Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Whore ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: We do not own DBZ or any of the characters form it.

A/N - Wahoo! We never dreamt that this fic would get so popular…still we are glad that is had! In case you're wondering this is still Vegeta Goddess and Lady D writing ^_^

A special thanks to Nikoru for beta reading for us!

~*~

Bulma screamed as Vegeta held her arms down above her head.

This couldn't be happening to her, it just couldn't!

She closed her eyes and willed it all away, but when she opened her eyes Vegeta was still on top of her, pinning her down with that bestial look in his eyes. He looked like he was going to devour her; he looked hungry.

"Woman, I'm going to give you some valuable advice," Vegeta smirked as Bulma tried to twist away and failed miserably. "I like people to fear me, as you obviously do, but I don't like people to be afraid of me."

Bulma stilled for the briefest of seconds. He wanted to be feared but not to have people afraid of him? What did he mean? He was contradicting himself!

Bulma tried to knee him, but Vegeta moved to quick for her, and in a flash he was on his feet again, his arms wrapped strongly around her as he held her tightly against him, her back pressed to his chest.

"I can see that your insignificant human IQ can't understand what I mean…"

"Hey! I'm not dumb!" Bulma raked her nails down Vegeta's arm; he hissed as though in pain or possibly in pleasure but didn't let her go.

"What I meant is that I like having people like you giving me respect, bowing humbly before me. But what I don't like is cowardice! I can't stand people who shake and moan and cry around me," Vegeta punctuated each work by giving her a small shake.

"I don't deny that I have a reputation for being a sadist, and I freely admit that hurting people gets me off, but I can't stand it when the person I'm in bed with is whimpering with the wrong kind of fear. Now do you understand what I mean?"

Bulma decided that it was time to try a different plan to get him to leave her alone. Perhaps if she appeared weak, and womanly, and cried he might decide that he didn't want her around him…or at least he'd kill her. She continued trying to pull away and placed a look of fear in her eyes so that it would appear that in her terror she had not heard him.

"I said do you understand what I mean?" he roughly jerked her around to face him.

Bulma paled as the blood ran from her face, and she slowly nodded.

"Good, now let me make something clear to you; if you don't please me in bed then I will kill you in a very slow, painful way. Don't think I won't because I will. All you have to do to prevent that is simply jump into bed with me without crying, whimpering, or sobbing, and let me do my thing with you. Now what do you say?"

Vegeta could feel her heart thumping against her chest with fear. Her pupils were dilated, and her breath was sobbing in her throat.

"I…I can't!"

"Yes you can, don't worry it'll be good for you too; I know how to please a woman." Vegeta pulled her close and kissed her, his tongue exploring her mouth as he steered her towards the bed.

Bulma had gone limp in his arms and presented no problem as he broke the kiss and laid her down on the bed; but as soon as he let go of her she was on her feet again, the fear in her blue eyes replaced with anger.

"I will not allow myself to be a toy to be used!" she hissed angrily. Her cheeks were still wet with tears, but she showed no signs of crying anymore.

Had her tears before been a trick? A ploy to get him to free her? Vegeta smiled wryly; it was obvious that this woman had more to her than what met the eye. But then again, he'd known that all along.

"Perhaps you feel that way now, but in time you will grow to love what I can do to you. It's not all bad, you know." He smirked at her again.

"I'll never grow to love what you want to do to me, barbarian!" She straightened herself up to her full height and glared at him.

Vegeta didn't even hesitate as he leapt at her, knocking her onto the bed and landing right on top of her. For the briefest second he saw fear in her eyes, but then it was clouded over by her anger once more.

He pinned her arms above her head with one hand and eagerly explored her body with the other.

Her skin was a much lighter color then his and was soft to the touch. The flesh on her breast was so soft that it felt almost silken. He let his hand gently trace over her stomach, which was perfectly flat, and ran his hands over her hips, tracing her hip bones and noting the hitch in the woman's breath as he did so.

Perhaps he'd persuade her to enjoy this yet.

Vegeta stroked the skin on her inner thigh; under him Bulma was softly moaning for him to stop, desperately trying to fight her own body as it betrayed her in its response.

The woman may have feared him, but she was only made of flesh and blood like everyone else.

He ran his fingers through the now damp curls at the apex of her thighs and inserted a finger into her wet entrance.

"No…no stop!" Her hips rose and a she moaned despite her words.

Smirking to himself Vegeta let go of her hands and with his other hand pinched one of her nipples. Bulma only moaned again, the pain seeming to have little in the way of a negative effect on her. Perhaps she was slightly masochistic? The Ying to his Yang?

He hoped so.

Vegeta removed his hand from between her legs and positioned himself at her entrance; the hand that was still pinching a nipple also serving to hold her down as she attempted to push him off.

"Bad girl!" Vegeta whispered. His other hand found the small control box that activated her collar by the bed, and he pushed the red button.

