Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sympathy For The Devil ❯ The Reluctant King ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Rated: NC17 for graphic… male/female sex… *cries* And a little Gokou torture.

Warnings: Het and character death. (I WROTE HET! OMG…………)

Author's Notes: Much things to Ginia for being dragged kicking and screaming into betaing this fic. *hugs her and tightens the chains* ^_^;

The Reluctant King:

Her lithe body stuck the wall violently, cracking it with the force. Blood ran from the corner of her lip where she'd bitten her tongue on impact. Black enraged eyes snapped open as the assailant strode forward. He grabbed her shoulders and shoved her back, savoring the sweet thud of her skull connecting with the wall. She grunted once again in pain, but tossed her head back as warm lips traced down her neck, lapping at the skin. His mouth claimed hers hungrily and she met the tongue with an equal fierceness.

Did this woman have a name? Turles didn't know, nor did he care. She was one of the many whores that resided in or around the castle. Long black hair was pulled up high atop her head, adored with jewels. Her clothes, before they'd been ripped to shreds, had been shiny and extravagant. Her face was painted, her nails manicured, her skin perfect and lacking blemishes or battle scars.

She was disgusting as far as Turles saw, but the ache in his shaft overpowered his distaste.

Harsh uncaring hands gripped faintly tanned hips, lifting them up and around his waist. There was barely a delay of seconds before the Saiyajin no Ou plunged himself into her warm yet hardly tight opening. He felt her tail gliding around his hips to grasp the base of his own. Turles snarled, fist capturing the appendage in its movements. The female Saiyajin yelped in pain and Turles purred, thrusting into her heat as the walls clamped in reaction to her agony. "Don't get any ideas, onna," he snarled, grabbing her neck as he released her tail. The frightened appendage snuck around her waist. Her eagerness had vanished so suddenly, leaving Turles laughing.

He knew why he was so hard, why seeing Kakarrotto had caused such a strange impact. He had been willing to be so gentle with his nephew and then was so enraged when he'd been turned down. He could have taken Kakarrotto, shoved the boy against the wall and pounded mercilessly into his heat until the kid had screamed.

But… to Bardock's son…

He couldn't bear the thought. Bardock's son… and they were so similar in appearance, so equally beautiful….

Turles snarled, nails piercing her skin and his thrusts became more frantic. The whore was silent now, head turned to the side, refusing to meet her king's gaze, let alone participate. The growl in his throat began to burn, his vision going blood red. The female was on the verge of screaming, her bones being crushed by his power. He did not hear her whimpers, nor did he see the silent tears tracing down her cheeks. He saw only his brother's rage, smelt only the Vejita Ou's blood as Bardock fought the decree on Turles' banishment to Furiza's service.

His brother had fought for him! Turles' breath caught his throat as he shoved the woman further against the wall, his nails clawing into her left breast as his grip grew tighter on her hip. He snarled with his climax, spilling his essence into her heat. Turles collapsed over the woman, resting his cheek against her chest, lapping gently at the flow of blood that ran down the valley between her breasts. He could still faintly smell the scent of the dead king's blood, as he could see the rage on his brother's face, but they were outshined by the frightened sound of Kakarrotto's voice that echoed in his ears.

The woman moaned quietly as his teeth dug into her flesh hungrily, a whore that did so love pain. He was growing hard again already, hearing the whispered no. She whimpered, hands entangling in his hair, urging him forward cautiously, afraid of any pain he may again cause her, but lusting for his approval, wanting the pleasurable agony he could cause. Turles' lips drew back. Oh… she did not know the pain that he could cause her….

~*~

He could feel Vejita's eyes on him, burning through the thick armor that he wore. It caused his tail to bush, the hairs on the back of his neck to stand on end. Furiza's eyes were alit with eagerness at what reaction he would receive not only from Kakarrotto, but from Vejita as well. The Icejin's gaze darted back and forth from the youngest Saiyajin to the ex-prince behind him.

