Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Consider This ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own DBZ or any of the characters from it.

A/N - I'm so, so sorry this took so long to get up! I went away to visit my parents and when I came back I couldn't write for two weeks because of some pretty heavy university assignments. I'll try to update more often from here on in…I am really sorry! I feel awful about making everybody wait so long for this chapter. Puh, and my ex said I was a cold heartless bitch >.<

Anyhow this is an important chapter! Someone dies! Yes! Someone important!

Thanks to Nikoru for beta reading!

Lyrics: "Consider This" by Filter



~*~

I've been thinking about what you said

It's been going around in my head

~*~

Bulma hid the smug smile that threatened to slip over her face as Vegeta groaned beneath her and tugged her closer so he could bite and lick her neck. It was obvious now that he was taken with her, so obvious that she couldn't blame Zucchini for being jealous, but then she was giving him what he needed; she was allowing him free reign over her body, and it seemed that that was enough for Vegeta to become a Bulma addict.

Of course, Bulma reflected as a wave of pleasure washed over her, Vegeta was incredibly good at what he did. She was probably just as taken with him underneath it all…the thought of being intimate with anybody other then Vegeta was repulsive. It was strange how she wasn't afraid of Vegeta anymore, and truth be told she was starting to like him.

Well… like was a pretty drastic word. In all truth she wasn't sure if she really liked Vegeta all that much…it was hard to like someone who had all but forced himself upon her on their first night together, and it was pretty hard to like someone who told her to just 'get over' being raped.

No, she didn't truly like him, but she definitely didn't hate him. It was odd, but she'd never thought when he'd first taken her that she'd ever stop fighting him; yet here she was, writhing in his arms in the most exquisite ecstasy. He was everything she had never known she would want in a lover and judging by his reaction to her tonight she was everything he'd ever wanted as well.

It was a pity, however, that she'd never truly forgive him being such a bastard when they'd first met - admittedly he hadn't hidden that that he was a megalomaniac with sadistic tendencies. The real reason that she would never truly be able to forgive him was because of all the things he'd ever said to her; all the things he'd ever called her. Vegeta was a bastard and no matter how god in bed he was or how much he fulfilled her he was always going to be a bastard, and she couldn't respect him for that.

Maybe the right word for what she felt for Vegeta was lust. Pure simple animalistic lust - the kind that gets messy and requires a clean up crew as well as multiple visits to the Med-bay.

~*~

I've been thinking about what you were

It's a messy messed up blur

~*~

Vegeta rolled on top of her with a rough growl, his eyes were wild, and Bulma shivered in anticipation despite her emotional distance from the whole experience. Vegeta wanted her to be strong and to forget that she had been raped, and if shutting away that little inner voice that screamed was the only way to do it then she was going to do it. She, Bulma Briefs, was a survivor, and she planned to stay alive on this horrible planet no matter what it took!

She gasped as Vegeta bit down on one of her nipples and drew blood. He looked up at her slyly with a smear of crimson red across his mouth, and Bulma felt something animal-like twist inside of her. In a movement that Vegeta obviously hadn't anticipated she pulled him closer to her and licked the blood from his face, her lovely blue eyes shadowed with mixed emotions.

Vegeta stared at her, slightly shocked, then with another growl he looked away and set about removing the leather hot pants from her, his nimble fingers detaching the braces and freeing her of the binding pants as though his very life depended on it. Bulma gasped as Vegeta slithered up her body again, a white aura beginning to flare up around him. There was energy crackling in the air, humming across her skin and leaving a slightly metallic taste in her mouth as Vegeta lent in close to her.

His eyes bored into hers as his hands gripped her waist and squeezed her none too gently, reminding her of how powerful he was. Bulma shrank back slightly and let him see the awe and fear in her eyes that she knew he wanted to see; no matter how much Vegeta had appeared to have changed since she'd met him, she knew that in reality he hadn't changed at all. He still wanted, no…needed the same things from her that he'd always wanted.