The woman screamed, and her body arched under him in the throws of pain. Excited by her moans, Vegeta pushed her back down and thrust himself inside of her, being careful not to crush her fragile body under his as he did so.

He pushed the red button again and the pain shut off. Vegeta continued to move inside of her in long, deep thrusts as the woman opened her eyes again, clashing with his own.

"Don't fight," he whispered hoarsely. He lowered the top half of his body down to hers and kissed her again, then rubbed his cheek against hers as he continued to thrust in and out of her. The woman appeared to have no fight left; she merely clung to his body as he pounded her into the bed, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

Vegeta closed his eyes in pleasure. This was the best he'd ever had it...she was so warm and tight and yet…yet he could smell her fear all around him, and the scent of her earlier pain was still clinging to her skin.

Vegeta growled as he came, and his seed split into her. He dropped onto her body and roughly sunk his teeth into her shoulder as he prolonged the orgasm.

Very, very dimly Vegeta became aware that the woman herself was moaning - in pleasure.

~*~

"You're one sick fuck." Bulma was lying with her head lying on his chest; she'd only just woken up and had no clue what Vegeta had been doing while she'd slept. He'd probably been gloating. God, she hated him.

Vegeta glanced down at her and shrugged, "You can't say you didn't enjoy it too, woman; I heard you moaning."

"Yeah, in pain," she sighed in annoyance.

Vegeta laughed, "Those weren't screams of pain that I heard." He leered at her, and the woman blushed and tried to pull away.

"I didn't enjoy that," she insisted.

"Well you could have fooled me." Vegeta abruptly let her go and she scrambled to her feet and grabbed a pillow to cover herself with.

"Can I go now?"
"Where do you plan on going to?" Vegeta looked at her body pointedly. "You won't get far dressed like that."

"I…I just want to go home." She looked despairingly at her torn clothes scattered on the floor.

"This is your home now woman, you're bought and paid for." He sat up and stretched.

"Stop calling me 'woman', my name's Bulma! And I'm not some sort of toy you can own." She crossed her arms awkwardly over the pillow.

"Yes, you are. I paid forty thousand credits for you, and I have to say that you run like a dream."

Bulma blushed and tried her best to ignore him as he got to his feet and padded over to another door.

"I have to go out again woman. I would love to stay here and keep playing with you, but duty calls. I'm going to take a shower and then I'll be out of your way for the rest of the day." Vegeta opened the door and waited beside it. "Well?"

"Well what?" Bulma eyed him warily.

"Well, are you coming?"

"Into the shower with you?" Bulma paled again, not so eager for another round with the prince.

"You don't want to get clean?" Vegeta raised an eyebrow.

Bulma shook her head, "Not with you in there."

Vegeta laughed and walked in, closing the door behind both him and his mocking laughter.

Bulma waited until she heard the shower start then she bolted to the main door and tried to open it, but to her dismay it was locked, and try as she might she couldn't figure out how to unlock it.

"Great," Bulma surveyed the room, her gaze coming to rest on the bed, and, despite herself, Bulma remembered what she and Vegeta and been doing on that bed only an hour ago. Bulma felt her body tighten as she remembered what had passed between herself and Vegeta.

He had been right; she had enjoyed what he'd done to her and it made her sick to the stomach. How could she have enjoyed having that monster have sex with her? More importantly, how could she have enjoyed having him hurt her? She ought to have been horrified but she hadn't been.

It was sickening, but in some strange way Bulma was glad that he hadn't really hurt her; in fact, she was even glad that she'd enjoyed it. If she hadn't she didn't know how she would have coped with the idea of having to do that with Vegeta again and again.

She was having a hard enough time getting used to the idea that she was a royal whore. At least Vegeta was young and good looking…even if he was severely twisted.

How long would she survive? He had said he'd killed all his other concubines; would he kill her too once he tired of her? Bulma couldn't imagine killing Vegeta after what they'd done…sex wasn't something she took lightly and the thought of harming someone she'd been intimate with was scary.

She heard the shower shut off and Bulma sank down further into the chair. The bathroom door opened and a puff of steam escaped; Vegeta strode through with a towel around his waist and paused to look around the room until he saw Bulma.

"Good, you're still here."

"I couldn't unlock the door," Bulma explained bitterly.

Vegeta grinned at that and pointed towards the bathroom. "Go shower, I'll be gone when you get out, but I'll order some clothes for you." He turned away then turned back, the water on his chest glistening. Angrily Bulma forced herself to look away from his body and at his face, "By the way, what size are you - in Saiyan?"

"About a four I think…although I'm a six in shirts, for obvious reasons," Bulma motioned at her large breasts that were still hidden behind the pillow she clutched.

"I'll just send for a tailor." Vegeta motioned towards the bathroom again. "Have a shower and relax. I had a good time with you so you don't need to fear for you life…yet."

~*~

A/N - What is going to happen now? Will Vegeta tire of her eventually? Will Bulma escape? You'll just have to wait and see! Please Review!