Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Reunited ( Chapter 44 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or the characters.
 
A/N - I'm sorry, guys. Sorry this took so long. I've been a bad lazy author. Try to forgive me. I will finish this story - I promise you that. However, I don't know if I will continue to write fic once I am finished. I no longer feel the same drive to write that I once did. Sad, ya?
 
 
~*~
 
 
Bulma watched Ilandra leave Frieza's throne room and moved into the open once she knew that the princess had moved on. The last thing she wanted to do was to talk to her; to be face to face to her and to listen as Ilandra told her lies. The damned icejin couldn't seem to help but lie; it was almost as if the poor little thing had been lying so much that she just instantly started lying to protect herself. Bulma didn't want to know what she had been doing with Frieza again. She didn't care and she was glad she didn't care.
Wearing only a pale baby blue silk dress with think spaghetti straps, Bulma moved on, knowing that she stood out from the usual over the top clothes of Frieza's followers. How she had ever though Frieza was different to Vegeta was beyond her. Truthfully, it had only been this morning that she had sat up and wondered at her own stupidity. Frieza's court was twice as vulgar, twice as decadent and twice as twisted as the saiyan court had been.
Her revelation has been almost an awakening of sorts. She no longer loved Ilandra; she no longer even lusted after Ilandra. What she wanted was to go home to Earth. Life had been hard there, but at least it was home. She wanted familiar surroundings. There had been rumours of secret underground organisations that were organising a resistance to the saiyans. Perhaps with her knowledge of the saiyan Empire she could be useful to them.
But then of course going back to Earth meant she was putting herself back into the hands of the saiyans. Back into the hands of Vegeta. It was stupid to feel as though Vegeta would come after her - he was a prince for heavens sake. He has a million women waiting to satisfy him; it was just that he had been so intense while he was with her. His eyes had held this something that had made her shiver when he looked at her. She couldn't help but sweat as she remembered it.
Vegeta had been scary. He had liked her and he hadn't wanted to let her go…she knew that much. She knew he wasn't enamoured of her, not in the same way that she had liked boys during her short life, but he had wanted her with a scary obsession. Perhaps what was scariest of all was that a small part of her wanted to go back to him. Some part of her missed having anyone look at her with eyes that devoured her. Ilandra loved her, it was true, but Vegeta had definitely somethinged her. She just worried about what that something that he felt for her was.
Vegeta was the least of her problems at the current moment, however scary the thought of him in her future was. She needed to figure out a way to escape and that wasn't going to be terribly easy. For one thing she couldn't fly a spaceship, genius or not she didn't have the knowledge or the training to do so. Which meant she was limited to either sneaking aboard a spaceship or convincing someone to fly her away.
Sneaking aboard was the more doable of the two choices, however the draw back of that particular choice dwelt in that she would have no choice where she ended up. Convincing someone to fly her away would be hard. Everyone feared Ilandra and Frieza, so her chances of finding someone willing enough to simply give up their life and risk everything to rescue her weren't that great. She could try seducing one of the pilots or captains and making them fall in love with her, but that would take time and chances are Ilandra would work out what she was up to.
Besides which, she didn't feel like whoring her body out to any more people. She'd had enough sexual encounters for her entire life. Seducing someone was out of the question. She just didn't have the stomach for it.
“Ah, Bulma.” Frieza's voice sounded from behind her and Bulma stopped dead in her tracks, forcing herself to close her eyes and count to three before she turned to face him. She hated Frieza. Everything about him was tacky and sleazy.
“Lord Frie…” Bulma's greeting fell away mid-sentence as she saw who was standing next to Frieza. Dressed in a typical Icejin guard uniform was Brolly. His coal black eyes were fastened upon her with a strange intensity - as though he was trying to tell her something.
“I was going to introduce you to our latest recruit; Brolly. But I suppose you already know him from your days in the saiyan court.” Frieza idly studied his fingernails, as though he wasn't really watching for Bulma's reaction.
