Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Kiss ( Chapter 51 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or the characters.
 
A/N - Thank you to those people that continue to review - you guys keep me going. If it wasn't for the few people who have harassed me over the 6 years I've been writing this fic it probably wouldn't have been finished. So thank you!
Lyrics: `Kiss' by London After Midnight
This chapter is dedicated to my great friend Fayth of Despair, who has done some beautiful art inspired by this fic! She is a wonderful artist and you should check her out on deviantart.com!
 
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
You'll never understand
The meaning in the end
We're standing at the gate
You'll meet the darker fate
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
Bulma felt the ship touch down gently in the docking bay of the Saiyajin Royal Palace. She sat with her eyes downcast, waiting for Kakarot to finish the ship power down so he could lead her to her execution. Oops! Silly me! Bulma thought sourly to herself, I'm not going to die, merely be imprisoned with a madman.
 
Of course, it was debatable whether Vegeta would keep her alive for very long. If he was angry enough with her or even suspected her of lying to him then she was sure he'd kill her. Which in a way meant that being taken back to Vegeta was a very slow death sentence of a sort…her own personal Sword of Damocles hanging over her head.
 
At least this time when the ship landed there wouldn't be a plethora of Saiyajin dignitaries to ogle her. No Prince Vegeta meant no fanfare of any kind, and Bulma couldn't be happier about that. She didn't want people staring at her and wondering who she was and where she had been. This time when they left the ship, she and Kakarot would simply be faces in the crowd.
 
Finally Kakarot finished his systems check and power down. He stood up and turned to face her with a very grim set to his jaw. Bulma tried to follow suit and stand up…and failed. Frowning, she tried again but found that she couldn't more a muscle, not even her hand! In fact, when she thought about it her entire body felt strangely heavy and lethargic, even breathing seemed incredibly difficult.
 
“I…I can't move!” Bulma stammered as she tried desperately to raise her head. What was going on? Had Kakarot drugged her? Why?
 
“What?” He looked confused for a moment before his face cleared. “Oh,” He moved forward and easily scooped her into his arms, “It's the gravity.”
 
“Gravity? But I didn't feel like this the last time I was here.” Bulma was struggling to even speak - moving her jaw was far too hard.
 
“Yes, but you don't have a slave collar on to protect you from it this time. Don't worry though,” Kakarot grinned at her unreassuringly. “I'll get you one.”
 
“Thanks.” Bulma muttered with the last of her strength, not exactly thrilled at the prospect of having one of those things put around her neck again.
 
Kakarot carried her through the ship and Bulma contemplated telling him that she'd rather be crushed under 10 times Earths gravity then put one of those loathsome collars on again…then she thought about being alone and unable to move or stand while in a room with Vegeta and that was enough to keep her silent.
 
The thought of being this defenceless with Vegeta chilled her to the very core, so she stayed quiet and let Kakarot carry her out of the ship, down the short ramp and into the docking bay. Bulma let her eyes close; after all, she didn't need to see where they were going, as she already knew.
 
As Kakarot carried her, Bulma heard other saiyans whistling and making comments which were enough to make her blush and suddenly wish that he clothes were less provocative, her position less vulnerable and her skirt a little longer. Saiyajin men were animals - as if she'd needed another reminder of that.
 
It was one thing to have men lusting after you while you were able to take care of yourself, but it was quite another thing to have incredibly strong super-beings lusting after you while you were completely vulnerable and defenceless.
 
As if sensing her discomfort Kakarot tightened his grip on her and Bulma amended her thoughts slightly, she wasn't totally defenceless while she was with him. She relaxed into his strong arms and opened her eyes as she heard the mechanical whir of a door.
 
They were in a long hallway. Bulma even recognised it as the same hallway that she had walked down many times as a slave while she walking to the scientific wing of the royal palace. Kami, was this to be her life forever? An endless circle of slavery and exploitation? A whore by night and a prisoner by day?
 
It was almost too much to bear, almost. If she hadn't experienced life with Frieza then things would no doubt have seemed a whole lot worse…but she had witnessed a truly dark and depraved world on his space station and it made the Saiyajins seem like saints by comparison. Vegeta may not have been her number one choice of bed partners or masters but he was leaps and bounds ahead of Frieza on that particular list.
 
Plus, she had Kakarot now. Bulma wasn't sure what their relationship would be once she was back with Vegeta, but she liked him more then she should have. Especially considering that she really didn't know him all that well, but they just clicked. He felt like a kindred spirit; someone who understood who she was and why she acted how she acted.
 
She really hoped that Vegeta didn't try to send him away.
 