Vegeta pinned her down with a superior smirk and easily slid a leg between hers. Something glimmered in his eyes and Bulma knew then without any doubt that she had him. He was looking at her with something she'd never seen in his eyes before, something that she'd never believed she'd see in his eyes; need. The real kind of need, not the lustful need that she'd seen in him before, this was different - it was a more complex need that even she wasn't sure she could properly explain.

Bulma reached up and wound her arms around his neck, moaning in the back of her throat sensually as she pulled him to her and accepted him into her body. The feel of him inside of her hot and hard was so mind blowing that it drove all thoughts from her mind. Everything just disappeared into a big haze of Vegeta-ness.

~*~

And when the con was over

One thing I learned

~*~

Vegeta slammed his body into her forcefully, growling and grunting with a primal force that drove Bulma crazy. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once, tugging, grabbing, scratching and petting her all at once, it was as though he couldn't decide whether he wanted to badly hurt her or not tonight.

Bulma wrapped her legs about his waist and moved with him, raking her nails down his back and kissing whatever part of him was closest to her while he moved over her as though possessed. His pace sped up and he thundered into her, his hard thrusts making Bulma cry aloud in pain and pleasure as she felt a frazzle of fear spread through her. He was moving so fast and so hard that she knew he could seriously injure her if he lost control of himself completely.

Unexpectedly Vegeta's eyes flung open above her and he shuddered as he came, his body continuing to move in an effort to prolong his ecstasy. Finally he collapsed on top of her, his heart thudding so loudly in his chest that Bulma could feel it against his skin. For a moment Bulma couldn't believe that he'd allowed himself to come without bringing her to a climax, then she felt to urge to grin as she realized that he hadn't had been in control enough to stop himself.

Had she turned him on that much by wearing her little outfit? The blue haired beauty sniggered silently to herself and snuggled into her prince's embrace, deciding that she'd allow him to keep his pride.

"That was amazing!" she stressed, idly tracing patterns on his skin with her fingertips. She pressed her mouth to his flushed neck and licked some of the sweat off. "Absolutely mind blowing!" Bulma moaned again as though in remembrance.

Vegeta was lying still beside her, staring up at the ceiling as though deep in thought. Finally after what seemed like an eternity he turned to her and asked perhaps the last question she'd have expected him to ask her; "Do you love me, Bulma?"

His voice gave away nothing and Bulma stared at him in confusion for several very long heartbeats. "Well…" she started to say, unsure of what the correct answer was. "No. I don't love you." Bulma waited for him to say something cutting, instead he grunted and looked oddly pleased.

"Would you leave me if you could? Say if I took your collar off - which I'm not - but if I did, or if you got the chance to run away, would you?" Once again his eyes gave nothing away, but this time Bulma knew what the answer was.

"No. Even if the chance to leave presented itself for me to escape I wouldn't leave you." She spoke as truthfully as she could while her emotions churned about inside of her. Why was Vegeta asking her these questions? Didn't he trust her or something? "Why?" she asked carefully.

"I was just wondering," he said defensively, sitting up in a sudden movement that seemed oddly like a retreat. His eyes hardened, and he opened his mouth to say something else when the bedroom door was suddenly flung open and a screeching blur launched itself through the doorway at the couple on the bed.

~*~

I think you'd be better off if you were dead

Think your check might last a year?

~*~

Vegeta moved instinctively, flooring the attacker in a movement that came as basic instinct. He immediately pulled the attacker to their feet and then blinked in surprise as the hissing, scratching bundle he'd halted turned her rage on him.

"You bastard Vegeta! Fucking that whore while I was still outside and able to hear you!" Zucchini pounded her fists uselessly against his chest, her anger over coming her modesty as she continued to rant at the naked Vegeta. "You're a sick, sick freak! Once I'm queen I'm going to have your whore killed Vegeta! Killed!" She shrieked even louder, her head snapping around to look at Bulma who was cowering in the bed.