“Brolly.” Bulma took a stumbling step back. Fear, panicky and overwhelming, welled up. A veil of terror so complete that for a moment Bulma forgot to breath clouded her vision. Brolly was here for her. It didn't matter what story he had told Frieza, he was too loyal to have left Vegeta. Too loyal to be here on anything other then Vegeta's orders.
“Hello…Bulma, was it?” Brolly smiled cockily at her. “You'll have to excuse me having forgotten your name. I've guarded so many of the Prince's women over the years. All the names blur after a while.” He ran his eyes up and down her body in a blatant short of male appraisal.
Bulma squirmed under his eyes, as she was supposed to. Brolly was acting very unlike his usual self, and acting so well Bulma almost wanted to hand him an academy award and shake his hand. Clearly he didn't want Bulma giving him away, he didn't even want to admit to having been more then just a guard for her. A friend and a confidant was more close to what he had been to her, yet he was very obviously ignoring that relationship and distancing himself from her.
Maybe he wasn't here for her; maybe he was here to spy on Frieza. She couldn't believe Brolly would leave Vegeta. He'd have given up his life for the prince; he would have suffered any wrong that the saiyan prince would have done him. Bulma may not have known Vegeta or Brolly for long, but she had known them both intimately enough to know that Brolly wouldn't be here unless Vegeta had told him to go.
Bulma swallowed as the image of Vegeta looming over her, his eyes dark with that something he felt for her. Nothing in God's green earth would entice her back to the saiyan home world. Brolly scared her, true, but Vegeta scared her more. He'd have to drag her kicking and screaming to get her back.
“I was just…” Bulma took another step backwards. Sweat beading on her forehead as she stilled her fluttering hands. She swallowed. “I was just going for a walk.”
Frieza smiled. “Well then, perhaps you'll allow us to walk with you.”
“Of course.” Bulma forced a smile onto her face but couldn't still the fine tremble in her hands. She had spent next to no time with Frieza, but he made her flesh crawl whenever he was near her. Until Bulma had met Frieza she hadn't known why some people said that certain people made their flesh crawl, now she did. Frieza made her skin almost crawl of her body.
“My daughter says you've been having some trouble, how do you say, getting along?” Frieza tucked Bulma's hand onto his arm and continued to chat conversationally, Brolly following behind them, his eyes burning holes in Bulma's back. Well, metaphorically speaking, for all Bulma knew Brolly really could burn holes with his eyes. She'd seen saiyans do some pretty weird shit with their powers in her time.
“We, uh…”
“Now, now my dear, there is no need to explain. I know how impulsive and temperamental my daughter can be.” Frieza patted her hand gently like a kindly grandmother, and Bulma had for force herself not to pull away. “Which is why I wanted to show you my collection.”
“Your…collection?” Bulma didn't have to feign confusion. “What does your collection have to do with me? Or Ilandra”
“Oh, quite a bit, but it'll be easier to explain when I show you.” Frieza stopped in front of a steel reinforced door and punched a code into the keypad. The door whirred and slid open smoothly, exposing a long corridor with doors lining each side. The doors were made of some sort of plexiglass as if they were made to showcase what was inside of them.
Frieza urged her inside and Bulma took two hesitating steps. The knee high black stiletto boots she was wearing with her dress clacked on the metal floor and she jumped at the unexpected sound. Brolly stepped up beside her and brushed against her arm ever so slightly. She waited for him to move ahead of her and then followed him. Somehow she didn't want to see what was in those rooms. She didn't want to see Frieza's collection.
She moved up to the first window and found herself staring at a tiny neon pink fairy, or at least what looked like a fairy. The creature fluttered around the room on gossamer wings moving closer to the window to stare forlornly at Bulma and Brolly out of sad eyes. Frieza moved up beside them and the creature veered away from the window, hovering in the furthest corner.
“This is my male Elaqua, the last of his species. I collected him from the planet Ela many years ago, in matter of fact he is the oldest of my collection and the first in my collection. His name is Tinting.” Frieza tapped the glass as though it was a pet and then moved onto the next door, waving his hands as he talked as though he was giving a practiced tour. “This lovely young lady is called Nixot. She's a Serpantine from the planet Serpia…”