Kakarot lifted her higher in his arms and resettled her again. Kami, Bulma winced, I feel so heavy. It was a struggle not to cry at how frustratingly crushed she felt. Every part of her body was physically straining under the pressure and her heart was pounding as it struggled to pump blood around her body. It didn't help that a feeling of anxiety and apprehension was settling upon her the closer they got to her old rooms…
 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Your purity and rage
Your passion and your hate
You promised more than bliss
With your God and with your kiss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Kakarot reached the room that Vegeta had ordered him to put Bulma in and opened the door. There was no sign of Vegeta anywhere outside or inside of room 109, not that Kakarot had expected to find him panting desperately inside the room but…
 
He shook his head to dispel the thought and took Bulma inside. She looked like she was asleep in his arms but it was hard to tell, most slaves who were unfortunate enough to have collars malfunction were often crushed under the weight of PLANET Vegeta's gravity. Bulma didn't seem to be dying but she certainly was having trouble.
 
He laid her on the couch in the room and made straight for the communication panel. He ordered a slave collar to be brought to the room immediately and then went back to the petite humans side. It was strange but she seemed so incredibly fragile when she had her eyes closed, it really hit home to him that her power lay behind those eyes. Physically Bulma Briefs was insignificant, but the power of her mind surpassed anything Kakarot had known.
 
He couldn't shake the feeling that Bulma's metal capabilities were even greater then any of the saiyans knew. From the few things she'd mentioned about the Ki gun when they were creating the story of why Ilandra had `kidnapped' Bulma, Kakarot suspected that she had deliberately slowed things down on the planet Vegeta and that she hadn't actually planned on ever creating a prototype gun for them.
 
He moved closer to her and smoothed hair back from her face, feeling the silky texture with pleasure. He wanted nothing more then to take her into his arms and have her again, but in this gravity he would crush her even if he were a gentle as possible. Besides which Vegeta was bound to turn up soon.
 
Would he ever be intimate with Bulma again? No doubt situations would arise where they would be alone together, and the Gods knew that he had never been one to follow rules and obey social conventions…but what of her? Would Bulma want to be with him again? She made so much fuss about how much she loathed Vegeta that sometimes Kakarot felt as if it were a case of the lady protesting too much.
 
Sighing quietly he moved back from her and slowly paced the room while he waited for slave collar to arrive. Although he had spent a large portion of his life away from saiyajin culture, Kakarot had always wanted to return to his home planet. Yes, there were things he hated about his people, but there were also things about his culture and his home world that he had missed.
 
He'd missed the hard gravity and the dusky red sky, a sky that Bulma's room had a beautiful view of. From her window you could see all the way to the edge of the city and the red desert beyond, and above all of that stretched the beautiful red sky that Kakarot had missed so much. He doubted Bulma would appreciate the view; Earth was a depressing mix of green and blue.
 
The door chimed and Kakarot hurried across. He knew it couldn't be Vegeta, as the King would have just barged straight into room, which meant that it had to be the slave collar - thank the Gods. It was hard to just sit and watch Bulma labouring to breathe under the weight of her own lungs.
 
The slave outside the door was a low-level saiyan scientist who insisted on fitting the collar properly despite Kakarot's insistence that he leave the collar and go. It took close to fifteen minutes for the scientist to fit the collar and test it on both the pain and pleasure setting. Finally he left and Kakarot was left with the very unimpressed Bulma who was sitting clutching a pillow to her chest and complaining that he body was `tingling'.
 
“Why the hell did you let him do that? The pervert just wanted to watch me squirm.” Bulma shifted uncomfortably on the couch and clutched the pillow tighter; she fired an icy blast at him from her eyes. “I feel like I've just been brought to the brink of an orgasm but haven't quite got there…”
 
“Shut up, Bulma.” Kakarot frowned at her and stood up, he'd spent as much time with her as he could and watching her writhe on the pleasure setting had almost undone him. “I've got to go.”
 
“What? Why?” The human abruptly stopped her whining and blinked big blue eyes at him. She looked desperate, needy and frightened…but Kakarot had no choice but to make himself look away from her.
 
“I have to report to my superior for debriefing.” He tired to sound casual as he picked invisible bits of lint off his uniform and glanced at her again. Vegeta would be here any minute and he didn't want to be around when he arrived…it wasn't that he was worried for Bulma, far from it, he simply didn't want to watch her with another man.
 
A man whom he called King and a man who would kill them both if he even suspected that they had had any kind of a relationship. Kakarot liked breaking rules and living life dangerously…and being around Bulma was too tempting for him. He had to leave before he did something stupid and got them both in trouble.
 
There would be other times when they would be alone together…
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm on my knees
I beg your mercy
My soul is my loss
I'm well hung from your cross
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
Bulma swallowed hard as Kakarot stood up and dusted himself off. He was quite obviously not looking at her on purpose and Bulma felt irrationally irritated by the way in which he was dismissing her. She didn't want to sit here all alone in this room and wait for Vegeta to come thundering back into her life.
 
