Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ The Demon ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: We do not own DBZ or any of the characters form it.

A/N - This chapter has a lot of twisted fantasy type bondage in it so you'll have to bear with us if your not into the whole 'dark fantasy' type thing. Anyhow, enjoy the hentai! (Trust me; if you liked the last lemon you're going to love this one! It's pure VG-ness!)

~*~

"I hate this ship!" Bulma stamped her foot as the lights overhead flickered out once more as all non-essential systems were shut down and the dim red emergency lighting came on. "Every time I try to take a shower this happens! Every time!"

They had left the space station Charlie Delta 5, or CD5, almost two weeks ago and they were nearing the saiya-jin home system, but they were far from being safe.

Every time another ship was detected the saiyans cloaked their ship in order to remain undetected.

After all it was well known that Prince Vegeta had many enemies among some of the outer systems surrounding the saiya-jin's solar system, and the death of the heir to the throne of Vegeta was not something the saiyan people wanted.

Bulma wouldn't have had a problem with this 'cloaking' normally, but then she hadn't realised that engaging the cloaking device would drain so much energy from the ship that it would have to shut down almost every system every time it was turned on.

And what made it so frustrating was that so far Bulma had either been in the shower, dressing after a shower or undressing for a shower every time they cloaked.

It was getting to be tiresome.

She stomped her way out of the bathroom and into the main room. In the red light everything was a hellish red and Bulma could almost believe that maybe she was in hell; concubine to a demon prince.

Bulma dressed in a short and lacy black dress which showed her legs off to their best advantage and then put on black stilettos. She knew her hair must be wildly tussled from the plaits she had had it in all day, and the feeling of looking so naughty was exhilarating.

Especially since a certain someone wasn't here to mess up her erotic fantasy by leaving her covered with cuts and bruises.

Bulma stalked her way over to the bed, still imagining that she was an exotic demon mistress and threw herself down on it. She rolled around on the satin sheets which glowed red and crawled up the bed until she was straddling an imaginary demon.

"I hate you!" She growled down at it. "You hurt me and I still want you!" She raked her claws across a pillow which she was visualising as her demon face and then lent down and kissed it.

She arched her back up and ran her hands down the side of her body, imagining they were her demon lover's hands. They cupped her breast and massaged them softly then drifted down lower, lower, lower until they slid under the hem of her tiny dress.

"Oh yes!" Bulma moaned as the 'demons' fingers began to stroke her clit. They rubbed harder and harder until it hurt and Bulma cried out in pleasure. They slid inside of her, as deep as they could go and Bulma closed her eyes as she moaned.

"Yes! Yes!" She sighed in contentment as the demon withdrew his fingers. "You always do what I want!" She ground her pelvis against his erection and gave another breathy moan.

A small sound interrupted Bulma's fantasy and with a start she looked up to see Vegeta standing in the middle of the room watching her. The hazy red light of the room cast his face in unfamiliar shadows and Bulma felt dizzy as she pulled back from the bed. Embarrassed as she realised her must have been watching all along.

"Don't stop." His voice was rough and Vegeta took an unsteady step towards her. "Please don't stop. I like to watch you." He moved closer but Bulma could only stare back and shake her head as she blushed even redder.

She lowered her eyes as the bed gave as he moved onto it. His hands encircled her waist and pulled her back against him.

"Who were you with then?" Although Vegeta still sounded out of breath and excited he also sounded jealous. "Who was in your bed?"

Bulma stared down at the pillows on the bed which had been her demon lover, and let out a sigh. "I was in hell with a demon."

Vegeta's hand moved up to cup a breast. "Was your demon rough or gentle?"

"He was both." Bulma lent back against her owner, secure in the knowledge that she wouldn't be punished for pleasuring herself. "He was everything I've ever dreamed of."

Vegeta's hands slid down the material of her dress and gathered it into his fists as he pulled it over her head. "You looked so…" he Vegeta trailed off as he laid a kiss on her shoulder. "I want to be your demon. Teach me to be your demon."

Bulma pulled free and turned around on the bed until she was facing Vegeta. She pushed him back onto the bed and crept up his body until she was straddling him. "My demon likes to share control." She took Vegeta's hand and placed it on her breast. "My demon and I think alike so he knows what I want and what I don't want."

Bulma lent down and kissed Vegeta, then bit his lip in a parody of what he usually did to her. Vegeta moaned and his eyes widened as if he hadn't expected this. She laughed softly at his expression.

"Don't worry, you'll be alright." She pulled the shirt he was wearing over his head and tossed it over her shoulder. She ran nimble fingers down his chest, twisting his nipples and digging nails into the hard muscles. "The demon likes pain as much as I do. He likes the pain I give him because he knows that he can give me pain too."

Vegeta tightened his hold on her waist and pulled her body flat against his. "The demon wants to give you pain now."

"The demon must wait. It's important that he waits." Bulma stared intently into Vegeta's eyes and he slowly let her go, understand that this was part of Bulma's fantasy.

Bulma reclaimed her dominant position and began peeling off the trains pants that Vegeta was wearing. When he lay perfectly naked she crawled seductively over him again, rubbing herself against his erection.

She kissed his tensed stomach muscles and then, torturously slow, she bent her head over his erection and flicked her tongue over the tip, smiling when she heard the scratching sound of Vegeta's nails clutching the bed sheets.

Boldly, she drew his entire length into her mouth and ran her tongue down his shaft, this time driving a hoarse cry of pleasure form Vegeta. She continued licking and sucking him, pausing every time she felt him coming close to orgasm.

Finally she drew away, pleased to see that Vegeta was shaking slightly and that perspiration was beaded on his forehead. She clamoured up over him once.

"That's real torture isn't it?" She held herself above Vegeta taunt body.

He nodded, apparently having lost the ability to speak. But his eyes, his eyes were begging her to finish what she was starting. They were filled with an almost innocent longing.

Bulma lowered her body onto his, taking his swollen member inside of her. Vegeta's hands rose to her waist again as he pulled her flat against him and rolled on top of her.

Bulma contentedly let him take control. She relaxed every inch of her body and simply allowed herself to fall into Vegeta's lovemaking. But his love making was different this time; it was frantic and hectically paced as though he simply wanted the pleasure without the pain.

His thrusts were hard, fast and deep and part of Bulma wondered if Vegeta had ever broken a bed before. Then she had no more room for thought, Vegeta's hand was tangled in her hair, forcing her head back so he could watch her eyes.

In the red light of the room Vegeta's eyes were an eerie black that reflected tiny dots of red. He truly was like a demon; his body so powerful and muscled.

He was watching her with intensity, and the animal that was inside of his eyes flashed its naked hunger to Bulma, letting her know that it wasn't finished feeding yet.

As she came Bulma felt a brief moment of fear as Vegeta lowered his face to her neck. She felt his teeth graze her jugular and the next second seemed to take forever to pass. Then Vegeta buried his face in her neck and held on for dear life as his body was racked with tremors.

After the pleasure had subsided Vegeta lay in bed with one arm loosely wrapped around her. He seemed to be genuinely lost for words until Bulma stood up and moved towards the shower. And then when he spoke his words were to the point.

"I'm going to have to hang around with you every time the ship cloaks." Vegeta laughed softly as Bulma, her fantasy evaporated, dodged into the shower and closed the door.

~*~

A/N- True, it was a pointless lemon chapter, but we enjoyed writing it! If anyone had any suggestions for the next lemon please tell us in your review okay? Whips? Handcuffs? More slicing and dicing? A threesome? Whichever suggestion VG and I like the most will be written about.