“Let me guess, she's the last of her kind?” Brolly asked as he stared at the creature and then moved aside so Bulma could look at the girl in the room.
“Not quite.” Frieza chuckled. “Nixot is one of two Serpantine's left. You've both met the other - my second in command Zarbon.” Frieza looked at Nixot with obviously pleasure. “Serpantine's are amazing creatures. While the males are unbelievably powerful warriors the females, like Nixot here, are weak as humans. Of course, the females have an incredibly high level of acidity in their bodily fluids. Their blood, sweat, tears and saliva are all toxic to virtually all forms of life except for themselves. When we first conquered Serpia and captured Nixot she was only a child, but she managed to spit on a few of my guards and melted holes clean through their armour and flesh. None of them survived. Once I allowed my collection to roam, but now I have to keep them locked away. She was getting them riled up and causing trouble.”
“I can sympathise with that.” Bulma stared at the girl who stood inside the room staring back at them. She was incredibly beautiful, but it was a delicate doll-like beauty, as though she would shatter and break with the smallest touch.
Nixot was barely 5 feet tall, Bulma guessed. Her skin was a pale lime green colour and her hair was a gorgeous emerald green. It fell around her in waves, as though it has been growing uncut for years. A small portion of the hair on one side of her face was tightly braided and was tied with silver beads. Her eyes were the same shade of emerald green and they were set in a small angular face with bee-stung lips and a small but perfect nose.
As Bulma stared at her she felt anger sweep up her body like a scalding wave. She could still remember being held in that cell back when she was being sold into slavery. Staring through that plexiglass window as people gawked at her. She placed her hand on the glass and fought to keep her strong emotions off her face. She wanted these people out. They were thinking, breathing and living being. No one deserved to be treated like this.
“How can you keep these people locked up?” Bulma's voice was steady but faint.
“Quite easily.” Frieza took hold of Bulma's arm and drew her back from Nixot's tiny little room. “You see, all of the creatures I have in here are the last of their kind and I have to protect them.”
“You call this protecting them?” Bulma jerked her arm free and pushed her hair behind her ears as she drew herself up to her full height. “This is disgusting!”
Frieza laughed. “I'm so glad you think so, because once we've defeated the saiyans and we have a hold of their empire I'm going to be purging and selling off that quaint little world you call Earth, and then you'll be on the endangered species list.” Frieza stepped back from Bulma and turned to look at Brolly. “Come to think of it…both of you will be.” He turned his reptilian eyes back on Bulma. “Of course, if both of you stay on my good side then there'll be no need to lock you both up.”
“I doubt your daughter would allow it anyway. She dragged me halfway around the world galaxy, do you really think she's going to hand me over to you?” Bulma stepped back until she was pressed against the plexiglass window of a cell.
“She's not quite as faithful as she seems. She may act like a faithful puppy, but like most women she's a bitch at heart, Bulma.” Frieza didn't bother to follow Bulma as she moved back. He simply smiled self-indulgently. “I'm sure Brolly here can tell you a story about my darling daughter and her private activities.”
Bulma looked across to see Brolly looking both disgusted and unhappy. “I saw you fucking your daughter, no surprise.”
“What?” Bulma stepped forward and looked up into Brolly's face. Her baby blue eyes searching his face as she grabbed him by his shirt. “You're lying, right? This is some kind of sick joke isn't it?”
“No.” Brolly brushed her hands aside. “I don't know why you ran away with that whore, but she is a whore Bulma. She's screwing her own father.”
“You see?” Frieza sidled up to them. “Ilandra won't protect you if push comes to shove. Of course, things don't have to be that way at all. If you co-operate with me then I'll see to the safety of your planet. I'll keep Earth safe…I'll keep you safe.”
“Oh! Eew!” Bulma stalked forward looking as sick as she felt. “I'm not for sale, Lord Frieza.” Bulma stepped away from Frieza and almost bumped into Brolly as she pushed past him, spitting Frieza's name as though it were a curse. “I'm not going to owe my life to another man again, especially not some incestuous monster!”.”
 
 
~*~
 
 
A/N - I'm tired. This is about the best I can do. Sorry these updates are coming less and less often. I'm just not motivated. Oooh, it is my birthday this Saturday (4thfeb) so if anyone wants to draw me some fanart as a present and a motivation tool please feel free!!!