Kakarrotto could feel everyone staring at him. Nappa was silent as a statue against the wall, but Kakarrotto could feel the rage the brute felt. Could he… did Furiza really expect him to take the throne of Vejitasei? What… dear gods, what about Turles? Kakarrotto couldn't fight his uncle… the man who had offered him a moment of painless pleasure in a world of agony. Why hadn't he accepted? His eyes drifted to Vejita for a brief moment before snapping back to Furiza. Kakarrotto couldn't breathe suddenly, staring into the vicious eyes of the Icejin who had stolen everything from him - his virginity, sanity, and his peaceful existence on Chikyuu.

"Furiza-sama," Zarbon's voice broke through the tense air and Kakarrotto sighed in thankful relief, gaze again turning to Vejita. Their gazes met briefly, Vejita's midnight stare fiery with fury. Kakarrotto swallowed, glancing to his brother. Raditzu, to his surprise, offered a nod and a faint smile of reassurance.

Furiza ignored Zarbon's words and slipped forward, standing directly before the Saiyajin, their bodies pressed together. The Icejin leaned down, nose brushing against his cheek. Kakarrotto trembled, waiting for harsh hands to grip him and strip him of his clothes and dignity. Tears were filling his eyes, breath coming in pants. "No…" he pleaded desperately, voice quiet so only Furiza would hear the words. "Please… Furiza… Furiza-sama… not… not in front of Vejita."

"Vejita?" Furiza's eyes grew wide as he glanced over to the ex-prince, gaze running up and down Vejita's body with a smug smirk. "Has our innocent chibi fallen for the kinky Saiyajin?" Furiza whispered to the Saiyajin before laughing at the frightened and confused look he received from Kakarrotto. "Quite the lover, Vejita is." Furiza ran a gentle hand across Kakarrotto's cheek. "I do approve, but you will take the throne of Vejitasei in my name. YOU will guide those loyal to me against the rebel monkey scum." Fear filled Kakarrotto's eyes, but Furiza had vanished from reality. The Icejin twirled back, captured in Zarbon's arms. The changeling wrapped Furiza in his embrace, holding him as a lover would do.

"Furiza has made his decision," Zarbon barked harshly. "Go. Pack your belongings. We will take the castle tonight. Vejitasei will be under the rule of Kakarrotto Ou by morning."

~*~

It was strange, the way they stared, looking at him and yet through him… perhaps into him, his mind, his soul. Kakarrotto's belongings, few as they were, had been packed. All that was now left were the strange soundless birds he had been given. Both long-winged creatures stood exactly where they had been placed days ago. They did move, but never when others were near. Each time Kakarrotto would return, their food bowls would be empty.

"You guys are going to be moving again," he muttered, forcing a faint smile. There was no response from the long-winged animals, not that he expected one. Kakarrotto sighed gently and moved back, sitting down on one of the extravagant sofas with a sigh. "I'm losing my mind. Talking to animals… I'll be chatting with the air next!"

"Those birds understand every word you say, Kakarrotto," came a familiar voice. The young Saiyajin glanced up, seeing Vejita standing in the doorway with a smirk on his lips. "They aren't just pretty noise-makers, those two. They see…" his hands rose up to touch his temple. "They know."

"They do?" Kakarrotto whispered, glancing back up to the beady-eyed birds. Both stared blankly into space, seeing and hearing nothing, as far as he could tell. Kakarrotto watched in awed silence as Vejita moved forward, circling the bronze-colored stand once before pausing. He reached out gently to the silver-colored bird, running his fingers through the white streaks. The lilac bird remained still, not even noticing that Vejita had approached.

However, the paler bird blinked, and at this Vejita smiled, his hand still running through the soft feathers. Knuckles brushed against the bird's claws. To Kakarrotto's amazement, the bird moved it's wings just slightly and stepped forward, walking up Vejita's arm and settling down, its wings being drawn over the stand as Vejita stepped away, smiling at the bird. The animal dug its claws into Vejita's arm, fluffing its wings before they relaxed on its back, the feathers intermingling with its short tail, hiding it. "That's my girl," Vejita chuckled with a heartfelt grin, bringing the creature closer to his chest. The bird chirped brightly, eyes watching Vejita eagerly.

"It's a girl?" Kakarrotto exclaimed, wide-eyed.

"They are both females," Vejita laughed, turning around. The bird was more alive on Vejita's arm, eyes moving happily about, looking in every direction, extending it's shimmering feathers that sparkled under the harsh lights.