She was anxious about his welcome and whenever she got anxious she got snappy and irritable. It didn't help that she was back in her old `prison' with her `warden' around her neck again. But…maybe it was best that Kakarot left. She didn't want Vegeta to suspect that anything was up between them and she didn't know how well Kakarot could hide his feelings…some men were pathetic. Oh Kami, she didn't know what she wanted…she was so confused! Things were moving too fast for her!
 
“Okay.” She sounded as reluctant as she felt and she smiled weakly at him. “It's probably for the best.” It has to be, she added silently.
 
“Yeah.” He stood looking at her for a moment and an awkward silence stretched. “Okay then, I'll be in touch.” He added eventually.
 
“I'll look forward to it.”
 
Bulma smiled again and winked at him as he gave her a mocking salute and made for the door with more haste then finesse. When the door slid shut behind him she let out a breath and slid lower on the couch.
 
There was nothing left to do but wait. She closed her eyes and very slowly Bulma drifted into a light sleep. She dreamed of walking down a long hallway with no idea of where she was and where she was going. Doors were either side of the hallway but she couldn't read the signs on them and when she tried to open the doors they refused to budge.
 
At first she thought she was alone but she became aware that someone was watching her…following her…stalking her. The hair on her arms began to prickle and her heart began to pound in her chest as she felt breath on the back on her neck. She wanted to turn around and confront whoever was behind her but fear froze her in her tracks and all she could do was wait for the inevitable…
“Bulma.”
Bulma jolted awake, opened her eyes and swallowed as the lingering dream slipped away and she stared into cobalt eyes. The hair on her arms was still prickling and heart was hammering just as hard now as it had been a minute ago, she tried to draw a breath and felt it catch in her throat as she found herself staring into Vegeta's face.
 
How long had she been asleep? How long had he been watching her? Had he done anything to her while she slept? Bulma wanted to move, she wanted to sit up and say something clever…or maybe run screaming into the night. She wasn't sure which she wanted to do, she only knew that her fear was almost overwhelming…but under that fear things that had nothing to do with terror and everything to do with lust were fluttering in her stomach
 
“Welcome back.” Vegeta was watching her intensely, his face was unreadable but his eyes were burning.
 
Bulma opened her mouth but still couldn't force anything to come out. She sat up slowly, as if any sudden movement might startle Vegeta and turn him into a violent, ravening beast. She felt dizzy and on edge, her heart was still hammering and her palms were sweating. She was sure Vegeta could see, smell and taste how frightened she was and the bastard was probably loving it.
 
Vegeta smiled a horrible smile and was suddenly right in front of her - his movement so quick she didn't see a thing; one moment he had been metres away and the next moment he was inches from her. Bulma didn't even have time to scream when he was suddenly there, one arm either side of her and his face a breath from hers.
 
“You left me, woman.” He moved even closer until his lips hovered over hers. “Do you have any idea what happened after you went away with her?” He whispered his question against her lips.
 
“No.” Bulma whispered back, her eyes stared deeply into his, bound by something deep and primitive that she thought she had forgotten. Was this real or was this still a dream? It felt real but things were moving so fast it was disorientating.
 
“Everything went to shit.” He informed her, moving his head as he spoke and whispering the words along her jaw. “I married that bitch, my father died, they made me king…” His mouth hovered over her neck and Bulma shivered as she felt his lips over her pulse, “…and I haven't had a decent fuck since you left.”
 
He lowered his mouth and bit her, softer then he'd ever been with her. Bulma whimpered in pleasure and arched her back as her body convulsed in pleasure. She'd been expecting pain and punishment…but not this. Oh no, certainly not this.
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Take me,
Take me in your arms my love and rape me,
Don't hide behind your rage
I know you love me
And always will
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
“Vegeta…” She whispered his name like a sigh of relief and then half-moaned half-screamed when he bit down hard and she felt his teeth sink into her neck. In a flash his hands tore at her clothes and she in turn felt her own hands rip at his. She felt as if her blood was on fire, the pain and the pleasure raced through her body until she felt that she would burst.
 
Growling, they rolled off the couch. Vegeta tore his mouth from her neck and pressed his lips to hers, his blood thick against her mouth. Bulma moaned and raked her nails down his back. She bit at his lips, her hips writhing against his body as he pressed her body into the floor.
 
Vegeta grabbed both of her hands in one of his and pinned them to the floor above her head. His other hand reached under her skirt to rip her underwear off. The gesture was so violent and rough that it half-lifted Bulma off the floor. Then he went for his own pants and there was a sound of tearing cloth that sent shivers down Bulma's spine.
 
