Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 16

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 16: A new rival?
 
About 2 weeks have passed since the incident at the mall and it was the first day of school. ChiChi went into her daughter's room at about 7:30 am to wake her up. Minako opened her eyes and saw her mother next to her bed trying to shake her awake.
 
Minako sat up and rubbed her eyes, “Good morning mom.”
 
“Good morning Minako, now you need to get ready for school. You didn't forget did you?”
 
Minako shook her head while smiling, “Nope, last night I even got my uniform ready.”
 
ChiChi started walking to the door, “It's glad to know at least one of you is excited. Goten is a whole different story, wish me luck.”
 
Minako giggled and when her mom left she got up and changed out of her usual over-sized night shirt to her new school uniform. The entire uniform was navy blue. On the top was like a sailor's uniform with two thin white stripes going along to the collar and both the bottom of the shirt and sleeve. Also on the shirt was a white ribbon that went under the collar and ties in the front of the shirt like a tie. The skirt was pleated which was also navy blue and also had two thin white stripes going along the bottom. She basically wore long white socks that went a little higher than her knees, but then changed into the school type shoes when she gets to school.
 
Minako got out of her room and saw that Goten just finished changing as well. The boy uniforms were the same color blue from top to bottom. On the shirt were gold buttons and under the shirt the guys mostly wore white shirts. Just like the girls, the boys wore mostly sneakers to school but them changed to their school shoes when they got there.
 
Goten fixed his hair by spiking it up and Minako just left her hair down, as usual. Goten looked at his sister and said, “That skirt is too short. One small breeze and all the guys will see your underwear. Wait… you are wearing underwear right!?”
 
Minako pushed him down and screamed, “WHAT?? Yes I am!”
 
Goten got up, “Hey!! I have every right to be protective of you. Do you know how much perverts are running around there?”
 
“What's a pervert… hey isn't that what Trunks call you before?”
 
Goten gasped and acted surprised, “Minako! I am so shocked and dismayed at you. You would think that I, Son Goten, am a pervert? Why, I would never!”
 
 
 
And then after breakfast ChiChi wanted to drive them to school but Goten told her that it would be too embarrassing to have their mom drive them to High School.
 
ChiChi started crying and hugged her two children, `Oh, my baby's are growing up so fast!!”
 
Goten, who was trying to break free of his mother's grasp said, “Uh mom! I… can't… BREATHE!!!”
 
ChiChi let go and apologized. Then the two of them were off.
 
 
 
Outside Minako asked Goten, “So how are we supposed to get to school?”
 
Goten smiled, “Well you can fly right? And I can fly. So we'll fly there.”
 
Minako nodded and the two of them took off.
 
While in the air Minako asked, “Hey, will uh… Trunks be in the same school as us?”
 
Goten smirked, “Oh I get it, you wanna be in the same not only school but class as him so that you two will do something dirty huh? And you're calling me perverted.”
 
Minako hit her brother, “What???”
 
Goten rubbed his cheek where Minako hit him, “It may not be true now, but me and you both know you will want it to be true in a few days.”
 
Goten then flew downwards into the forest with Minako right after him. The boy flew side to side avoiding the trees, as did his sister. And then he stopped and Minako crashed into him.
 
“What the hell was that all about Goten?”
 
He turned around, “Don't you see there's a road!? And if we fly this low someone might see us, or worse HIT US WITH THEIR CAR! Of course we'll be okay but still! C'mon we'll walk from here. It's like 4 blocks away.”
 
The two started walking and got to the school in about 10 minutes.
 
The school was very big. It was called “The Kiyoshi High School”. There were so many people! Minako walked towards the gate with her school bag in her hand.
 
But what was bad, everyone who was in front of the school was pushing and shoving, and didn't even say excuse me.
 
Minako got shoved a little by this one kid, “Oh, excuse me.”
 
Then continued walking and pushed again, “Sorry, sorry.”
 
After that a kid was running and slammed into her. Just as she was about to fall someone caught her arm. She looked up and saw that it was some kid with sandy brown hair and bright green eyes.
 
He pulled her up and asked, “Hey, are you okay. Those jerks didn't see where they were going.”
 
Minako nodded, “Yes, I'm fine. Thank you so much for helping me.”
 
“Aw, it's no problem. Hey by the way, I haven't seen you around before. You new here?”
 
Minako nodded again, “Yeah, it's the first time here.”
 
The boy chuckled, “Oh okay. Well for the record, if someone bumps into you, don't apologize. They're the ones that need to apologize. And if they don't say something like, `Hey watch it!' or something like that. Otherwise people are gonna walk all over you.”
 
Minako smiled, “Thank you so much for explaining. Oh and my name's Minako by the way.”
 
“Minako huh?” He smoothed his wavy hair back with his hand, “That's a pretty name. My name's Katashi, nice to meet you.”
 
Minako bowed, “Yes very nice to meet you too.”
 
“Hey, Minako!”
 
Katashi and Minako turned around to see Goten and Trunks running up to them
 
Trunks stopped and examined the boy she was with, “Hey Minako… who's you're friend over here?”
 
Katashi chuckled, “Oh my name's Katashi. You're Trunks, right? I've seen you around school before. And you're… I have no clue.”
 
Goten grinned, “My name's Goten, this is my second year here, and this is my sister. You do know that right?”
 
Katashi looked at Minako and Goten, “Oh I can see the resemblance.”
 
Trunks looked at the sandy-haired boy, “So… Katashi, was it? How'd you meet Minako? She's only been here, no more than 15 minutes.”
 
Minako smiled, “Oh Katashi here helped me. A couple of kids were running and slammed into me, and he stopped me from falling.”
 
Katashi smiled and rubbed the back of his neck, “Aw, it was nothing.”
 
Trunks glared at him while talking to Minako, “Hey Minako, can I speak to you for a second.”
 
Minako nodded and followed Trunks a few feet away from her brother and the boy.
 
Trunks crossed his arms and looked at Minako.
 
“What? What'd you wanna talk to me about, Trunks?”
 
Trunks kept eye back and forth from Minako to Katashi, “Are you sure it's okay to be around him?”
 
Minako giggled, “Yeah, he seems nice. Why, what's wrong? Aren't you happy I'm making friends?”
 
Trunks uncrossed his arms, “Don't worry, I am happy it's just… why don't you become friends with some girls instead?”
 
Minako laughed, “Oh I get it, you're jealous that I'm making friends and you feel left out. Aw, how cute, widdle Twunkies is jealous.”
 
Trunks turned red, “I TOLD YOU TO NEVER CALL ME THAT! Especially if we're in school!”
 
Minako patted Trunks's head and walked away and just at that time, the school bell rang and everyone walked inside of the school.
 
 
END OF CHAPTER 16