A strong engulfing scent surrounded Kakarrotto suddenly. His eyes watched as droplets of blood formed around the bird's white claws, staining the nails, and Vejita's arm. It wasn't as powerful as the scent in the throne room within the castle, but it did not cause Kakarrotto overwhelming terror either. His heart rate increased, breaths becoming deeper. Lidded eyes watched the prince and bird together as a quiet hunger began building inside the to-be king. It wasn't frightening… but almost welcoming.

Perhaps Vejita felt the gaze, or sensed the small change - Kakarrotto was unsure. Vejita turned suddenly, placing the bird back on her stand. He wiped away the blood and glared at the younger Saiyajin.

Kakarrotto blinked at the harsh scowl he was suddenly receiving, ripping his eyes away from the already healing wound. Where had that come from? He felt the fear inside him return and he wrapped his arms around himself, suddenly quite cold. Vejita's glare was filled with rage, but there was a quiet smirk of mild amusement on his lips. It faded, though, the very second Kakarrotto realized it. "You are taking the birds with you?

Thankful for a new subject, though licking his lips nervously, Kakarrotto nodded, but immediately regretted it. Vejita owned those birds! They were rightfully his and Kakarrotto had no-

"Good."

Uh…

He blinked in confusion, glancing to the once again motionless creatures. They almost resembled statues, beady midnight eyes frozen and dead, wings still, the ends of the feathers brushing against the cold floor. "I don't understand," Kakarrotto admitted.

"I didn't expect you would," Vejita responded with a shake of his head, turning to the birds. Kakarrotto watched in astonishment as the cruel Saiyajin gently touched the lilac bird, running his callous fingers down the throat of the small animal of flight. Almost instantly, as if Vejita had pressed a button on a mechanical doll, the bird jumped to life, chirping sweetly, as if she wanted to sing but knew no tune.

Vejita's hand left the bird, and she fell silent.

"Vejita…" Kakarrotto whispered, lips parted.

"These birds, Kakarrotto…" Vejita sighed, almost longingly. "They are connected to everything… and I do mean everything." He turned sideways, eyeing the younger Saiyajin, a dangerous gleam in his eyes. "They can hear a spacecraft approaching light-years away. They see creatures on planets that we don't even know exist yet. It would drive a normal man to madness."

"But…"

"But!" Vejita shouted, suddenly enraged. He stalked over to Kakarrotto and shoved him back, forcing the younger Saiyajin to place his hands behind him to keep him from falling back. He was breathless, suddenly. Vejita was so close to him, he could hear the Saiyajin's heart pound, feel his breath. "The but is that these birds are not man! They are animals… unconnected. They don't breathe, Kakarrotto. They don't blink. They don't live and they don't die!" He met Kakarrotto's gaze with a cruel laugh. "Through touch, they gain ki… our ki. It gives them momentary life, and in those brief moments they focus…." Once again, Vejita's hand drew up to his temple. "Through our minds, they focus. Minds are powerful, Kakarrotto. They guide even the heart."

~*~

There was no telling how long Furiza had been standing there, staring at the sun. His black eyes should have been bleeding and he should have been blind, but there was the possibility that, out of instinct, Furiza had shielded his irises with ki to keep them from roasting beneath the rays of Vejitasei's red sun. Midday, there were two of them, but night was already approaching and the first of the two had descended. For nearly three hours, the Icejin Lord had been standing outside of the ship, staring at the fiery star, lost to reality and meaning.

"The Ginyu Fools have arrived, Furiza-sama," Zarbon said aloud, more than irritated. He was not a fan of the gang of idiots. Though powerful, they had the collected intelligence of a pack of slugs about to march into a forest fire. Furiza didn't acknowledge Zarbon's words. The changeling sighed, circling the Icejin and holding his hand between Furiza's eyes and the sun. At once, Furiza blinked and glared at him. "I see red!"

"I would too if I were you, Furiza-sama."

"They have a holiday on that planet… green and red. I see green and red… together… mixing… mating." He paused, tilting his head slightly to the side. "Is it red, though? It… it seems… it's faded…."