"You! You hear that? I'm going to make you dead! Dead! I hate you! I hate both of you!" Zucchini's eyes blazed in anger, and she screamed blindly in rage, thrashing in Vegeta's arms as she attempted to detangle herself and attack Bulma.

"Get up woman, get dressed and find your two inept guards." Vegeta easily held Zucchini back, and Bulma quickly obeyed him, collecting her clothes and throwing them on as fast as she could, aware of Zucchini's insults as she dressed in front of her. As fast as she could she left the room and hurried through Vegeta's lounge room.

"Bardock?" Bulma called uneasily as she spotted a trace of blood on the carpet. She knew that Zucchini was strong - but was she actually strong enough to take out one of Vegeta's elite guards? Bulma hurried through the open front door into the hallway and stumbled to a halt as she almost tripped over the prone and bloody body of Bardock.

"Oh my Kami! Bardock!" Bulma dropped to her knees and rolled the Saiyan warrior onto his back. He blinked uneasily at her then turned his head to the side and coughed up some blood. In silence Bulma helped him up to a sitting position and steadied him as he wobbled unsteadily.

"You're okay…?" he asked slowly, wavering back and forth as though he was dizzy. Bulma nodded and didn't say a word as she looked at his head in concern. It looked as though Zucchini had hit him over the head - hard enough to crack his skull for sure.

"I'm fine Bardock, now lets get you to your feet and get you to Med-bay…do you think you can stand?" She spoke calmly to the injured Saiyan as she tore a sleeve off her pink shirt and held it up to his head to stem the bleeding.

"Of course, I'm fine. I've had worse. It's just a flesh wound." Bardock began to rant crazily as though desperate for Bulma to believe he wasn't weak. She merely nodded and patted him on the back in encouragement as she helped him to his feet, marveling at how durable the Saiyan skull must be.

~*~

Ain't got no worries...

Ain't got no fear...

~*~

As she and Bardock wove unsteadily down the hallway, two panicked looking guards rushed past her. Ahead of her she could hear a loud commotion, and she urged Bardock to walk faster, not wanting to miss out of what was going on. As they got closer she could see a crowd was gathered around outside of Med-bay, talking excitedly.

"…Heard that he'd been killed…"

"…Split in half…"

"…Frieza's doing, this is…"

She caught snatches of conversations as she pushed past them, only to be halted by one of the king's elite guards who was blocking the door to Med-bay. "No one can enter here, miss." The guard glared down at her then blinked as he recognized Bardock. "Shit!" he exclaimed; his tail tightened around his waist. "What in the hell happened to you?"

"He was beaten up." Bulma didn't care to say who by as she doubted the guard would even believe her. Luckily he appeared to have taken her at her word and after a moments deliberation he moved aside and let her pass through the doors. "By the way, what's going on?" she asked as she moved past him.

The guard looked at her as though he was in some kind of a trance, and his tail tightened even tighter around his waist. "The king…" He paused and slowly shook his head, looking sick to the stomach. "The king was assassinated." The guard quickly pushed Bulma through the door and closed it behind her, the noise of the crowd instantly blocked out.

"Dead." Bardock muttered next to her. "I must have been hit harder then I thought, I could have sworn he said that the king was dead." He sounded dazed and Bulma squealed in alarm as Bardock collapsed on the floor, a pool of red rapidly spreading around his head.

Several pale Saiyan doctors immediately rushed over, pushing Bulma to the side as they assessed the situation and began to chatter away in Saiyan medical jargon. Her legs barely able to hold her, Bulma moved to the side of the room and sank down onto the one of the waiting room chairs.

How could the king be dead? Maybe it was some kind of a joke…surely King Vegeta wasn't dead? He'd been so strong? Who could have had the power to kill someone like him?

~*~

You change so fast you're such a creep

You make me feel so very cheap

~*~

"Miss?" A deep rumbling voice interrupted her thoughts and Bulma glanced up to see a tall, burly looking Saiyan doctor standing in front of her. "Your guard wants to talk to you, he's very insistent on it. I wound suggest you hurry since we have to perform emergency surgery on him."

