersed in achieving pleasure for himself.

Bulma stared at the ceiling as he continued to move over her and within her, his hard length pushing in and out of her body relentlessly. She hated to admit it but even though she was in terrible pain from the wound on her stomach, and even though she was disgusted with what he was forcing her to do, she was slowly becoming all too aware of the physical response of her body. She was enjoying this on some base level, the pain was distracting, but the absolute power she could feel rolling through Vegeta as he fucked her was exciting her more and more each minute - it sent tingles all over her body.

It was sickening.

She grunted and groaned in time to each thrust, moving her hips to meet his movements almost without her knowing it. Above her she became aware that Vegeta was watching her once more, his steely looking at her with pure malevolence. As he slid in and out of her he slowly raised one hand up to her face, at first Bulma though he was going to push aside her hair but then in a blurred movement he wrapped his slender fingers around her throat and began to squeeze…

~*~

…The doctor cursed as the girls body convulsed on the operating table and the laser which he had been using to fuse the lips of wound together slipped sideways and burnt a small segment of her skin. The girl had been calm since the wound had been opened and he had been able to implant the second embryo without any problems, so it came as a surprise to have her yelling and wrenching around all of a sudden.

The doctor watched in amazement as Bulma Brief's back arched and she screamed audibly, the restraining straps barely being able to hold her down. The heart monitor sped up as her heart began to race, the noise of that combined with the noise of the nurses as they yelled out her vital signs being more then enough to cloud the doctors mind as he tried to figure out just what was wrong with the girl.

"Doctor! She's stopped breathing!" One of the nurses pointed at the machine that was tracking her breathing patterns. Cursing loudly now, the doctor lunged at the machine and pulled the emergency oxygen mask free of it, his cursing becoming more colorful by the minute as he slipped the mask over her face and began to squeeze the pump, forcing air into the human's lungs.

Trying to ignore the heart monitor as her pulse began to race the doctor concentrated on trying to make the human breathe, unable to understand what had gone wrong with such a simple operation. Against his better judgment he glanced up at her cardio-monitor and felt his stomach bottom out as he saw the abnormal spikes on the graph.

"She's going into cardiac arrest!" The doctor tossed aside the mask and stood back as the cardio team brushed past him, electrode paddles as the ready to shock her heart back into beating. They crowded around the human, the team leader shouting out orders as the heart monitor shifted pace into one continuous whine and the graph abruptly flat lined…

~*~

…The straps were sudden gone from around her and she clawed at Vegeta desperately, fighting withal her strength to knock his hand away from her around her neck. She could feel her face swelling with blood, contorting as she struggled to draw breath as Vegeta continued to fuck her, lifting her to unbelievable heights of pain and pleasure.

Her vision began to darken around her and she felt a sharp stabbing pain in her chest as she jerked with the fore from each of his thrusts. A rushing sound filled her ears and Bulma felt her eyes loll back as Vegeta's movements became frenzied and his grip on her neck tightened. The pain began to subside, replaced with a piercing numbess that spread through her body and left her paralyzed. The last thing she saw before everything went dark was Vegeta's face contorted in ecstasy as he came…then she saw nothing. Nothing at all.

~*~

A/N - A very dark chapter. Hopefully people won't be too shitted at me for doing this to poor Bulma. Want to know what happens next? You'll just have to read and find out because the story isn't even close to being over yet!