"You're eyes are tried, Furiza-sama. Come inside, in the shade."

"They are here? Now? I want to see them. We must begin the takeover of Vejitasei. I cannot allow those damn monkeys to think they are worth anything! Bardock… he thinks he's so special, so powerful. He cannot defeat me, that fool!" Furiza spun around, heading towards the small collection of Saiyajin pods that the morons had arrived in. They stood together in a small collection, watching with smirks as Furiza approached. Like the majority of those who served Furiza, they had no idea that the Icejin had long ago lost his mind.

Furiza halted before the group of five, staring them over as if they were meals being offered to him. The massive leader of the group stepped forward, bowing respectfully, showing off his short black horns. "Lord Furiza, we - The Ginyu Force! - are here at your request!"

Zarbon turned away in disgust as the purple brute jerked up and pranced around with his fellow ballerinas. It was pure sickening. Furiza, however, giggled along at the show, amused by their lack of shame, applauding like a child as it ended. "Red and green," Furiza whispered to himself, stepping forward with wide eyes. Only a moment passed before some form of reality returned. "Beautiful show, my pets. Tonight we go to war! The Saiyajin rebels have returned, guided by my pretty pet Turles. You remember him, do you not?"

"Ay, mate! `Member him, Burter?" Jeice laughed, elbowing the tall blue warrior. Burter punched the fire-skinned man back with a laugh. "Yeah!" he hissed through his fangs. "Had some fun with `im, didn't ye, Jeice?"

Even their voices grated Zarbon's nerves. Jeice chuckled, patting the tiniest of the five on the head with a smirk. The green fuck-doll batted at the hand with annoyance. "Not a problem, Lord Furiza," the foot-tall vomit-colored mouse squeaked with a bow. Zarbon crooked a brow and shook his head. Turning away, he moved back towards the ship. He just couldn't take it anymore. Furiza could handle them alone.

~*~

It was midnight when the army attacked. The moon was high and powerful, nearly full and fueling Saiyajin madness. Vejita and Kakarrotto stood together in the center of the castle's main hall, eyes roaming over the too-quiet corridors. Outside the battle raged madly. The added power of the Ginyu Force had given Furiza the upper hand, but the influence of the moon had balanced that power out. Already, blood coated the beautiful city surrounding the castle. Saiyajin was forced to battle Saiyajin - divided only by leaders.

Warriors terrified of Furiza fought in his name. Men and women that wanted freedom from the Icejin's rule fought against his army. Furiza had called in many soldiers from all over the universe, including his Special Forces. Two warriors were barely alike. Though his warriors originated from all across space, few of them had joined his army willingly, but they fought as if they did… in fear.

Kakarrotto was to rule this madness?

The young Saiyajin hated it… loathed it. It made his blood burn and his heart pound in his chest, but he moved forward… because Vejita did. At his side, Vejita stood, eyes moving, scanning the walls around them without a single motion of his entire body. Kakarrotto admired his ability to not feel remorse for anything he did. At this moment, Vejita only knew one thing - he had a target, and he had to kill it. He didn't consider that Turles was Saiyajin. He didn't consider that the reason for his goal was because Furiza had Vejita wrapped around his little finger.

"Go," Vejita snarled quietly, nodding forward. Kakarrotto watched in silence as Vejita spun around, tail looped protectively around his waist. With only a single nod, Kakarrotto moved in the direction indicated, eyes wide, searching for the slightest sign of life… though if he found Turles, he had no idea what he would do.

~*~

"He won't kill me, Vejita."

Vejita halted at the sound of the voice with a feral smirk across his face. Target acquired, he thought with amusement. His tail bushed as it fell from around his waist. He could smell the musk of sex and blood outside the bedroom and it set his nerves on fire. "Why do you think I sent him in the other direction, Turles?" he replied with a chuckle.

Turles raised a curious brow, sipping wine from the flute between his fingers. "I could make him mine," the Saiyajin responded with a smirk.

Spinning, Vejita snarled. "Kakarrotto is…" he cut himself off sharply, glaring. Turles did not speak. He sat down the glass and leaned his head against his fingertips. Vejita had walked into Turles' bedroom, the same bedroom that, just hours ago, Kakarrotto had been guided to. The female whore was gone, but still her scent lingered.