She'd though that she was afraid of Vegeta and that he attraction to him was physical, but the emotions flowing through her body was more than lust. The way he made her feel was addictive and exhilarating. It wasn't just lust and attraction - she loved him. She loved every horrible thing about him. She loved his arrogance, his violence and his temper.
 
He was still growling as she felt his hand between her legs, positioning himself at her entrance. Her body was on edge and every nerve ending was straining as she waited for him to be one with her again. There was no fear now, only anticipation of what was to come.
 
When Vegeta finally thrust himself inside of her it was hard and rough and Bulma screamed as her body convulsed with pain. She wasn't wet enough for treatment this rough…but that was exactly what both of them wanted. As the pain washed over her, so too did the pleasure - bubbles of excitement which started low in her stomach and fizzed up until every inch of her skin was tingling.
 
Bulma whimpered and strained against Vegeta's hold on her, fighting because it excited her to fight when she knew she couldn't get away. This was what Ilandra had never been able to give her and this was why Kakarot had touched her body but not her mind. She liked being trapped, she liked being a slave and she liked being treated roughly.
 
They hadn't loved her enough to hurt her.
 
Her ineffectual struggles and small helpless cries only made Vegeta's love making rougher and crueller. His hand holding down her arms was pressing with enough force to leave massive bruises and possibly break bones if he didn't let up soon. His other hand was massaging one breast hard enough that Bulma knew without a doubt that she was going to be badly bruised and very sore for a long time afterwards.
 
It wasn't really even love making or sex - it was rape. Vegeta was fucking her with enough force that her body was being pounded into the floor with each thrust. He was slamming his body into hers so hard and fast that Bulma felt like she would be torn in two…but she was enjoying every minute.
 
She was enjoying the feeling of his long, thick hardness piercing her so deeply that it hurt inside of her, and when she opened her eyes and saw that Vegeta's eyes were closed and his face was slack with need above her, she enjoyed it all the more. His need was so thick on the air that Bulma almost felt that she would be able to swallow it whole if she breathed deeply enough.
 
Abruptly Vegeta pulled himself away from her and out of her body and manoeuvred her around until she was on all fours before then he mounted her again. Bulma felt, for a fraction of a moment, a sense of panic seep through the pleasure when she thought he was about to take her up the ass, but then she felt him violently thrust himself back into her pussy and she forgot the fear.
 
This time he was brutal with her. She'd through he'd been violent before, but now he was truly sadistic and Bulma grasped that this union was as much a punishment for her as it was pleasure. As he fucked her he grabbed both of her arms and twisted them behind her, taking away her stability and forcing Bulma's head to the floor while her ass stayed in the air.
 
Bulma opened her blue eyes in confusion when she realised that the carpet under her cheek was soaking wet. She couldn't make sense of what she saw at first, but eventually she realised that the pool of red around her was blood…her blood, and a lot of it. She'd forgotten that Vegeta had taken a chunk out of her neck but now that she thought about it, she did feel very light headed and the fact that she couldn't actually feel the wound was probably not a good sign…
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You're my possession
Of that my love there really is no question,
Don't hide behind your rage
I know you love me
And always will
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
Bulma let her eyes flutter shut again as Vegeta began to fuck her with more force. Gods…the pain was excruciating. He was so large from this angle that it felt like his dick was stabbing into her, but she could feel her own body responding and tightening around him. She began to whimper with each thrust, unable to do anything but hang in his grasp and endure everything he dished out to her.
 
Gradually the pain and the pleasure built within her and her breathing began to grow more and more ragged. She felt the room swing and reel around her even with her eyes closed and she panted with the effort of getting enough oxygen into her body. Above her Vegeta thrust into her one last time, his entire body quivering against hers as he grunted and finally exploded inside of her.
 
Bulma's orgasm was no less explosive, she felt like her body was a sun going supernova - like she was being blown apart in all directions. Her insides were cramping from the pain and the abuse, but she came all the same - every nerve ending singing as she collapsed onto the floor with Vegeta across her.
 
For a minute or two she lay there as her body trembled and tried to recover, then very slowly she began to grow sleepy and her body began to feel cold. She opened her eyes and saw all the blood again, felt it on her body and smelt it in the air…but didn't care. After being alone for so long she finally felt like she belonged again - even if the place where she belonged was under a monster like Vegeta.
“I love you.” She managed to whisper softly before the blood loss overcame her and darkness washed over her in a wave of numbing bliss.
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

My better half it's true
Has seen the darker side of you,
Innocence stripped away
At least I've the brighter fate...
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
A/N - Wow…okay, I think was worth the wait. I meant to get this chapter up a while ago but I had trouble with the lemon…it probably isn't hard to see why. Please review and let me know what you think!