Bulma nodded and allowed the doctor to take her arm and lead her over to where Bardock was lying on a stretcher. His eyes were closed but he seemed to know she was there because he opened them and looked at her with a troubled look.

"Bulma…Brolly is missing." He coughed up blood and a nurse immediately moved closer. "I don't know where he is but he's been acting odd lately…I don't know if there's any connection between the king's death and his disappearance, but I'd be careful if I were you. Go back to you apartment and stay there…you should be safe there." He coughed up more blood and the nurse moved in like a vulture, shoving Bulma aside as she wheeled him into another room, closing the door firmly behind her.

"Brolly?" Bulma ran an unsteadily hand through her hair. Why would Brolly have a connection to the king's death? Nothing was making sense! She felt so stupid! So useless! Bulma turned away with a sob that caught in her throat as her eyes zeroed in on another stretched that was being wheeled her way.

Whoever was on it wasn't in one piece anymore; that was for sure. As it moved past her accompanied by several somber looking guards and doctors Bulma realized with a flash of understanding that whatever was on that stretcher was what was left of the king!

A drop of blood trickled down the side of the stretcher and splashed soundlessly onto the floor, and Bulma spun around and retched violently on the floor, but nobody paid any heed to her as they wheeled the body past her, heavy with the burden that they had to bear.

When the heaving of her stomach had subsided Bulma climbed to her feet and bolted from the Med-bay as fast as she could, eager to be away form the smell of death and the vision of the single drop of blood falling onto the floor. She flung open the doors and pushed through the ever-growing crowd that was blocking the front of the Medical bay, her eyes wild as she shoved people to the side without a second glance.

"Bulma? Bulma!" A hand grabbed her arm as she pushed through the final few people in the crowd and Bulma spun around to face Ilandra.

The usually cheerful concubine looked terrible. Her usually bright red eyes were murky and teary, and her skin was a dull gray color. Ilandra stared at Bulma hopelessly for a second and then threw herself spontaneously into Bulma's arms, sobbing and wailing as she let out all the pent in emotions.

"I found his body…in his thrown room…" Ilandra told her in between bursts of tears. "I just walked in and there he was…oh God! He was torn into two Bulma!" Ilandra covered her mouth with her hand and swooned unsteadily, forcing Bulma to steady her incase she toppled over into the crowd and was trampled.

"Shhh, it's okay. It's going to be okay." Bulma hugged Ilandra securely. "Come on, let's go back to my room and get you cleaned up." She pulled Ilandra away from the crowd and together they made their way towards Bulma's Suite. Every so often Ilandra would stop and look as though she were about to be sick, but they made it to Bulma's room without incident and by the time they were safely inside Ilandra was looking slightly better.

"Thank you so much for being so kind to me." Ilandra sank down onto one of Bulma's chairs and curled up protectively, her eyes beginning to well up with tears again.

~*~

And when the heist was over

I guess I got burned

~*~

"Oh honey, it's okay." Bulma sat down on the floor next to the chair Ilandra was sitting in and took her hand. "I saw his body being wheeled past me in Med-bay, and it was covered with a sheet and I still got sick, I can only imagine how terrible it must have been for you." Bulma felt bile rise up into her throat at the very memory of the king's body, and she buried her face into the chair arm.

"Oh I don't know. I don't think Ilandra found it all that terrible at all." Both girls gasped as Brolly strode out of the bedroom, his face flushed and his jaw clenched as he focused on Ilandra with unhidden resentment.

"Brolly? What are…?" Bulma began to stand, but Brolly ignored her and continued to glare at Ilandra.

"After all," Brolly continued angrily, spitting out each word in disgust, "she was the one who killed him!"

~*~

I think you'd be better off if you were dead

~*~

A/N - In the words of my flat mate: Ho shit! That's right! The king is dead and now Brolly has shown up accusing Ilandra of his murder! But is Brolly right or is he just trying to pass the blame onto someone else?

Well the more reviews I get the sooner the next chapter comes out! Boom baby!