"He is indeed," Turles chuckled after a moment, rising to his feet. Vejita growled deeply, swinging a fist at the elder Saiyajin.

Turles dodged easily enough, shoving Vejita back against the wall. Their bodies were pressed together, growing arousals clashing together in feral need. The days of Hunt were only weeks away, and the moon had already begun boiling Saiyajin blood. Now the battle with the Icejin, one that had been long anticipated, had begun. All Saiyajin were becoming aroused by the madness and death, ready for bloodshed and sex.

"Do you miss the power, Vejita?" Turles whispered, taking Vejita's earlobe between his teeth. The smaller Saiyajin remained still, stiff and enraged, but unable to make his body corporate. "I'm the king… Vejita. I'm your king… and you shall bow down to me."

Vejita snorted, shoving the Saiyajin no Ou back. Turles stumbled to the ground, smirk growing across his lips as Vejita fell to his knees before him, eyes narrowed with a grin. He leaned forward, hands fisting the thick wild mane and pulling the king towards him. Their lips met fiercely, tongues battling for dominance. Vejita's hand roamed down between their meshed bodies and cupped Turles' hardness through the thickness of his black gi.

Bucking against the harsh strokes with a moan, Turles ran his lips down Vejita's throat as the younger Saiyajin pulled back with a purr, his caresses growing fiercer. Turles was going to find release in his pants if the Saiyajin didn't halt soon, but the pleasure was too mind-numbing for him to realize that he could stop it himself. His teeth nipped at the soft sensitive skin, earning a soft purr from the rightful king.

"I remember you, Turles," Vejita whispered, licking at the Saiyajin's throat. His hand slipped through the waistband of the pants, gripping the arousal and continuing his ministrations. Turles' tossed his head back with a groan. "Father banished you from Vejitasei… years ago." Vejita shoved the Saiyajin to the ground and leaned over him, his unoccupied hand pressed next to Turles' neck on the floor, holding his body up. "I remember seeing you walking away from Furiza's bedroom at night when I was just a boy… bleeding… limping… in such pain." Vejita purred, but his eyes were filled with cold hatred as he stared down at Turles, his pumps growing quicker, driving the enraged Saiyajin closer to the edge, leaving him almost defenseless.

Vejita sat back suddenly, ripping his hand from within Turles' pants and smirking as ki burned around his fingertips. With one swift toss, the unexpected blast struck Turles and a brief scream ripped through the air.

"Traitor," he spat on the ashes, turning aside and brushing his hands off. Vejita paused then, eyes growing wide. Kakarrotto stood silently in the doorway, eyes filled with silent anger, but an obvious bulge growing in his pants. Vejita grinned, raising a suggestive brow. He was amazed when Kakarrotto did not immediately flee, but it took only a moment before the younger Saiyajin realized what Vejita done. Spinning, Kakarrotto vanished down the hallway.

Shaking his head, Vejita turned and stalked over to one of the opened windows. He leaned on the edge, gazing across the battlefield to watch the glory of Saiyajin fighting with everything they had. The city shimmered brightly, the scent of musk and blood strong in the air. Not even the strongest of breezes could cleanse the heavens of that perfume. Vejita purred, gazing at his kingdom….

His kingdom…

A snarl left his throat as he lunged out the window, taking to the sky and sending a ki blast to the first enemy that caught his eyes. Deep into battle he plunged, rage and heat causing him madness. His hand ripped through the bodies of his opponents, all of them Saiyajin. He was killing his people, but thoughts barely affected him at this moment. There was no longer a Saiyajin Empire as far as he was concerned. There was Furiza - Furiza's men, Furiza's Empire, and Furiza's rule. Until and unless he achieved the power of a Super Saiyajin, that's all there ever would be, and Vejita knew that it was better being on the winning side that sulking over loyalties. Blood coated his white gloves as he ripped out the ribcage of a Saiyajin female. He watched her corpse fall, splattering on top of a pub's roof.

He scowled at the stained whiteness of his gloves and ripped them off with his teeth, allowing the cloth to drop to the ground. It was time to get his hands dirty.

~*~

TBC